Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We checked into Poly CL today. Arrived at 11:00 and went to the CL arrivals desk. We were greeted promptly. Our room wasn't ready so they called bell services over to take care of our bags. We were then walked over to Hawaii and introduced to the concierge there, who got our magic bands situated, gave us times schedules, etc. They had a beach pail for my 4 year old and brought him water. We then went up to the lounge. It was 11:30 by then so they were between the breakfast service and the midday service. Fruit and drinks were available. A CM came over and explained the lounge services. Several CMs mentioned that the food offerings were recently upgraded. We had an ADR for lunch so didn't stick around but we checked it out later: chips (2 kinds), dips, the makings for lettuce wraps (chicken, cheese, veg, etc), selection of nuts and dried fruit, cookies, carrots/celery/tomatoes, and Swedish fish. Drinks are beer, soda, juice, tea, water. Wine was available by request and we were told it's put out at 5:00 for self serve. We won't be here for the evening service but we were told it was going to be teriaki chicken wings, pulled pork, and a few other items. I'll update if we happen to catch part of it for tonight. Our room was ready around 12:30 while we were at lunch. We got third floor, as requested. Overall, I'd say we are off to a great start! This is our second stay at the Poly and we love it. I'll share more later in our trip.

We checked into Poly CL today. Arrived at 11:00 and went to the CL arrivals desk. We were greeted promptly. Our room wasn't ready so they called bell services over to take care of our bags. We were then walked over to Hawaii and introduced to the concierge there, who got our magic bands situated, gave us times schedules, etc. They had a beach pail for my 4 year old and brought him water. We then went up to the lounge. It was 11:30 by then so they were between the breakfast service and the midday service. Fruit and drinks were available. A CM came over and explained the lounge services. Several CMs mentioned that the food offerings were recently upgraded. We had an ADR for lunch so didn't stick around but we checked it out later: chips (2 kinds), dips, the makings for lettuce wraps (chicken, cheese, veg, etc), selection of nuts and dried fruit, cookies, carrots/celery/tomatoes, and Swedish fish. Drinks are beer, soda, juice, tea, water. Wine was available by request and we were told it's put out at 5:00 for self serve. We won't be here for the evening service but we were told it was going to be teriaki chicken wings, pulled pork, and a few other items. I'll update if we happen to catch part of it for tonight. Our room was ready around 12:30 while we were at lunch. We got third floor, as requested. Overall, I'd say we are off to a great start! This is our second stay at the Poly and we love it. I'll share more later in our trip.

I should also mention that the regular checkin line was quite long when we arrived, but we were greeted very quickly at the CL line. This definitely helped with a 4 year old who has been up since 4am!

Coffee is out at 6:30. From 6:30-7 the CMs work on getting the lounge ready for breakfast. We were able to get cans of Diet Coke and milk at 6:30 as well. After the coffee was started the CM then stocked the frig.

What do they stock the fridge with? Cans of soft drinks? Bottles of water? Bottles of milk?

You have my full attention!!! Anything that suggests Poly upgrading their food offerings gets my vote of approval! :-)

Thank you for checking in.

You have my full attention!!! Anything that suggests Poly upgrading their food offerings gets my vote of approval! :-)

Thank you for checking in.

We weren't around for the 5:00-7:00 offerings tonight but I did check out the 8:00-10:00 desserts and cordials. There were more cookies, brownies, mini tarts, some kind of mousse, a cream puff type thing, wine/beer, coffee, and liqueurs. The juice was also still available.

We also got turn down service with chocolates.

So glad to see some great, recent reviews about Poly's CL since we will be arriving on Tuesday and it will likely be our (5th and) last CL stay unless they REALLY blow us away with some off the chart service this trip.
Taking away the advance IPO is kind if a deal breaker for me.
I didn't even know about it until about a week ago when I had a question and simple request, and never got a response.

I used to do that too! We always took our girls to 1900 PF and I never thought the GF would be my type of place (we are huge Poly CL lovers). However, we finally tried it last year (RPC) and it was fabulous! Even my DH agreed and he enjoyed it very much (which suprised me...).
We have typically stayed AKL CL (3 years in a row), but last year it really missed its mark...to the extent that we decided NOT to go back this year. About June, I totally regretted that and decided to go in November but to a different resort. Booked GF Sugarloaf because we felt the main building would be too "uptight/stuffy feeling". We were upgraded to main building when we checked in and LOVED it. RPC was incredible...hands down our best resort experience yet. It was not at all stuffy as I had imagined it to be. We loved GF so much that we booked again for May for our 25th anniversary!

For us it just has a 'stuffy' feel to it and the Victorian style, while beautiful, is so not us. The Poly now, that's been my "must go" resort for so many years i lost track. lol.

This is exactly how we felt every time we visited. Once we finally stayed there, I loved it! The GF isn't our top favorite as the Poly will always hold the #1 spot for us, but it is on the list of ones we like. With that said, visiting a resort is a totally different experience vs actually staying there (in my experience). We visited the GF every year to eat, shop, etc and every trip we said we'd never stay there as we felt it was "stuffy". Fast forward about 9 years and we finally threw caution to the wind and gave it a try. What a difference it was for me. We have loved all of the resorts we've stayed at and while we wouldn't hesitate to return to any of them, the GF does rank near the top just under the Poly for me ;).

Thank you so much! We're really looking forward to it!

You're welcome! Hope you will report back after your trip :).

Yes, it was me. I got a call from the CM's today. Super helpful. I was all ready to cancel and they said we'd have guaranteed spots for both parades and the fireworks and I just couldn't cancel. So now we have tickets to two parties and the cabana. Pretty sure that's overboard. She told me they'd refund our second day of party tickets if we wanted to do that. I will update on the cabana thread too!

Sounds like a great time! :goodvibes

We finally booked a club level room! We're at the AKL February 13-17 in a CL Savannah View room. It's just me and the kiddo this time, and she isn't super excited to stay at the AKL, but we'll see if the club offerings change her mind.

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Also our favorite resort and club lounge! We leave in 8 daysWe are there Dec 17-Dec-26, first time being there over the actual Christmas Holiday. Love Lorenzo & Anita & also love Joe & Jackie!!!!

Have a great time :santa:.

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start! Hope you have a great time and enjoy Poly CL :flower3:.

So glad to see some great, recent reviews about Poly's CL since we will be arriving on Tuesday and it will likely be our (5th and) last CL stay unless they REALLY blow us away with some off the chart service this trip.
Taking away the advance IPO is kind if a deal breaker for me.
I didn't even know about it until about a week ago when I had a question and simple request, and never got a response.

Hope you have a nice trip :wizard:.

Last edited:
We have typically stayed AKL CL (3 years in a row), but last year it really missed its mark...to the extent that we decided NOT to go back this year. About June, I totally regretted that and decided to go in November but to a different resort. Booked GF Sugarloaf because we felt the main building would be too "uptight/stuffy feeling". We were upgraded to main building when we checked in and LOVED it. RPC was incredible...hands down our best resort experience yet. It was not at all stuffy as I had imagined it to be. We loved GF so much that we booked again for May for our 25th anniversary!

Before our trip to RPC, my DH took a beating from many friends and associates about staying at RPC. Many, if not all, people have the same opinion (that GF is stuffy), including us prior to our stay. I'll admit our first night there we were a bit worried because we didn't encounter friendly CM's. However, beginning the next morning, friendliness was everywhere. Thankfully my DH found a male CM that became his buddy -- think an "Irv from Poly" type minus 20 years :). We do not use desk CM's, so I really had no contact with them. In any event, we still love the Poly CL and it will always hold a special place in our hearts. However, RPC set the standards pretty high with the all-around pampered feeling and I absolutely can't wait to go back!

Hi!
Can anyone tell me the location of the club lounge at Beach Club? Just landed and got my room text and am trying to figure out proximity to the lounge. We were lucky to escape Chicago just before snowstorm begins in a few hours. Thanks!

Hi!
Can anyone tell me the location of the club lounge at Beach Club? Just landed and got my room text and am trying to figure out proximity to the lounge. We were lucky to escape Chicago just before snowstorm begins in a few hours. Thanks!

Congrats on escaping snow! If you use the elevators right off the lobby/near the Marketplace and take them all the way up to the 5th floor the lounge is only a few steps away. In 2015 I was in room 5661, which was right over the lobby facing Crescent Lake and was MAYBE a minute's walk (overestimating) from the lounge.

We just returned from our first CL stay (and first Deluxe stay) at BC. The resort itself definitely surpassed my expectations. It was beautiful and the proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios was fantastic. We were in a standard view room almost as far away from the CL lounge as you can be, but we thoroughly enjoyed our full balcony and the ability to watch the high Epcot fireworks from our balcony (with just a slight turn of our head from the balcony). We definitely fell in love with the resort.

I can't quite say the same about Club Level though. I will probably not pay for it again, unless it's the only way I can get a particular resort. We arrived on Magical Express around 9:45/10:00am. There were several people on the bus with us, so the check in line was long (and there was only one cast member checking in guests). We looked for a sign that said Club Level, and didn't see one so we got in line while my hubby went to find someone to ask. While we were in line, a cast member approached some people a few spots behind us in line and asked if they were club level. They then walked them up to the lounge. My hubby asked three different cast members about how to get checked in to Club Level and all three told him he had to find someone with an iPad (and didn't make any attempt to help him). He finally asked someone at Bell Services and he immediately went to the back and got a set of keys to take us upstairs to the lounge (he did not have an iPad). After he took us upstairs, we were finally able to get checked in. We had Oksana, who was wonderful. She even helped us get some food before the lounge closed, and held our bags so we could eat. While we were eating, she managed to get us another room since our original one wasn't ready. We really just wanted to change into our suits and hit the amazing pool! She turned a stressful check in around for us.

The food offerings were good. They weren't over the top, or something I would want to rush back from a theme park to eat, but they were good. We managed to hit every meal time throughout our trip. I was very happy with breakfast. There was a lot of variety, and I ate enough to last until midday which was nice. We don't drink alcohol, so we didn't feel like the offerings were substantial enough to justify the extra cost. I also wish they would have had more for kids. My DD13 didn't get a lot to eat, and since she doesn't drink soda, she drank water the whole time. We all LOVED the Stormalong Bay punch though and wish it would have been offered all day long. If I could find that recipe, I would be in heaven!!!!

We had a few small frustrating things happen food wise. We arrived around 9:25 for evening snacks (ended at 10:00) and there were hardly any items left. We could choose a lemon dessert (which we don't eat), and a few different cookies. The chocolate mousse that we really wanted was gone and all of the punch. They said they couldn't get any more of either one as they only make a set amount of food every day. As for the punch, they have to empty the large drink containers early because the dishwashers leave at 10:00. They didn't have any more in the back. It wasn't a huge deal, as these things happen, but we left Magic Kingdom early and thought we would enjoy a relaxing last night in the lounge. I get that things happen, but you would think since they are only open for 2 hours for the late night snacks, that they would be able to provide the offerings for longer. I could see if we walked in five minutes before closing, but 35 minutes before closing was a little unexpected.

So, all of this, with the lack of preplanning help going forward, I would probably skip Club Level in the future. However, I will not skip Beach Club! That resort was amazing and I can't wait to stay there again!!!

Congrats on escaping snow! If you use the elevators right off the lobby/near the Marketplace and take them all the way up to the 5th floor the lounge is only a few steps away. In 2015 I was in room 5661, which was right over the lobby facing Crescent Lake and was MAYBE a minute's walk (overestimating) from the lounge.
Thanks! We are in 3501 which seems to be much further away. Boo to that but hopefully we can enjoy the view of the Epcot fireworks! Really appreciate the info!

On another note the magical express line extended through the entire terminal. With two toddlers we were not waiting. I would estimate at least a 2 hour wait although the ME staff was saying 1 hour. Confirmed our luggage would still be transported and hopped in a taxi van that happened to have car seats. Let vacation begin!

Thanks! We are in 3501 which seems to be much further away. Boo to that but hopefully we can enjoy the view of the Epcot fireworks! Really appreciate the info!

On another note the magical express line extended through the entire terminal. With two toddlers we were not waiting. I would estimate at least a 2 hour wait although the ME staff was saying 1 hour. Confirmed our luggage would still be transported and hopped in a taxi van that happened to have car seats. Let vacation begin!

You're the one in the 1BR suite, right? Yeah, that room looks like it's the furtherst 1BR location possible. You can always ask for something different. The 1BR I stayed in ended in 47 (eg, 3647) and it is a much better location relative to the lounge. I was on the first floor...1647... and I loved that location all things considered.

We were lucky to escape Chicago just before snowstorm begins in a few hours. Thanks!

Glad you made it out without any delays. The news reports are predicting accumulations of just over a foot by the time the storms are out of here Wednesday night :scared1:.

We just returned from our first CL stay (and first Deluxe stay) at BC. The resort itself definitely surpassed my expectations. It was beautiful and the proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios was fantastic. We were in a standard view room almost as far away from the CL lounge as you can be, but we thoroughly enjoyed our full balcony and the ability to watch the high Epcot fireworks from our balcony (with just a slight turn of our head from the balcony). We definitely fell in love with the resort.

I can't quite say the same about Club Level though. I will probably not pay for it again, unless it's the only way I can get a particular resort. We arrived on Magical Express around 9:45/10:00am. There were several people on the bus with us, so the check in line was long (and there was only one cast member checking in guests). We looked for a sign that said Club Level, and didn't see one so we got in line while my hubby went to find someone to ask. While we were in line, a cast member approached some people a few spots behind us in line and asked if they were club level. They then walked them up to the lounge. My hubby asked three different cast members about how to get checked in to Club Level and all three told him he had to find someone with an iPad (and didn't make any attempt to help him). He finally asked someone at Bell Services and he immediately went to the back and got a set of keys to take us upstairs to the lounge (he did not have an iPad). After he took us upstairs, we were finally able to get checked in. We had Oksana, who was wonderful. She even helped us get some food before the lounge closed, and held our bags so we could eat. While we were eating, she managed to get us another room since our original one wasn't ready. We really just wanted to change into our suits and hit the amazing pool! She turned a stressful check in around for us.

The food offerings were good. They weren't over the top, or something I would want to rush back from a theme park to eat, but they were good. We managed to hit every meal time throughout our trip. I was very happy with breakfast. There was a lot of variety, and I ate enough to last until midday which was nice. We don't drink alcohol, so we didn't feel like the offerings were substantial enough to justify the extra cost. I also wish they would have had more for kids. My DD13 didn't get a lot to eat, and since she doesn't drink soda, she drank water the whole time. We all LOVED the Stormalong Bay punch though and wish it would have been offered all day long. If I could find that recipe, I would be in heaven!!!!

We had a few small frustrating things happen food wise. We arrived around 9:25 for evening snacks (ended at 10:00) and there were hardly any items left. We could choose a lemon dessert (which we don't eat), and a few different cookies. The chocolate mousse that we really wanted was gone and all of the punch. They said they couldn't get any more of either one as they only make a set amount of food every day. As for the punch, they have to empty the large drink containers early because the dishwashers leave at 10:00. They didn't have any more in the back. It wasn't a huge deal, as these things happen, but we left Magic Kingdom early and thought we would enjoy a relaxing last night in the lounge. I get that things happen, but you would think since they are only open for 2 hours for the late night snacks, that they would be able to provide the offerings for longer. I could see if we walked in five minutes before closing, but 35 minutes before closing was a little unexpected.

So, all of this, with the lack of preplanning help going forward, I would probably skip Club Level in the future. However, I will not skip Beach Club! That resort was amazing and I can't wait to stay there again!!!

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry CL wasn't the greatest experience, but glad you had a nice trip and enjoyed the BC :).

Crazy about the ME line. Glad you were able to avoid it and get to the BC quicker. Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Here now at Club level - if you want to call it that- waited in line 15-30 minutes and finally asked CM where I needed to go since I paid for club level and did online check in. No welcome gift in room and my room requests of close to lobby close to elevator were not met. I requested turn down service but if the day goes the same I won't get it. Waited for a table at Sanaa even though we had reservations. Not to mention today was super busy at MCO waited 1.25 HOURS for our Magical express bus. Sorry for the rant but my day started at 3am and I'm beat and let down in my club level expectations.

OMG!! We are trying Magical Express tomorrow for the first time, we usually do a town car. I hope it's not that long of a wait. Can I ask how much the taxi cost? Just in case!

This is exactly how we felt every time we visited. Once we finally stayed there, I loved it! The GF isn't our top favorite as the Poly will always hold the #1 spot for us, but it is on the list of ones we like. With that said, visiting a resort is a totally different experience vs actually staying there (in my experience). We visited the GF every year to eat, shop, etc and every trip we said we'd never stay there as we felt it was "stuffy". Fast forward about 9 years and we finally threw caution to the wind and gave it a try. What a difference it was for me. We have loved all of the resorts we've stayed at and while we wouldn't hesitate to return to any of them, the GF does rank near the top just under the Poly for me ;)..

I'm hoping the Poly becomes home to us too! DH was very reluctant to go away from his CR but we went to Poly for breakfast on our last day and asked if they had any rooms we can see or just walk around and check out - turns out they did and were super accommodating and gave us a little tour - which sealed the deal for our 2017 trip. :D I'm so in love with the Poly!

Thanks for this! Where is the CL check in desk at the poly?

We just returned from a Poly CL stay and had a wonderful experience. It was our first CL stay, so we don't have anything to compare it to. We took advantage of the food offerings, which were excellent and LOVED the new espresso/latte machine (they just got it a few weeks ago). Did we drink/eat enough to make up for the increased cost? Definitely not. However, convenience has a value. Being so close to the pool and being able to head to the lounge whenever hunger struck (my kids tend to graze) was a major advantage in our minds. We would spend hours at the pool, so when the kids wanted a snack I just put on my cover-up and flip flops and picked up some things for them (and a cup of wine for me). I will say that not all CL CMs are the same and we found some to be far better than others... our only complaint is that they need to be more consistent in their level of service. My advice for anyone is that if you aren't happy with a response from one CM, ask another. I can't imagine not staying CL again, we were spoiled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter