Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Here are some shots of evening apps. The selection at CR CL is not quite as extensive as other CLs. You don't tend to have as much variety, but of our two nights there (which I concede is too short to really judge) I found the food very, very good. I actually like/appreciate the overall simplicity of the menu.

The screen in the pic below says:
Charcuterie & Cheeses
Vegetable Crudete
-
Chef's Soup Selection
-
Tomato Caprese with Sherry Vin & Smokes Sea Salt
-
Roasted Beef Short Rib with Mascarpone Polenta & Tomato
Fennel Ragu
-
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Macaroni & Cheese
1.JPG

Everything was very fresh...
2.JPG

3.JPG

This was a different night... seared ahi tuna, which was excellent.
4.JPG

Asian noodles. So flavorful....
5.JPG

6.JPG

Lots of veggies here!
7.JPG

Rolls to go with the soup and PBJ for the kiddos...
8.JPG

Chicken tenders... for the kiddos too (right?)...
9.JPG

This was my plate one night. The chicken skewer was so good - nice and big, great flavor. Really nothing bad to say about anything we ate here.
11.JPG

Last post coming up....

Last edited:
So if you're still with me, this is the end of my CR Tower journey. Might as well finish it off with desserts!

Continuing the theme above, desserts here were minimalist, but really spectacular in my humble opinion. Some of you may have seen my comment about GF SL's desserts where I said the selection was staggering. CR Tower was the total opposite - only a few items each night, but very tastefully/artfully done. The pics below cover multiple nights, not everything below was out each night.

Not sure what this was, but it was good!
1.JPG

This was a different night than the pic above.... I guess we were watching Little Mermaid on the tv! :-)
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

We saw these at WL CL back in November.
5.JPG

These were the real stars of the show...they are little chocolates. I have no idea if these are mass-produced somewhere or made on site? In my head I'd like to think the pastry chef up at California Grill is painstakingly painting these by hand every day, but who knows? I've never really seen something like this in my CL travels.
6.JPG

Same concept but a different night...
7.JPG

And some good ol' standbys.
8.JPG

9.JPG

Night caps...
10.JPG

Last edited:
:thanks: for following along above and apologies again for hogging the thread. We really enjoyed our stay at CR Tower Club and it was fun to relive it through pics. I'm really trying hard to find something bad to say about our experience but I really can't. Tower Club is such a different / unique experience given the secluded floor and limited number of guests, it's hard to compare it to any other CL. There will never be a 'perfect' CL, but this may come pretty close in my book. Yeah, I said it. :scared1:

I haven't said much about CMs but they were - with some exceptions - all very warm, friendly, and inviting. You can have more interaction with CMs at Tower Club - if you want it - given the smaller number of guests. I enjoyed chatting with a few. This was our third CR stay and in general we have had more positive CM experiences here than most other resorts. There is more of a "guest service" vibe here than some other resorts, generally speaking.

Happy to answer any questions or elaborate further on anything if needed! Have a great week!

Sweet posts. One of the CMs I loved speaking to most was the chef at WL CL. You can tell they take pride in their work! Noticed in the food post that there was Boston Lager, kinda wished WL had that. (However, they did have Dead Guy Ale...) :drinking1

Wow! We've never really considered staying at the CR CL. Your review has changed our minds. :) Thanks for the pics and in depth review GAdisneydad14! :)

Getting around wasn’t as complicated as I thought it would be. Our room was on the 4th floor and the lounge on the 6th floor. In a nutshell, there is a large open lobby down below like at the GF RPC and WL. So when exiting our room, we walked towards the lobby noise and just traced the lobby until we got to the elevators to go up to the lounge or down to restaurants/pool/lobby.

Thanks for your review and pics. Glad it wasn't complicated to get around back and forth to the lounge. Having the lounge overlook the lobby like in RPC and WL CL is one of the things that really appeal to me about AKL CL. We love AKL and are hoping to try CL later this year :).

Best trip news is that I am planning a trip with my best friend for November 27-December 6 this year so we will be there at the same time! I'm currently reserved at WL CL at rack rate, will be waiting for discounts to see where we actually end up.

Hope you have a great time at WL CL in Nov/Dec. Good luck getting a discount :wizard:.

I am going to Aulani for the first time in just a few weeks, meeting friends there for a week of much needed relaxation. Can't wait to get back to Hawaii, it will be my first time at Aulani.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy Aulani :goodvibes.

I am very late in sharing pictures of my February trip to WL CL and Poly DVC, will hopefully have a little more time to do these fun things as life has settled down a little bit.

Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your trip :flower3:.

Hi all! It was a rainy day here today which finally gave me the chance to organize and re-size my CR Tower Club photos from a few weeks ago. Warning, I have A LOT of photos and thoughts to share, so I apologize in advance for hogging so many posts. Despite the abundant info on the Tower Club on this thread, I've always found it a bit of a "mystery" so hopefully these posts are helpful.

Thanks for your detailed review. Love the pics :).

:thanks: for following along above and apologies again for hogging the thread. We really enjoyed our stay at CR Tower Club and it was fun to relive it through pics. I'm really trying hard to find something bad to say about our experience but I really can't. Tower Club is such a different / unique experience given the secluded floor and limited number of guests, it's hard to compare it to any other CL. There will never be a 'perfect' CL, but this may come pretty close in my book. Yeah, I said it. :scared1:

I haven't said much about CMs but they were - with some exceptions - all very warm, friendly, and inviting. You can have more interaction with CMs at Tower Club - if you want it - given the smaller number of guests. I enjoyed chatting with a few. This was our third CR stay and in general we have had more positive CM experiences here than most other resorts. There is more of a "guest service" vibe here than some other resorts, generally speaking.

Happy to answer any questions or elaborate further on anything if needed! Have a great week!
Again, one day I will learn not to read this thread when I'm hungry. Unfortunately, today is not that day. popcorn::

Thank you SO MUCH for all these posts!!!

Hi Trish!
Best trip news is that I am planning a trip with my best friend for November 27-December 6 this year so we will be there at the same time! I'm currently reserved at WL CL at rack rate, will be waiting for discounts to see where we actually end up. Your GF SL pictures and report are making me want to switch to the Grand, of course! It is my friend's first time at World, so super excited for her to see everything.
I am going to Aulani for the first time in just a few weeks, meeting friends there for a week of much needed relaxation. Can't wait to get back to Hawaii, it will be my first time at Aulani.
I'm also planning on the D23 Expo with my friend Lauren, we had an awesome time two years ago so decided to brave the crowds again.
I am very late in sharing pictures of my February trip to WL CL and Poly DVC, will hopefully have a little more time to do these fun things as life has settled down a little bit.

Oh nice you will get to meet MOM hopefully. I was planning on heading to WL to see the tree. It wasn't up in 2015.

FYI today there is 9%off ebates and 15%off hotels with TRAVELBUG if needed.

YAY!!!!

Oh Lys is really going to want to come for the weekend now! She always enjoys all your disney stories and pix!

Thank you for the fantastic review. You have me almost thinking we could go back to CR someday....:scratchin

Good morning. I have a quick question. We had to switch resorts. We are now staying at the contemporary atrium club. Can someone please tell me where these club level rooms are located. My husband will be so disappointed if we aren't in the main building.
Thank you

Good morning. I have a quick question. We had to switch resorts. We are now staying at the contemporary atrium club. Can someone please tell me where these club level rooms are located. My husband will be so disappointed if we aren't in the main building.
Thank you

The only other building at the Contemporary is the garden wing and BLT, so you'll def be in the main building.

Thank you
You will be in the main tower building, no worries. Atrium club is on the 12th floor.

Love love love these pictures! I think I definitely will look into the Bay Lake side. Seems like the best of both worlds with views! Post more pictures....I'm living vicariously:yay:

Thank you for your reply. We haven't stayed in the magic kingdom area since the kids were little. I'm pretty excited
Its a convenient set up. If you have been in the lobby it will be easy to understand. One hall runs along bay lake side the other hall runs along mk side. The elevators in the center like a huge skinny letter H. The lounge is where 2 rooms would be at the side of the center of the H just steps from the cm desks on the MK side. Lots of pix on the cr thread too!

You have just made me so excited for our September trip, 6 nights in a king room at CR Tower Club. We had previously stayed 1 night and it was not nearly enough time to soak it all in!! Thanks so much for all the pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!