Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You totally convinced me @Sarahslay - I went so far as to find a dress on Amazon that would work for a Minnie Bound....But I went to buy tickets today and they were sold out (for the Aug 24th After Hours). I'll have to watch closely in case they decide to open up anymore tickets. While I would love for them to do so - so I can get a ticket - the true beauty of After Hours is for there to be a small, small number of tickets sold
Oh no!!!! :guilty: Well maybe someone will have to move their date or something, fingers crossed!

I just need ONE ticket, so hopefully it will open up to just a few 😅 . I have a note on my desk to check daily for tickets.

I am actually there through Sept 4th - but my girlfriend that I am meeting (the 26th thru the 1st) doesn't want to go - which rules out the 27th and 31st. I am honestly debating Sept 3rd - even though my driver will be picking me up around 6 AM to head to the airport :rotfl2:
I'm going the 31st, if I went the 3rd I would totally just end up napping for a couple of hours before waking up to drive home the next morning lol (probably best I'm doing Tuesday rather than Friday, that doesn't sound safe).

I'm going the 31st, if I went the 3rd I would totally just end up napping for a couple of hours before waking up to drive home the next morning lol (probably best I'm doing Tuesday rather than Friday, that doesn't sound safe).

I hear you on that! I did a VIP Tour in October - and stayed up til around Midnight because I was so wired - but then hit the road around 5 AM for a 14-hour drive home. It was a TOUGH drive for sure!! Thank Goodness for Carmel Corn from Norway to keep me full of sugar every time my energy started to slump

Pretty! But calling that “Moana theming” is a reach. I totally get why they wouldn’t go heavier than a couple of pictures in the hallway for a suite but this reminds me of Citricos claiming a Mary Poppins theme.

Also dying at the use of the Official DisTube Polynesian Resort Video Theme Song. That must be the only vaguely Hawaiian sounding song with a Creative Commons license, I swear.
I think Disney understands that people who want deluxe level theming do not want in your face characters everywhere they look. I thought the theming was very nicely done and there's plenty of it throughout, not just pictures.

However, I don't care for that rug at all.

I think Disney understands that people who want deluxe level theming do not want in your face characters everywhere they look. I thought the theming was very nicely done and there's plenty of it throughout, not just pictures.

However, I don't care for that rug at all.

Well then what happened with CR? 😂

I kid, I kid. Sort of.

Oh how I would love an entire CL switch from Keurig to Nespresso. I’m not comfortable admitting how much I utilize the one in the lounge…

Fun fact -Pre Covid they were looking into switching to a big Starbucks machine (like the one at Delta lounge JFK for those familiar), or even a different Nespresso set-up due to regular maintenance issues with the machine. I assume this fell way down the priority list.
Poly’s espresso machine needed SO. MUCH. HELP. Like it basically screamed “ESPRESSO 911!”

I very much hope they went with the screen version that’s at Grand CA. I *think* it’s a totally different brand from the usual suspects. They pipe in water and manually put in fresh espresso beans and milk. There were 2 screens of drinks to pick from. Pick one, click and BAM! One touch to your espresso drink of choice ❤️

I'm still hoping it looks better in person than in the pictures...but it's going to be some real whiplash going from that to the Poly in October.
Oh wow! That’s like the most night & day deluxe level switch I can think of!

(And I’m totally jealous! TWO brand new Disney deluxes in one trip! Sounds like a once in a lifetime chance.)

Oh wow! That’s like the most night & day deluxe level switch I can think of!

(And I’m totally jealous! TWO brand new Disney deluxes in one trip! Sounds like a once in a lifetime chance.)

It’s really crazy how it worked out that way. But it really wasn’t supposed to…this was just supposed to be a weekend at CR CL for the 50th because our big split stay was supposed to be in May at GF/Poly CLs. To be the do over for the big Poly CL trip we lost last May. Instead I ended up doing GF/YC by myself and FaceTiming because the border was still closed.

It’s been a long and painful road to get here. I don’t wish a year and a half of separation on anyone.

No spy pics as I was a legitimate paying guest, but some Tonga longhouse pics.

For those who don't know, Tonga is a small longhouse that just has a handful of suites. In normal times it is considered Club Level. The building has a small lounge on the second floor that has a self-serve fridge, coffee-maker, and they usually put out light snacks/bites during the day - but much lighter than what is offered in Hawaii. Tonga guests have access to the lounge in Hawaii, but Hawaii guests don't have access to Tonga.

Tonga guests also usually have an in-room dining menu they can order from free of charge.

None of the above is currently available - TBD when/if that changes.

Obviously just my opinion, but I think they did a spectacular job here. The spaces are light and bright - sophisticated, but not pretentious. A nice blend that will appeal to all ages, I suspect.

First floor check-in desk, which would normally have a CM and computer.
IMG_3761.jpeg

Looking back at the entry door. The Tiki that was here remains.
IMG_3447.jpeg

I think this painting in the stairwell is also a pre-renovation remnant.
IMG_3742.jpeg

The second floor "lounge" area. They had put this "communal table" in sometime pre-COVID and it has stayed. Note the painted pillar/stairway rails - those used to be brown. I wonder if we see similar treatment in Hawaii.
IMG_3743.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg

Also refreshed elevator, which looks great.
IMG_3755.jpeg

ok, going to brag about the mug in the picture above: we took my youngest son (almost 21) with us on our trip last month, staying at Riviera and Grand Floridian. He is not one for shopping, but tolerates it when we (meaning my wife) takes some time to go through some of the shops. But on the last day of our trip, literally just before going outside to wait for the Magical Express to pick us up, he snuck off to the GF gift shop, not telling us what he was looking for. It remained a mystery until the following Sunday, which just so happened to be Fathers Day, he came over to our house and gave it to me. As a parent, you don't get too many moments like that, just awesome.

Question... I have heard that we have access to the pool the whole day of check in and check out but is that the same for access to the Club Lounge the whole day of check in and check out? Or will our magic band stop and start working for access strictly at check in/check out time? Thank you!

Question... I have heard that we have access to the pool the whole day of check in and check out but is that the same for access to the Club Lounge the whole day of check in and check out? Or will our magic band stop and start working for access strictly at check in/check out time? Thank you!

Yes, you will have access for the entire day - both check-in day and check-out day.

We have taken advantage of that a few times. We took a very early morning flight, arrived at the Wilderness Lodge and had breakfast in the Club Lounge before heading over to the Magic Kingdom for the day. It is also great to use the lounge as a place to hang out, eat, change clothes in the bathroom, etc. while waiting to leave on the last day too.

Yes, you will have access for the entire day - both check-in day and check-out day.

We have taken advantage of that a few times. We took a very early morning flight, arrived at the Wilderness Lodge and had breakfast in the Club Lounge before heading over to the Magic Kingdom for the day. It is also great to use the lounge as a place to hang out, eat, change clothes in the bathroom, etc. while waiting to leave on the last day too.
Wow, that's amazing! Here I was really torn between deciding to even do Club Level because we wont be able to enjoy all the times of the day offerings but the all day access adds a lot of value! Thank you!

ok, going to brag about the mug in the picture above: we took my youngest son (almost 21) with us on our trip last month, staying at Riviera and Grand Floridian. He is not one for shopping, but tolerates it when we (meaning my wife) takes some time to go through some of the shops. But on the last day of our trip, literally just before going outside to wait for the Magical Express to pick us up, he snuck off to the GF gift shop, not telling us what he was looking for. It remained a mystery until the following Sunday, which just so happened to be Fathers Day, he came over to our house and gave it to me. As a parent, you don't get too many moments like that, just awesome.
I had to reread your story. I read it as 21 months and was panicking in my head as you said he snuck away! So relieved it is 21 YEARS! Lol. What a thoughtful gift.

I can not contain my excitement. I have had this trip in the works forever. I finally convinced hubby to do CL at WL for the 50th, when we got a great rate back over 430 days ago.

then we all know what happened. covid changed everything.

This trip and past year have been a roller coaster of emotions. We both lost our jobs, he got a better one but I am in events /promo products/marketing/office manager and that industry is still way behind.

i am doing temp jobs..it’s something…

anyway…we switched to BWI CL, got a better deal, and doing a split stay…doing a few non CL nights at CR over the 50th!

Once in 2008 we were upgraded to CL at the poly, third floor room, balcony facing MK…talk about one heck of an upgrade! It was perfect. since then I have been wishing planning and hoping to stay CL again!

No questions right now..actually I have a ton but no one knows the answers yet. (FP, what food will be avail, what services are available, etc.) I am just so darn excited! I am anxiously waiting to hear all the updates like everyone else! I am really hoping for CL FPs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter