Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We just got back from Vegas... They are VERY strict about the masking policy indoors, no matter what kind of conference. I actually felt safer there and on my flight than in a lot of places!

S.
Thanks- I hope you had a great time! I had heard they were fairly strict there. Tbh, I wasn’t terribly worried about Vegas in general - I was more uneasy about the gala, which involved a meal and drinking/dancing for “only 200 attendees” in a closed event room with no requirement to provide negative testing/vaccination records, etc. No, thanks!! As it turns out, I was not alone - due to a large number of people (including other inductees) with similar concerns, the ceremony was delayed until 2022. Now I can splurge on GF, two AH events, two fireworks parties, and some G+ in a totally unfettered fashion;).

Last edited:
I have only done the spring training trip with her once, it was right before the pandemic shut down in March, 2020. We combined it with Disney, of course. The games were fun, and we went early to watch batting practice, walking around the stadium, ended up on a deck past the outfield. The one player starting hitting line drives right to where we were and of course I wanted to catch a ball for my wife, which I did with my bare hand, splitting it open. So along with the ball, we got a tour of the medical room. And after the game needed to track down an urgent care to get my hand glued to close it up. I have been instructed to bring a baseball glove next time….
Just to clarify, it wasn’t that bad, just the webbing between the thumb and finger, and was mostly healed up in a few days. They used a lot of bandage there.

View attachment 611879

Oh my! Glad it healed quickly, but that must have really hurt. Mine was a tossed ball, I probably would have ducked or ran away from a line drive (if my reflexes were good enough). Definitely bring a glove next time.

I have only done the spring training trip with her once, it was right before the pandemic shut down in March, 2020. We combined it with Disney, of course. The games were fun, and we went early to watch batting practice, walking around the stadium, ended up on a deck past the outfield. The one player starting hitting line drives right to where we were and of course I wanted to catch a ball for my wife, which I did with my bare hand, splitting it open. So along with the ball, we got a tour of the medical room. And after the game needed to track down an urgent care to get my hand glued to close it up. I have been instructed to bring a baseball glove next time….
Just to clarify, it wasn’t that bad, just the webbing between the thumb and finger, and was mostly healed up in a few days. They used a lot of bandage there.

View attachment 611879
I'm sorry, but had to laugh. The pro leagues aren't your average T ball teams.
"Let me catch this bullet with my bare hand." 🤣
Can't say my boys wouldn't have done the same though.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but had to laugh. The pro leagues aren't your average T ball teams.
"Let me catch this bullet with my bare hand." 🤣
Can't say my boys wouldn't have done the same though.

we still get a good laugh about it. Not sure what I was thinking other than I am going to catch this thing and got caught up in the excitement. I’m holding the ball up and my wife is saying don’t get blood on it! I didn’t even realize what happened.

Thank you for the great feedback on the Tower Club. My DH and I were so excited when we saw it pop up with a CM discount! Did you stay in a king room when you were there?

Tell your DD to call the cast line when searching for discounts. We learned that they can see additional room discounts that we can’t see online. It’s cumbersome for sure! I did call the tech line and asked why all the options weren’t viewable online and they said it shouldn’t be that way and they’d look into it. That was a few weeks ago and so far no change. Our discount at Tower Club is 25% which is low compared to other cast discounts we’ve gotten in the past.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite since we are a family of 6. It was a fantastic room - full-size refrigerator with an ice maker and with a huge balcony but the service up there was so much better than on the Atrium floor.

Thank you for the info - my daughter does call usually but lately the lines have such long waits that she just does it online. That is a great discount for the Tower floor. Please don't give up the Tower floor and come back and tell us how you like it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Just realized that I forgot to mention that my family was staying on the 5th floor at BC last week. When I went over to visit them, the light was on in the lounge! Also, I noticed they had two of the buttery soft robes in their closet! I know all of this may mean absolutely nothing, but I find it very suspicious since I didn't even have any robes in my room at CR CL! There were also two managers on the floor that I had a chat with briefly. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that is waiting for BC CL to open, but I'm just saying it could happen. For all I know, it has been like that for months, but I just thought I'd mention it. On a side note, I'm pretty sure the mattresses on their beds are the same ones they did have in RPC (until my stay a few weeks ago although I'm not sure if only my room had different mattresses for some reason). Those mattresses are absolutely amazing, and even my mom and sister commented on how wonderful they are (said Beautyrest on the side but there are many different types I know).

Just realized that I forgot to mention that my family was staying on the 5th floor at BC last week. When I went over to visit them, the light was on in the lounge! Also, I noticed they had two of the buttery soft robes in their closet! I know all of this may mean absolutely nothing, but I find it very suspicious since I didn't even have any robes in my room at CR CL! There were also two managers on the floor that I had a chat with briefly. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that is waiting for BC CL to open, but I'm just saying it could happen. For all I know, it has been like that for months, but I just thought I'd mention it. On a side note, I'm pretty sure the mattresses on their beds are the same ones they did have in RPC (until my stay a few weeks ago although I'm not sure if only my room had different mattresses for some reason). Those mattresses are absolutely amazing, and even my mom and sister commented on how wonderful they are (said Beautyrest on the side but there are many different types I know).
I PRAY this is a good sign of BC CL opening 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Re: BC and YC club levels--the rooms look like they sleep 5 like other BC/YC rooms, but online booking says up to 4. We are traveling with 3 adults and 2 kids ages 6 and 8, so no baby. Just wanted to confirm that indeed they do cap occupancy at 4 in the BC/YC CL rooms. TY!

Re: BC and YC club levels--the rooms look like they sleep 5 like other BC/YC rooms, but online booking says up to 4. We are traveling with 3 adults and 2 kids ages 6 and 8, so no baby. Just wanted to confirm that indeed they do cap occupancy at 4 in the BC/YC CL rooms. TY!

That is correct, it’s just 4 for the regular CL rooms. They made that change a couple of years ago, much to the ire for some with larger crews.

Hi! Newbie here...
I've searched through and didn't see any posts. Has anyone stated at CR CL since they reopened?
TIA
My wife and I just got back from a CR Tower Club stay. I’m not sure if anyone else has posted about Tower Club since the re-open, so if you are staying up there ask away and I’ll answer what I can.

Here are the lounge pics that I took at on our arrival date:

PS I forgot to mention earlier, California Grill sushi every night on Tower Club.

My wife and I just got back from a CR Tower Club stay. I’m not sure if anyone else has posted about Tower Club since the re-open, so if you are staying up there ask away and I’ll answer what I can.

Here are the lounge pics that I took at on our arrival date:

PS I forgot to mention earlier, California Grill sushi every night on Tower Club.

Do the Tower and Atrium club offer the same food In the lounge? Curious if those who stayed Atrium also had Cali Grill sushi?

Do the Tower and Atrium club offer the same food In the lounge? Curious if those who stayed Atrium also had Cali Grill sushi?

Tower and Antrim share the same food and wine selection, but Tower has a few exclusives. They get the Cal Grill sushi, nightly sorbet, and additional wine selections that are only available to Tower Club.

We regularly stay in the king rooms. There are 2 of them on the 14th (apparently there are some on 12th as well but do not have the same theming). Here is a link to the pictures of the new room:

Lol, so I was going to say it’s interesting that they didn’t really use any Incredibles theming in this room (which isn’t the case for the others I’ve seen on 14) - but then my brain finally processed the “Mode” above the bed. At first I was thinking it was some sort of photo watermark or something and didn’t realize that was real! That is… bold.

Lol, so I was going to say it’s interesting that they didn’t really use any Incredibles theming in this room (which isn’t the case for the others I’ve seen on 14) - but then my brain finally processed the “Mode” above the bed. At first I was thinking it was some sort of photo watermark or something and didn’t realize that was real! That is… bold.
That's the first thing that caught my eye and I hate it. I don't like words on things meant to be aesthetically pleasing because my brain will just harp on it. Not to mention her hair style was just cringe worthy. As a character I like Edna a lot, she's my favorite part of the movie, but that's where I draw the line.

Every decade or so society goes through a design phase using signs and words. I think the designer was just a tad behind trend.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!