Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CR cl r
I was on the touring plan site but couldnt find rooms onCR CL. Do I need to join?
No you don’t have to join, 12 th floor Atrium CL looks the same as all the other floors. Same room numbers, if you look at any Disney map 12th floor is on there, for tower cl the suites re up there, I just posted floor plan of that floor on CR thread within the last few days,

Here is touring plans

Search room type should do it.
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-contemporary-resort

I’m wondering if it’s worth me buying 1 annual pass for me to get at least a discount on 1 room / I am not sure could I also add my AP discount to my boys’ room (needing to book 2 rooms for our trip) the CL and rack prices are making my head spin! I’m looking for rooms for oct 2022.
Can I add a dining plan if I have the AP and am not making my stay a “package”?
Well right now there is no AP discount and who knows when that will change...

I'm 5 months out from our trip (6 nights GF RPC) and I feel like I have 100 simultaneous plans going on... will there be FPs? what about CL FPs? totally new FP system? which restaurants will be open? will there be character dining?

I guess this prolongs the fun of planning, but I feel like I have no idea what October will actually bring.
I'm in the same boat! My last trip was planned for March of 2020. It was cancelled b/c of the pandemic closure. If I could plan the same exact trip I would -- same restaurants, fast passes, everything -- just for ease, but I don't know if I can.

But let's be honest, even if I could plan the same trip, I'm sure I would make some changes. 😊

Have any of you had success during this time activating an unassigned/never activated AP? Yes they aren’t selling new APs, but I have one (on a card) from a few years ago that has yet to be assigned or activated. Hoping I can use that in the Fall.

Have any of you had success during this time activating an unassigned/never activated AP? Yes they aren’t selling new APs, but I have one (on a card) from a few years ago that has yet to be assigned or activated. Hoping I can use that in the Fall.
I did in March. Super easy. Went to guest services at MK, showed my license and I was on my way in about 5-10 minutes. It was already in MDE from when I bought it. I may have brought my email receipt but don't think I needed it.

I did in March. Super easy. Went to guest services at MK, showed my license and I was on my way in about 5-10 minutes. It was already in MDE from when I bought it. I may have brought my email receipt but don't think I needed it.
I'm so glad Disney is being good about APs that either expired or just were never activated due to the pandemic! I went to GS at the international gateway when we got there a couple of weeks ago and they let me and DD buy new APs and apply the price of the park tickets we had to purchase in order to make park passes! Disney is treating their loyal guests well in this AP recovery program :)!

You should be able to assign (or reassign) the AP to anyone's MDE account. (if you can't, you can call the help desk and they will fix it) Once it's there, you can make park reservations for that person. When you get to the park, go to GS before you go in to 'activate' your pass and get the card to show for discounts.

My parents cancelled their APs during the covid closure after 2 months use and were refunded. They called the special AP line recently and were allowed to purchase new AP vouchers through Disney. It took several weeks before their case was 'reviewed' and accepted.

9/30-10/3 Interesting! Never saw that one before.

Gran Destino Tower - Rooms and Suite
  • 2 beds, 2 lamps, 2 side tables, a view window, desk, chair, shelf and dresser

Tower - Presidential Suite
    Views of Courtyard, Landscaping or Parking Areas
    1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds
    Sleeps up to 6 Adults
    Standard Rate
    $2,466.33 USD$2,46633USD
    Avg/Night Excl Tax
I thought price would vary with 2-6 adults but it came out same price whether 2 or 6. Maybe the suites don't charge for over 2 adults? Makes regular CL seem like a bargain.

Last edited:
You should be able to assign (or reassign) the AP to anyone's MDE account. (if you can't, you can call the help desk and they will fix it) Once it's there, you can make park reservations for that person. When you get to the park, go to GS before you go in to 'activate' your pass and get the card to show for discounts.

My parents cancelled their APs during the covid closure after 2 months use and were refunded. They called the special AP line recently and were allowed to purchase new AP vouchers through Disney. It took several weeks before their case was 'reviewed' and accepted.
So glad your parents got theirs back! I was supposed to be on that call back list but didn't receive my call back in time. When I got to GS, he said he didn't even see any of that information in the system, so I'm wondering what the phone CM did with that info because I literally had him fill out the form while I was on the phone (for AP recovery/have my case reviewed). You really never know when you're going to get a good phone CM - ugh! I was also told I wouldn't be able to apply the cost of my tickets and that you had to wait for the call back because GS couldn't do it lol! Glad that CM was completely wrong!

So glad your parents got theirs back! I was supposed to be on that call back list but didn't receive my call back in time. When I got to GS, he said he didn't even see any of that information in the system, so I'm wondering what the phone CM did with that info because I literally had him fill out the form while I was on the phone (for AP recovery/have my case reviewed). You really never know when you're going to get a good phone CM - ugh! I was also told I wouldn't be able to apply the cost of my tickets and that you had to wait for the call back because GS couldn't do it lol! Glad that CM was completely wrong!
Not sure about applying cost of tickets to a new AP on the phone. That you may have to do in person. But I was having a problem reassigning an AP voucher to someone in my family MDE and I had to make several calls but finally someone was able to do it for me. I have never had a problem reassigning before so not sure what the problem was.

Another question for those of you here. I saw on another board that Disney has gluten free mickey waffles at restaurants -- does anyone have experience with getting gluten free items at the club lounges?

Another question for those of you here. I saw on another board that Disney has gluten free mickey waffles at restaurants -- does anyone have experience with getting gluten free items at the club lounges?

My mom has celiac and has stayed with us club once at Yacht and once at Beach. Overall they did well, letting her know what was GF and what was not. I think they got her some prepackaged chips too, but I don't recall any special prep or anything. She generally found disney super easy to eat at.

I know at the BW Chef Redgie prepared gluten free dishes in the lounge at night for guests when given advance notice. I remember one night he had gluten free pasta. He is very accommodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter