Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Would it be allowed for us to order the Twilight Feast and eat it in the Polynesian Club Level lounge rather than our room?

Would it be allowed for us to order the Twilight Feast and eat it in the Polynesian Club Level lounge rather than our room?

This is a great question!! I've read of people doing this before but never having been I can't speak to it. But i would like to add another question to this -
How far in advance do you need to order your Twilight Feast?
Same day? Also are they only served at one time in the night or can you ask to have it at any time?

you can ask them to deliver it to the lounge instead of your room. We haven’t done it with the twilightfeast, but with other room service when they find out yo are club level sometimes they ask if you want it on the lounge. I have read here about others having it delivered to the lounge.
This is a great question!! I've read of people doing this before but never having been I can't speak to it. But i would like to add another question to this -
Same day? Also are they only served at one time in the night or can you ask to have it at any time?
Unless it’s changed they offer it each evening, there are hours but they pretty much cover dinner hours- like 5-10 or something close to that. I think you could call ahead and order for a certain time frame, or just call and they will give you an estimate, like in 30 min. We’ve never ordered ahead, but we called and it came in a reasonable time, the same as any normal room service order.

ETA oops I see I accidentally embedded my first reply in the quote! Teach me to try to reply to each one separately instead of both at the bottom! Sorry.

Last edited:

When we ordered the Twilight Feast we ordered it right before we wanted to eat it. We had ours delivered to our room but We saw another couple who had it delivered to the pool, so I would think it would be find to order it to the lounge.

So we are officially going back to Disney this summer! I booked our air last week, going in August. I got such a good deal I had to book. 800 rt from newark for 4. Now to book a hotel. I debated doing a split, chronos then poly but chronos isn't available the first part of my trip. Can't do it the other way. I'm currently debating poly vs wl club. Leaning towards poly. I just hate booking at rack rate, especially at the poly 🙄 I'm excited to get back there.

So we are officially going back to Disney this summer! I booked our air last week, going in August. I got such a good deal I had to book. 800 rt from newark for 4. Now to book a hotel. I debated doing a split, chronos then poly but chronos isn't available the first part of my trip. Can't do it the other way. I'm currently debating poly vs wl club. Leaning towards poly. I just hate booking at rack rate, especially at the poly 🙄 I'm excited to get back there.

That's a tough choice as both are great resorts, but I think I'd have to go with the Poly, especially for a summer trip. I think the volcano pool is great and you can't beat having that view of the castle in the distance :cloud9:. Good luck deciding and have fun with all the planning!

We are here at the Boardwalk and I love the Garden Suite. We have one that has the balcony and I like it a lot. My husband is up in the air about it, but does like having the separate spaces. I have taken pictures and will post them if anyone is interested. We are off to Epcot today for a little while. The weather is beautiful today!

We are here at the Boardwalk and I love the Garden Suite. We have one that has the balcony and I like it a lot. My husband is up in the air about it, but does like having the separate spaces. I have taken pictures and will post them if anyone is interested. We are off to Epcot today for a little while. The weather is beautiful today!
Our favorite room on Disney property...we just :love: them. Enjoy!!!

We are flying out of PHL tomorrow and will be arriving for my son's very first disney world trip ever (and our first time at Poly CL) - I'm planning on ordering the Twilight Feast on one night and I'll report back. More than likely we will try and get it delivered to the lounge but either way I'll take pics of the spread. CANNOT WAIT!

We are flying out of PHL tomorrow and will be arriving for my son's very first disney world trip ever (and our first time at Poly CL) - I'm planning on ordering the Twilight Feast on one night and I'll report back. More than likely we will try and get it delivered to the lounge but either way I'll take pics of the spread. CANNOT WAIT!
How exciting for your son! I hope his first experience is magical.

I look forward to hearing how the Twilight Feast goes in the lounge. Can't wait for the pictures.

(We are debating one serving amongst the three of us or two...DH big eater, DD light eater, me somewhere in between, like the 3 Bears. I keep reading that the servings are large, and I figured being in the lounge, there's more food to eat if we are still hungry.)

Have an awesome vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!