Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi!

We arrive late almost every trip (between 8:00 pm and 1:00 am - usually around 10;30pm) and we take DME in to WDW every time. We have been lucky and were seated on the bus right away and left within 10 minutes (we were at the resort less than an hour after landing!), but more often we have to wait for the bus to come and then wait for enough people to board before they will leave for WDW. We waited over an hour on the bus (after waiting about 30 minutes to get on) on one occasion when going to the CR. The driver knew how long we had been waiting, so he rearranged the drop off schedule so that we were first off instead of last as we should have been. Even so, it was about 2 hours after we arrived at DME before we arrived at the CR. Of course, that was the worst time.

Most times we have about 15 minutes wait to get on the bus and then about 30 minutes to departure and about 30 minutes to get to the resort. I would expect about 90 minutes after you land to when you should be at the hotel.

It seems to me that we arrive more quickly when going to value resorts or the larger moderates, perhaps because more people are heading to them and the big wait late at night seems to be to get enough people aboard before departing. They don't go until they have a good few people on board - or at least that is the way it seems to me.

Now that I look at it, that isn't much help! LOL! I guess that the bottom line is that it is unpredictable really. There really aren't very many people about that late at night, which is the main problem.

If you want to be sure to get to the resort quickly, you need to take a town car like Tiffany or a taxi, IMO.

Good luck!

Thank you! :) we decided to swing it - we'll head to DME first and if the wait looks to be more than half an hour we'll turn around and find the cab line - unless Uber works the airport there? (Here in Nj Uber isn't allowed to wait by the airport)

Last edited:
Thank you! :) we decided to swing it - we'll head to DME first and if the wait looks to be more than half an hour we'll turn around and find the cab line - unless Uber works the airport there? (Here in Nj Uber isn't allowed to wait by the airport)

From NJ too! Hey neighbor!

No Uber allowed at MCO until July (Uber Black or something is allowed but it's just as expensive as a cab)

I agree. We are getting in late this year too. Probably won't get to the resort until 10:30. We checked prices for the Hyatt and it was pretty expensive. My husband wants to just get to the Contemporary even though we will be paying for a club level room and not even reaping the benefits that day. Guess we'll have to eat a lot of breakfast the next morning to make up for it:teeth: :drinking1.

This is what we always do as we add a night at the beginning and take a late flight. We stay deluxe so it's not the most economical way to do it, but it's worth the extra cost to us as we check in and get settled and are ready to go the next morning without having to move :).

We've done split stays on many trips and have never used bell services to transfer luggage because I have heard that it can take hours for the transfer to be completed. I'd rather have control over it. I plan on keeping a bag with everyone's bathing suits in the rental car in case the room isn't ready for us when we get back to the Poly around 2:00.

I've heard this as well. I think the estimated time is around 3-4pm. It could arrive earlier or later as it depends on how busy they are. With that said, I'm the same way as I also like having control over my luggage. We've only done 1 split and had a rental car, so we just drove over to the 2nd resort and checked in with our luggage ;).

Hi, all! Checked in this Am at YC CL and we were upgraded to water view! We are overlooking storm along bay and can see boardwalk and the Eiffel Tower in the background.

Congrats on the upgrade! Hope you have a great time and enjoy YC CL :wizard:.

This is what we always do as we add a night at the beginning and take a late flight. We stay deluxe so it's not the most economical way to do it, but it's worth the extra cost to us as we check in and get settled and are ready to go the next morning without having to move :).

I've heard this as well. I think the estimated time is around 3-4pm. It could arrive earlier or later as it depends on how busy they are. With that said, I'm the same way as I also like having control over my luggage. We've only done 1 split and had a rental car, so we just drove over to the 2nd resort and checked in with our luggage ;).

Congrats on the upgrade! Hope you have a great time and enjoy YC CL :wizard:.
That's how my husband feels about it. The extra cost is worth it to him to be settled and not have to move in the morning. Definitely not economical but justified I suppose :blush:

Could someone tell me what offerings, specifically breakfast, are being offered at RPC? We stayed at Sugar Loaf last week and truthfully we were unimpressed. We are booked in RPC for 12/10-12/16 and my husband is really looking forward to being there for the lobby decorations and the Xmas music, but I need to know if I have to start thinking about restaurant reservations if the food offerings aren't going to cut it. TIA for help!

So DH changed my ASMo one night room only to a Poly standard one night room only so I don't have to wake up early and deal with the stresses of changing resorts, luggage and a cab. :love:

Now the question is do we need to still checkout at the GCH that morning and then walk over to the Hawaii building to check in?

So DH changed my ASMo one night room only to a Poly standard one night room only so I don't have to wake up early and deal with the stresses of changing resorts, luggage and a cab. :love:

Now the question is do we need to still checkout at the GCH that morning and then walk over to the Hawaii building to check in?

Hmmmm, I don't know. They make you go to Hawaii to check in, even if you're already at the regular desk in GCH. I don't know whether it's policy or access. Best advice I have is to ask that very question when you check in to the SV room.

I agree. We are getting in late this year too. Probably won't get to the resort until 10:30. We checked prices for the Hyatt and it was pretty expensive. My husband wants to just get to the Contemporary even though we will be paying for a club level room and not even reaping the benefits that day. Guess we'll have to eat a lot of breakfast the next morning to make up for it:teeth: :drinking1.
Why not book a Garden Wing room for the first night? It would probably save you a few hundred dollars. The next day walk over with your luggage and have breakfast in the lounge.

I picked a random day in August and it was $379 for Garden Wing and $642 for Std CL. Just pack your carryon with the first day's clothing and toiletries and you don't even have to unpack your larger suitcases.

Also check with one of the popular TAs for garden wing pricing during this time. I've seen these rooms under $300 per night many times. It would be nice to save $400 your first night.

Me, coming in at 10:30pm, I would go to POP.

Last edited:
That's how my husband feels about it. The extra cost is worth it to him to be settled and not have to move in the morning. Definitely not economical but justified I suppose :blush:

::yes::

Could someone tell me what offerings, specifically breakfast, are being offered at RPC? We stayed at Sugar Loaf last week and truthfully we were unimpressed. We are booked in RPC for 12/10-12/16 and my husband is really looking forward to being there for the lobby decorations and the Xmas music, but I need to know if I have to start thinking about restaurant reservations if the food offerings aren't going to cut it. TIA for help!

Unless it's changed, the food offerings are same for both RPC and SL. If there are differences now, hopefully others who have been recently will be able to post those changes :).

I think that's a great change! If your CL room isn't ready, you can just take your bags to bell services and go about your day. As far as checking in for your CL room, I agree with the pp that I'd ask about that when you check in for the first reservation. I'd just mention you are booked for a CL room starting the next night and ask the CM how to go about checking in for that reservation :goodvibes.

I think that's a great change! If your CL room isn't ready, you can just take your bags to bell services and go about your day. As far as checking in for your CL room, I agree with the pp that I'd ask about that when you check in for the first reservation. I'd just mention you are booked for a CL room starting the next night and ask the CM how to go about checking in for that reservation :goodvibes.

Hmmmm, I don't know. They make you go to Hawaii to check in, even if you're already at the regular desk in GCH. I don't know whether it's policy or access. Best advice I have is to ask that very question when you check in to the SV room.

Thank you - hoping to avoid checking in @ SV because it'll be so late. DH thinks it'll be well after midnight when we get there. I'm hoping closer to 11:30. Not that we'll be any more awake at 11:30 than midnight LOL

We are here at Poly. Tonight was chicken skewers with pineapple chutney, Hawaiian meatballs, cucumber roll with soy sauce, a variety of cheeses and crackers, veggies and ranch, pesto and hummus, uncrustables and pineapples with caramel sauce.

Our check-in went smoothly. We check-in at the main desk and then the CM walked us over to Hawaii. The club level CMs at the desks then made sure our magic bands worked, etc. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. The room was ready at 3. We hung out in the lounge until our room was ready.

Afternoon snacks were chicken lettuce wraps, veggies with ranch, cashews and dried fruit and hummus. So far so good. It's hot and crowded but we are having a great time.

We are here at Poly. Tonight was chicken skewers with pineapple chutney, Hawaiian meatballs, cucumber roll with soy sauce, a variety of cheeses and crackers, veggies and ranch, pesto and hummus, uncrustables and pineapples with caramel sauce.

Our check-in went smoothly. We check-in at the main desk and then the CM walked us over to Hawaii. The club level CMs at the desks then made sure our magic bands worked, etc. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. The room was ready at 3. We hung out in the lounge until our room was ready.

Afternoon snacks were chicken lettuce wraps, veggies with ranch, cashews and dried fruit and hummus. So far so good. It's hot and crowded but we are having a great time.

Thank you! I just booked GV CL today for December 1. I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear about other nightly offerings. Enjoy your stay. Please post pics when you get home. :)

Why not book a Garden Wing room for the first night? It would probably save you a few hundred dollars. The next day walk over with your luggage and have breakfast in the lounge.

I picked a random day in August and it was $379 for Garden Wing and $642 for Std CL. Just pack your carryon with the first day's clothing and toiletries and you don't even have to unpack your larger suitcases.

Also check with one of the popular TAs for garden wing pricing during this time. I've seen these rooms under $300 per night many times. It would be nice to save $400 your first night.

Me, coming in at 10:30pm, I would go to POP.
You're right, it would be great to save some money. The problem is when I called to see about changing the reservation they said if I do that I will lose my discount. For some reason it was only available if I booked a minimum of 4 nights. Don't want to pay rack rate for the other nights so it is what it is at this point. Plus my family is already annoyed with me for booking a split stay with the Polynesian. They rather spend the whole trip at Poly but I wanted to try Contemporary :D A few nights was all I could get them to agree on. I'm sure they will be happy anyway. Disney always seems to rid me of my money somehow anyway. I'll just deal with it:cool1:

Thanks for the details...going in July was wondering the latest apps!!!!

Thanks for checking in. Enjoy your time at the Poly :wizard:.

I just booked GV CL today for December 1. I'm so excited!

Hope you have a great trip! Enjoy the planning :).

So out of curiousity I looked at Contemporary club level for a potential stay there in 2018. The only TPV listed is "atrium club" and the "suites/club level" are all BLV. I'm sure this was discussed before but I don't recall.

"atrium club" is same floor as where the lounge is?
there's no TPV "suites"?
are the "suites/club level" on one floor and "atrium club on another"?

IMG_2864.PNG

"atrium club" is same floor as where the lounge is?
there's no TPV "suites"?
are the "suites/club level" on one floor and "atrium club on another"?

There are two CL floors at the CR. One is the Atrium Club and the other is the Tower Club, which is on the top floor. The suites (other than the ones in the Garden wing) are all on the Tower Club floor. There is a lounge on both floors. There are a few "regular" rooms on the Tower Club floor, but not many, and you usually have to call to book them. I don't think I've ever seen the TPV suites show up online, so you would have to call.

If you look at the link below, you can see a map of the Tower Club.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3248210/#post-50933494

Last edited:
There are two CL floors at the CR. One is the Atrium Club and the other is the Tower Club, which is on the top floor. The suites (other than the ones in the Garden wing) are all on the Tower Club floor. There is a lounge on both floors. There are a few "regular" rooms on the Tower Club floor, but not many, and you usually have to call to book them. I don't think I've ever seen the TPV suites show up online, so you would have to call.

If you look at the link below, you can see a map of the Tower Club.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3248210/#post-50933494

Thank you! The post says same foods are provided to both lounges - so other than 2 floors higher what's the difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter