Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Great report, thank you. So, how did YC CL compare to BWI and GF RPC? Trying to decide between those 3!

I like them all. YC has a very relaxing feeling, quieter, newly refreshed rooms, good transportation to the parks (1st on 1st off to MK), and generous evening snacks. Good housekeeping.

GF RPC has the best lobby, live music, "best" food offerings, overall, of all lounges, imo. Room was extremely clean and always made up when we returned. I really don't love having to use the monorail to get to MK and Epcot. It's fine when it's working, but sometimes, it's not.

BWI is favored by my (adult) sons. They just like the atmosphere. They also liked the omelets on Sunday mornings. I usually find good deals here so I've booked it several times.

My choice would be YC for Epcot area, GF for MK area. BWI if there is a good deal running. You can't go wrong with any of them.

I'm interested in this as well. Having stayed RPC & BWI CL, I'm considering YC CL for a quick trip in May or June :).

If you’ve never stayed at YC CL yet I’d say it’s definitely worth trying, the 2 others you are comparing YC to are some very wonderful choices for sure, if you do stay I’d recommend booking a room with a view of Crescent Lake/Boardwalk, I believe you would probably love it, not sure if you’d love it more than the others but definitely an addition to your list of favorites I’m betting!!!

If you’ve never stayed at YC CL yet I’d say it’s definitely worth trying, the 2 others you are comparing YC to are some very wonderful choices for sure, if you do stay I’d recommend booking a room with a view of Crescent Lake/Boardwalk, I believe you would probably love it, not sure if you’d love it more than the others but definitely an addition to your list of favorites I’m betting!!!

Thank you! YC CL is definitely on my list to try, especially with the 40% AP discount that's out now. After seeing the latest reviews & pics that others have posted, I agree with you that I probably would love it. Right now Poly CL is my favorite with RPC and BWI CL a close second, so it would be nice to throw YC CL into the mix. Thanks again for your input :).

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure. Thanks! We are definitely going to take advantage of breakfast in the mornings since we don't have any early mornings scheduled.

Yeah I was happy to have learned that as well because we have an early flight there and a late flight home so its great that we can take full advantage of the lounge on check in and check out day.
The rest of the days we will definitely be eating breakfast in the lounge and maybe back for snacks and dessert.
Its unlikely we will be there for apps though because we'd really have to plan for that timing and we just don't want to have to plan to go back to the hotel t a certain time.

Yeah I was happy to have learned that as well because we have an early flight there and a late flight home so its great that we can take full advantage of the lounge on check in and check out day.
The rest of the days we will definitely be eating breakfast in the lounge and maybe back for snacks and dessert.
Its unlikely we will be there for apps though because we'd really have to plan for that timing and we just don't want to have to plan to go back to the hotel t a certain time.
I planned our days so that we always have a late start. That's mostly because 3/6 days are for DAH which doesn't start until 7 pm. I don't see us coming back for apps any day, but maybe we will get bored. I plan to use the snacks sometimes, though. We only have 3 days at YC before we move toe CBR to save some money.

Has anyone stayed Club Level Jambo House recently that can post pictures? Also wondering what food and beverage is offered. Thank you!

Has anyone stayed Club Level Jambo House recently that can post pictures? Also wondering what food and beverage is offered. Thank you!

I’m blanking on who it was, but someone in the last couple of weeks had a great report from AKL CL upthread.

These don’t qualify as recent, but maybe the these two links will help:

AKL CL - April 2018

AKL CL - Oct 2018 (breakfast only)

For the April posts, scroll past the room posts and you’ll get to the food pics.

Happy to answer any questions! :-)

I’m blanking on who it was, but someone in the last couple of weeks had a great report from AKL CL upthread.

These don’t qualify as recent, but maybe the these two links will help:

AKL CL - April 2018

AKL CL - Oct 2018 (breakfast only)

For the April posts, scroll past the room posts and you’ll get to the food pics.

Happy to answer any questions! :-)

@GADisneyDad14 , as I’m re-reading your AKL CL reviews, I’m curious- I know it’s SO different, but how would you compare the CL food offerings to those at GF (you know I compare everything to GF :lmao:)? AKL looks amazing in your review. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
It was fun ! Dh still saying what a great trip!

Maybe we should try Citricos?

Agree I kept waiting for ?.... ?

Lol oh well we had a huge dis family there and that was awesome.
So glad DH had a good time! Keeping the spouse happy is the key to getting the repeat Disney trips we want!:rotfl:
I should probably try Citricos again, but last time it was just ok, and it’s missing the view. California Grill used to be my favorite, and it has a spectacular view...maybe there?? Then again, we may not get a decent reservation time...that’s a tough to get reservation!

As for last year’s DIS party at Poly...SO MUCH FUN...Until that apocalyptic style thunderstorm rolled in behind us and ruined our beach party! It was absolute chaos after that! Did @GADisneyDad14 post a review of his NYE at Poly?? I can’t keep up with this thread! I probably should’ve posted pics of the prime rib that was served over at BWI CL on NYE, but maybe someone else already posted pics?? I absolutely loved seeing the NYE fireworks from Poly on 12/30 and then spending actual NYE at Epcot! I thought I might be disappointed, but I would definitely repeat that trip!

Thank you! YC CL is definitely on my list to try, especially with the 40% AP discount that's out now. After seeing the latest reviews & pics that others have posted, I agree with you that I probably would love it. Right now Poly CL is my favorite with RPC and BWI CL a close second, so it would be nice to throw YC CL into the mix. Thanks again for your input :).

Your welcome, anytime!!!

YC is a special place having put in plenty of nights there since our first stay in 2011. I wouldn’t call it my fav but I definitely love the place as does my family!!!

Thank you! Not sure about the government shutdown, but that makes sense. Although I scheduled the transport for two hours before, we could always ask the driver on our arrival day how things are at the airport and that point, and adjust pickup on departure day accordingly. Have to try to delay leaving WDW as much time as possible, of course! :flower1:
I'm hearing that even though TSA is essential service, there are a lot more call outs, therefore they are short staffed. I'm thinking that may have something to do with the extra time request.

Just back from a stay at BWI deluxe room club level. This was my 4th stay at BWI in CL in the last 2 years and as much as it pains me to say, it felt ~off~. We arrived just before 4:00- no greeter outside, had to wait in line at check-in. They wanted to get someone to walk us up but I assured them we knew where we were going. Our room wasn't ready so they sent us to the lounge. I had requested 4th floor, but our room was on the 3rd. After 30 min, DH went to check things out. Prior occupants had smoked and spilled something and then didn't vacate the room until 2 so mousekeeping was working to fix it. One of the housekeeping managers was there and DH asked him to come up to the lounge to explain it to me. I saw a gentleman come in the lounge twice, look around and then leave. He wore no nametag so I didn't even realize he was a cast member. DH texted me w/ a description of him so the next time he came in, I approached him. We finally got in the room just before 5. Truly amazed that you couldn't smell a whiff a smoke!

The next day they had a deluxe room open on the 4th floor so we packed up and moved. The robes in the room on 3 were waffle-weave type. Those on the 4th were the more plush terry robes. We also had shower gel on the 4th and not the 3rd. On our 3rd day we came back from the park at 3 and our room hadn't been made up yet.

In the lounge, beverages didn't come out until about 5:15 and during dessert service, they were turning lights out and packing things up at 9:45. Food was good but didn't seem to be replenished very quickly. The cast members in the lounge were all lovely to talk to and were able to get us wine outside of regular service hours.

One other oddity: we pulled up front to drop bags off and DH went to self park. We were charged for valet the first night, nothing the second night and self parking fee the 3rd.

@GADisneyDad14 , as I’m re-reading your AKL CL reviews, I’m curious- I know it’s SO different, but how would you compare the CL food offerings to those at GF (you know I compare everything to GF :lmao:)? AKL looks amazing in your review. THANK YOU!

I am in the big time minority on this thread in that the GF CL menu is not among my favorites, generally speaking, so I’m the wrong person to ask! :-)

If I had to choose a CL based on food offerings alone, I’d pick AKL over GF any day. For me, AKL gets the nod for variety, fresh and interesting flavors/dishes, relatively healthy items, etc.

But like I said, I’m probably in the solo camp with that opinion!

I am in the big time minority on this thread in that the GF CL menu is not among my favorites, generally speaking, so I’m the wrong person to ask! :-)

If I had to choose a CL based on food offerings alone, I’d pick AKL over GF any day. For me, AKL gets the nod for variety, fresh and interesting flavors/dishes, relatively healthy items, etc.

But like I said, I’m probably in the solo camp with that opinion!

@GADisneyDad14 , thanks for the reply! The food offerings at AKL look beautiful from your comprehensive review posts! I’m really giving it a careful look for two trips from now. The breakfast seems to be a real standout! My kids (and I, to a lesser extent) are picky, so my concern is the evening app service. What were your impressions for the 5-7 offerings- was there ‘something for everybody’, or was it primarily the very themed (though I’m sure delicious) dishes? Again, a big THANK YOU!

Hello! I just booked a standard club level room at Beach Club for the end of February. I apologize, but I didn't read all 1000+ pages here :-). Can anyone give me current information related to the food offerings available? So far everything I've seen is several years old. Also, are there are specific room requests I should make? I realize it's a standard view, but maybe something that gets me a "better" standard view???

Hello! I just booked a standard club level room at Beach Club for the end of February. I apologize, but I didn't read all 1000+ pages here :-). Can anyone give me current information related to the food offerings available? So far everything I've seen is several years old. Also, are there are specific room requests I should make? I realize it's a standard view, but maybe something that gets me a "better" standard view???

@hippiechicken just stayed there and posted some photos recently. You can search for posts in the thread from that user name, or here’s a link to one of their posts (might be other posts in the thread too): https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...and-questions.3414590/page-1020#post-60099193

We did YC a few times this year but not BC. I’ve always read the menus are the same/similar, but I’m not sure if that’s totally accurate?? I can point you in the direction of some YC CL pics if interested.

Sorry I can’t be more help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!