Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Anyone else have any experience with this? Would it help if I waited and checked in at the front desk when I actually go to the second hotel?

PSULion, here's what we've done in the past: Since you have to be checked out of the first resort in order to check in at the second, we've checked out of Club Level, explained that we will be moving to another resort but would like to still utilize the Lounge for the entire day. We've been given a card (the former room key cards) which allows access into the Lounge until the clock strikes midnight! ;) Then we uber with our luggage to our next resort!

We've done this at AKL twice now so I have to believe the other Club Levels can do that too!

This has been our experience too, we've checked out of CL and into our new non-cl room but MB still worked to get into CL many, many times. I think most of the kinks with the MB have been worked out but ask for the key card as a backup. Also CL CMs "should" be able to check you into your new resort so you don't have to make an extra trip.

Hi! Anybody knows if Shely or Mark are still working at the OFC on Wilderness Lodge? There we're great to our family in past trips! Thanks!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Thanks for posting your opinion of CR CL. Sorry about the CMs, but hope you had a great time overall. Looking forward to your Poly review :).
Thanks, we still enjoyed Contemporary and the lounge. You just never know, sometimes people are just having a bad day.
Polynesian on the other hand, all the cast members were great. Especially Alfredo, and Evette. Very courteous and professional! As with our previous stay at Poly, the food selections were also great! Only thing I missed were bottled chocolate milks instead of the true moo that they put in the large container. My kids like the nesquick better. I know, what a catastrophe
We were in room 1520 1st floor gv second to last door away from lounge. I did request a third floor room but was satisfied to not get a 2nd floor so didn't ask them to find one. We were even able to get into our room by 1:30 which was a great surprise! The walk to the lounge was quick and easy, no complaints there. The best part of Polynesian CL [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]is the location. So close to the pool ! We would run up and get dessert or cocktails so easily and bring out to the pool or stash in our room for later. Watched happily ever after from the lounge and the park. The lounge was great minus being able to see the projections on the castle which were beautiful by the way. They dimmed the lights and everyone was nice and quiet while enjoying the show. Polynesian will always be a go to resort for us!!

Hello! ---just wondering if someone who has recently stayed Poly CL can tell me if they have a nice Nespresso type espresso maker in the lounge, or if it is still the old-fashioned urn Nescafe one. (We were spoiled by GF CL and enjoyed it so much!)

Thanks, we still enjoyed Contemporary and the lounge. You just never know, sometimes people are just having a bad day.
Polynesian on the other hand, all the cast members were great. Especially Alfredo, and Evette. Very courteous and professional! As with our previous stay at Poly, the food selections were also great! Only thing I missed were bottled chocolate milks instead of the true moo that they put in the large container. My kids like the nesquick better. I know, what a catastrophe
We were in room 1520 1st floor gv second to last door away from lounge. I did request a third floor room but was satisfied to not get a 2nd floor so didn't ask them to find one. We were even able to get into our room by 1:30 which was a great surprise! The walk to the lounge was quick and easy, no complaints there. The best part of Polynesian CL [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]is the location. So close to the pool ! We would run up and get dessert or cocktails so easily and bring out to the pool or stash in our room for later. Watched happily ever after from the lounge and the park. The lounge was great minus being able to see the projections on the castle which were beautiful by the way. They dimmed the lights and everyone was nice and quiet while enjoying the show. Polynesian will always be a go to resort for us!!

Thanks for the reviews!

I think I've said on here before that I've tended to find the CR CL CM's either total duds or the absolute best CMs we've experienced - no middle ground at all! Sounds like you maybe had some of the less enthusiastic CMs.

Glad you enjoyed your Poly stay and that's GREAT to hear about them dimming the lights for HEA. The last few times I've watched in there they didn't dim the lights, which was kind of a bummer.

Did you happen to ask if they have any bottled chocolate milk in the back? I 'think' they have had it in the back in the past, but I may be mixing that up with another CL memory.

All this Poly talk... :love:

We just returned from a 8 day stay at Poly GV club level. We loved the cast members there! Simply amazing! We would never stay anywhere else. The white wines were reisling, Chardonnay and a sparkling wine. There is some shade and a few umbrellas but not too much at either pool.we requested 3rd or 2nd floor and we were on the 2nd floor so it worked out great! Can't wait to plan the next trip

My choice would be Poly GV CL. We haven't stayed CL yet at the Poly, but have stayed GF SL and while I'm glad I tried it, I wasn't impressed. I found the lounge kind of blah and not very relaxing (just my opinion). Good luck deciding :wizard:.[/QUOTE]
Hope you had a great time! We'll be at Poly GV CL next May. What floor were you on? And did you request a certain floor or room? We are thinking we'd prefer ground floor...young kids and their parents along in another room and want easier access to pools.

Do you recall the white wine offerings in the lounge? And I keep reading about "no shade" at the Poly pools. This is a bummer. We are considering some afternoon cabana rentals at Oasis but I guess nothing is offered at Lava Pool? We will likely be at parks every morning so no chance of getting to pool early for an umbrella table.

Thanks for info!

Hello! ---just wondering if someone who has recently stayed Poly CL can tell me if they have a nice Nespresso type espresso maker in the lounge, or if it is still the old-fashioned urn Nescafe one. (We were spoiled by GF CL and enjoyed it so much!)

Here's what's in the Poly CL lounge. It's basically a larger/fancier version of the smaller Nespresso machines you see in some (most) other CLs.

The little pods/discs are up top... decaf with a couple of varieties of regular. You can make a cup of coffee, espresso, or various cappuccino type drinks.

Attachments

• 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for posting your opinion of CR CL. Sorry about the CMs, but hope you had a great time overall. Looking forward to your Poly review :).
We were in room 1520 1st floor gv second to last door away from lounge. I did request a third floor room but was satisfied to not get a 2nd floor so didn't ask them to find one. We were even able to get into our room by 1:30 which was a great surprise! The walk to the lounge was quick and easy, no complaints there. The best part of Polynesian CL [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]is the location. So close to the pool ! We would run up and get dessert or cocktails so easily and bring out to the pool or stash in our room for later. Watched happily ever after from the lounge and the park. The lounge was great minus being able to see the projections on the castle which were beautiful by the way. They dimmed the lights and everyone was nice and quiet while enjoying the show. Polynesian will always be a go to resort for us!![GALLERY=]
[/GALLERY]
Thanks for the reviews!

I think I've said on here before that I've tended to find the CR CL CM's either total duds or the absolute best CMs we've experienced - no middle ground at all! Sounds like you maybe had some of the less enthusiastic CMs.

Glad you enjoyed your Poly stay and that's GREAT to hear about them dimming the lights for HEA. The last few times I've watched in there they didn't dim the lights, which was kind of a bummer.

Did you happen to ask if they have any bottled chocolate milk in the back? I 'think' they have had it in the back in the past, but I may be mixing that up with another CL memory.

All this Poly talk... :love:
Totally agree... I think there is just no middle ground.
I forgot to mention that another thing I liked about Contemporary CL is that the lounge never felt crowded or overly busy.
I did ask for chocolate milk (not specifically in a bottle) and they brought it to me in a cup. I should have asked though. Contemporary had bottled and also sometimes in a cup.

Dimming the lights also seems to help quiet down the folks who like to chat while they watch.:sad2:

OMG, vacation cannot come soon enough!!! I can't even get onto this website on a regular basis with all of the kids activities :faint:

But, work hard, play harder, right??!?!

My boss is currently in the middle of her Poly stay right now (not CL) and is having a spectacular time. Every morning I wake up to beautiful Poly/Disney texted pics from her.:cloud9:

Hi! Anybody knows if Shely or Mark are still working at the OFC on Wilderness Lodge? There we're great to our family in past trips! Thanks!

I don't have the answer, but wanted to bump your post in case others can help :flower3:.

We just returned from a 8 day stay at Poly GV club level. We loved the cast members there! Simply amazing! We would never stay anywhere else. The white wines were reisling, Chardonnay and a sparkling wine. There is some shade and a few umbrellas but not too much at either pool.we requested 3rd or 2nd floor and we were on the 2nd floor so it worked out great! Can't wait to plan the next trip

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL! Have fun planning your next trip :goodvibes.

We were in room 1520 1st floor gv second to last door away from lounge. I did request a third floor room but was satisfied to not get a 2nd floor so didn't ask them to find one. We were even able to get into our room by 1:30 which was a great surprise! The walk to the lounge was quick and easy, no complaints there. The best part of Polynesian CL is the location. So close to the pool ! We would run up and get dessert or cocktails so easily and bring out to the pool or stash in our room for later. Watched happily ever after from the lounge and the park. The lounge was great minus being able to see the projections on the castle which were beautiful by the way. They dimmed the lights and everyone was nice and quiet while enjoying the show. Polynesian will always be a go to resort for us!!

I agree, sometimes people have bad days, but glad you still enjoyed CR CL :).

Glad you got a great room at the Poly. I agree that the lounge is in a great place. We stayed in Samoa which is right next to Hawaii and we loved how convenient we were to the pool (along with everything else). Thanks for your reviews. Now it's time to start planning the next trip :wizard:.

So I wanted to report back on DSS getting reservations inside 180 days. Our trip is about 45 days out and I couldn't find a Sci-fi for our HS day (i've been stalking day and night!) I asked for noon and they just sent me an email confirming an 1135! Maybe it's pure coincidence that one came available when they checked but I think this is a good sign that they have a little bit of pull in finding availability when there is none. I'm going to really test them now and ask for an O'hana. I'll let you all know how that turns out!

So I wanted to report back on DSS getting reservations inside 180 days. Our trip is about 45 days out and I couldn't find a Sci-fi for our HS day (i've been stalking day and night!) I asked for noon and they just sent me an email confirming an 1135! Maybe it's pure coincidence that one came available when they checked but I think this is a good sign that they have a little bit of pull in finding availability when there is none. I'm going to really test them now and ask for an O'hana. I'll let you all know how that turns out!

Yes I was very pleased that they snagged all my reservations for me when I had no luck myself. Even the times I wanted (give or take 20 minutes or so). I was super impressed they handled the reservations for the non club level portion for me as well. That was a relief and freed up my time. I do they think they have a little pull as well.

My boss is currently in the middle of her Poly stay right now (not CL) and is having a spectacular time. Every morning I wake up to beautiful Poly/Disney texted pics from her.:cloud9:

Does your boss know you will have 'nicer' Poly accommodations than she did? I might skip sending her any pics of the lounge/view if I were you. Bwahahaha! :rotfl:

No bottles that I'm aware of. We frequently had to ask for some from the back because it's the only thing my 9 year old will usually drink and it was always in a cup.

Hi All - just back from our 6 night stay at BC - so if anyone has any questions, please let me know - happy to answer what I can! All in all we had a wonderful stay - Alyssa in the club lounge was very sweet and helpful - she went out of her way a number of times during our stay. White wines in the lounge were riesling and sauvignon blanc and they were also "trying out" a new offering - Sangria - which was so refreshing after a hot day in the parks!
There are two low, small white round tables for children - with 3 little chairs each, directly in front of a TV - with Disney Jr. - perfect for my little guy! My husband really enjoyed the pulled pork and polenta in the lounge- they served that two of the six nights of our stay.

Large water bottle every day was put in our room - I'm not sure if that is for all rooms or club level only but was nice to have.
We had booked a standard view room and were upgraded to a beautiful lagoon view room - 5659 which has a gorgeous view! We were even able to see some high fireworks from our balcony - to the delight of my DD 8.

We had two pool days - the pool is lovely in the mornings; so quiet and pretty much empty. We had our choice of chairs, tables , etc. Later on in the day, it got much busier, but the kids don't notice that one bit! The slide was a big hit with my daughter (my son was too small to even go on the "baby slide" however, he LOVED the sand bottom kiddie pool area.)

I am a runner, so I really do love staying in the Boardwalk area and Beach Club is such a perfect location for a quick run. My daughter likes the proximity to two ice cream shops...lol. My husband likes being able to walk to 2 parks. ("that's two less buses" he says...) We wouldn't hesitate to return to BC - and while we may try another area just to do something different -we will definitely book a CL room again. It is more than a "nice to have" for us, it's a place to unwind, cool off and just reflect on the day..
To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time! :daisy:

Hi All - just back from our 6 night stay at BC - so if anyone has any questions, please let me know - happy to answer what I can! All in all we had a wonderful stay - Alyssa in the club lounge was very sweet and helpful - she went out of her way a number of times during our stay. White wines in the lounge were riesling and sauvignon blanc and they were also "trying out" a new offering - Sangria - which was so refreshing after a hot day in the parks!
There are two low, small white round tables for children - with 3 little chairs each, directly in front of a TV - with Disney Jr. - perfect for my little guy! My husband really enjoyed the pulled pork and polenta in the lounge- they served that two of the six nights of our stay.

Large water bottle every day was put in our room - I'm not sure if that is for all rooms or club level only but was nice to have.
We had booked a standard view room and were upgraded to a beautiful lagoon view room - 5659 which has a gorgeous view! We were even able to see some high fireworks from our balcony - to the delight of my DD 8.

We had two pool days - the pool is lovely in the mornings; so quiet and pretty much empty. We had our choice of chairs, tables , etc. Later on in the day, it got much busier, but the kids don't notice that one bit! The slide was a big hit with my daughter (my son was too small to even go on the "baby slide" however, he LOVED the sand bottom kiddie pool area.)

I am a runner, so I really do love staying in the Boardwalk area and Beach Club is such a perfect location for a quick run. My daughter likes the proximity to two ice cream shops...lol. My husband likes being able to walk to 2 parks. ("that's two less buses" he says...) We wouldn't hesitate to return to BC - and while we may try another area just to do something different -we will definitely book a CL room again. It is more than a "nice to have" for us, it's a place to unwind, cool off and just reflect on the day..
To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time! :daisy:

Sounds like a great trip! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter