Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just spoke to DSS. I was told you can book 90 days from your check OUT date so I'm not quite there yet. They will call me next week when I'm at that date. Originally I said I would only book this if I could just do it for one day. However, if I book for the 3 day minimum for 4 people I'm looking at $650ish with tax. BUT I would cancel our Early Magic $300ish, Our GG prepark opening breakfast $150ish, and our BOG bkfast $50ish.
So, I'm going to do it. We only have a 4 night stay this time so this will help out tremendously.
I also asked if there was any penalty if you were a no show for the nighttime entertainment and was told no.

Some folks have covered many of these points above as well, but here's what I learned. Going to re-state some of the obvious stuff as well in case helpful.
  • $50 per person, per day - 3 day minimum
  • Only available 3/13/2018 and beyond
  • It is bookable 90 days from your check-out date (yes, your check-out date, not check-in date) and must be done via DSS
  • You cannot make the extra FPs via MDE
  • The extra FPs can be in any tier and any park
  • The extra FP times can't overlap with other FPs (ETA: this appears to be an open question, in practice, so perhaps TBD until more real experiences come out)
  • Includes one reserved viewing area selection per night; choices are MK/HEA, Epcot/Illuminations, HS/Fantasmic!, AK/ROL
  • You can't book it before the 90 day from check-out mark (although you can submit what you want to DSS before 90 days and they'll book it when they get in that day)
  • Again, the 90 day mark is from your CHECK-OUT day, not your check-in day (I was told it was check-in but many others have been told it’s check-out, so I’m going with that)
  • You select the extra FPs and nighttime viewing choices at the time of booking (although can be modified via DSS later) (note, the 'modification' part of the extra FPs is also an open question at the moment, need more real-time info to confirm)
  • Your regular three FPs are still bookable at the normal 60 day from check-in mark (ETA: this has been changed, you can now book your three ‘regular’ FPs at 90 days with this program)
  • The minimum three days do not need to be consecutive
  • Reserved viewing locations:
    • MK/HEA - Plaza Garden West (this is the fake grass/garden area in front of Casey's, the opposite garden from where they do the Plaza Garden dessert party)
    • Epcot/Illuminations - Germany, on the water near the glass blowing cart
    • HS/Fantasmic! - Near the dessert & VIP viewing experiance area
    • AK/ROL - Enter via the FP area, close to the water in that general FP area
  • There is a 1 day cancellation period
  • If you book this and then cancel a CL (or otherwise eligible) reservation after booking or modify it to a non-eligible room, the package will be cancelled and you'll receive a refund
I will caveat that this is very new and they stressed it is a trial. Information and details are not really tested, and with something so nuanced I suspect details may be fluid as we go along.

Let me know if you have any questions or if anything isn't clear. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Reserved viewing locations:
  • MK/HEA - Plaza Garden West (this is the fake grass/garden area in front of Casey's, the opposite garden from where they do the Plaza Garden dessert party)

This area is currently open to anyone, correct? That's a hit, if you choose to not book this and/or are not eligible. Interesting!

Some folks have covered many of these points above as well, but here's what I learned. Going to re-state some of the obvious stuff as well in case helpful.
  • $50 plus tax, per person, per day - 3 day minimum
  • Only available 3/13/2018 and beyond (so I couldn't book this for my late Feb trip)
  • It is bookable at the 90 day mark and must be done via DSS (eg, similar to how you would communicate with them now for dining reservations or FPs)
  • The extra FP times can't overlap with other FPs
  • Includes one reserved viewing area selection per night; choices are MK/HEA, Epcot/Illuminations, HS/Fantasmic!, AK/ROL
  • You can't book it before the 90 day mark (although you can submit what you want to DSS before the 90 day mark and they'll book it for you on your 90 day when they get in that day)
  • You select the extra FPs and nighttime viewing choices at the time of booking (although can be modified via DSS later)
  • Your regular three FPs are still bookable at the normal 60 day mark - no change there
  • The minimum three days do not need to be consecutive (I think)
  • If you book this and then cancel a CL (or otherwise eligible) reservation after booking or modify it to a non-eligible room, the package will be cancelled and you'll receive a refund
I will caveat that this is very new and they stressed it is a trial. Information and details are not really tested, and with something with so many nuanced I suspect details may be fluid as we go along.

Let me know if you have any questions or if anything isn't clear. Hope it helps!
Saved me a call right there, since I'll be home by 3/3.

Also, slightly off topic but I'm new to CL and our September trip will be our first stay! Is there a benefit to me using DSS as opposed to booking FP and dining on my own? Will they be able to get high demand experiences easier than I will? Sorry for the newbie question!

• $50 plus tax, per person, per day - 3 day minimum
  • Only available 3/13/2018 and beyond (so I couldn't book this for my late Feb trip)
  • It is bookable at the 90 day mark and must be done via DSS (eg, similar to how you would communicate with them now for dining reservations or FPs)
  • You can't book it before the 90 day mark (although you can submit what you want to DSS before the 90 day mark and they'll book it for you on your 90 day when they get in that day)
  • You select the extra FPs and nighttime viewing choices at the time of booking (although can be modified via DSS later)
  • Your regular three FPs are still bookable at the normal 60 day mark - no change there
  • The minimum three days do not need to be consecutive (I think)
I will caveat that this is very new and they stressed it is a trial. Information and details are not really tested, and with something with so many nuanced I suspect details may be fluid as we go along.

Thank you so much for obtaining this info and presenting it in such a clear and organized fashion - you rock! :thanks: And of course, what is a rollout without fluid details - what fun is that? :confused3

I read on another thread a poster called and reported that your regular fps work the same, meaning you can get a 4th after your first three, etc. Did you discuss that aspect?

Thanks again!

This area is currently open to anyone, correct? That's a hit, if you choose to not book this and/or are not eligible. Interesting!

That is correct, although it is sometimes used for VIPs or special groups (but that's rare). I'm speculating here but I suspect they won't reserve the WHOLE garden area. I can't see the numbers being large enough to justify that whole space.

Thank you so much for obtaining this info and presenting it in such a clear and organized fashion - you rock! :thanks: And of course, what is a rollout without fluid details - what fun is that? :confused3

I read on another thread a poster called and reported that your regular fps work the same, meaning you can get a 4th after your first three, etc. Did you discuss that aspect?

Thanks again!

I knew I forgot to ask something. :-) Darn!

Given my conversation, I don't think DSS would know that level of detail at this point or is just speculating like we are.

Thanks so much @GADisneyDad14!

It also saves me a call about next week. I guess it also made my one other question moot for me, but what if you book this <90 days out. I wonder how they decide what is available and what isn't. Or is everything available? [Obviously everything is available at 90 days].

I don't like the non-overlapping times, but I need to give this more thought. It could come in handy to easily snag all the hard to get FPs (FOP, Navi, 7DMT, FEA, TSMM) and take the stress away when booking at 60 days. For shorter trips (of at least 3 days, obviously), this is even more useful because at 60+3 days it's been really hard to get FOP FPs, for example. If this sticks around, I imagine this will be REALLY popular way to get Star Wars FPs...

I knew I forgot to ask something. :-) Darn!

Given my conversation, I don't think DSS would know that level of detail at this point or is just speculating like we are.

Probably not - just thought I'd try to confirm what I saw elsewhere, however like with all of these things, people will probably receive different info depending upon the CM they speak to! Thanks for all the details - especially the reserved seating area...very helpful!

Thanks so much @GADisneyDad14!

It also saves me a call about next week. I guess it also made my one other question moot for me, but what if you book this <90 days out. I wonder how they decide what is available and what isn't. Or is everything available? [Obviously everything is available at 90 days].

I don't like the non-overlapping times, but I need to give this more thought. It could come in handy to easily snag all the hard to get FPs (FOP, Navi, 7DMT, FEA, TSMM) and take the stress away when booking at 60 days. For shorter trips (of at least 3 days, obviously), this is even more useful because at 60+3 days it's been really hard to get FOP FPs, for example. If this sticks around, I imagine this will be REALLY popular way to get Star Wars FPs...

So here's my impression (note, not fact, just my hunch): Any time they book this, whether it be 90 days or 1 day, it's subject to availability. Logic I guess would say that anything in the 60-90 day window is going to be nearly wide open. 60 or less, then you're at the mercy of standard availability.

Just booked 3 days of this offer for our 10 night march trip. The days do not have to be consecutive (our dates for this pilot project are March 19, 21, and 22.) Since March Break time is usually busy we figured we'd try it. Since the Signature Services rep does the booking of the extra fp+ for you I would recommend having a pretty good idea of what your plan is. These fp+ appear under a separate date heading from the normal 60 day booked fastpasses.

The rep I spoke with mentioned there seemed to be a lot of interest for the pilot but I don't know if that translates into people actually booking.

Also, slightly off topic but I'm new to CL and our September trip will be our first stay! Is there a benefit to me using DSS as opposed to booking FP and dining on my own? Will they be able to get high demand experiences easier than I will? Sorry for the newbie question!

My opinion... unfortunately there's no material benefit to having DSS book ADRs and FPs. They historically have not had a secret honey pot of availability so there's no particular advantage - other than just the convenience of someone else messing with it. Many folks are too controlling of their plans/reservations to let DSS mess with it (I'm usually in that camp).

Although if you can't find something you want, it doesn't hurt to reach out to them - no harm in asking since you just never know.

Happy planning!

That's the dealbreaker, right there, as far as I'm concerned. Even if you parkhop, you're still committing to 6 hours per day, and for me that's just too much. I know it's going to work out beautifully for some, and that's great, but it wouldn't work for the way we plan.

PS, thanks, GADisneyDad14, for the research and the posts!!! :thanks:

Admittedly cynical comment, but any thoughts on how badly Disney and/or DSS can screw up this rollout tomorrow?

This offering seems to have so many nuanced components, many with no clarity at this early stage. This involves a combination of DSS, Disney IT, park ops for reserved areas, CL CMs, etc. It seems like the chance of inaccurate or incomplete info could be very high!

(Said as I set a calendar reminder to call DSS at 9AM....:rolleyes1)

Feel the need to take back my statement above. The DSS CM I talked to this AM was totally on her game - extremely knowledgeable, friendly, funny. Took the time to go through all of my questions and didn't get annoyed (at least not outwardly!). She really knew her parks and the FP system overall, which was very very helpful in our discussion.

Credit where credit is due - I was impressed. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!