Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you for continuing to remember Sarah (JungleCruiser).

All the best! :thumbsup2
Sarah will never be forgotten. She was an angel, you are friends of the family correct? She spoke of you, and we always spoke of our Grand. She would send my DD postcards from the Grand. We miss her and her positivity!

Like pas posted, BWI CL is usually better discounted than the Poly and CR. Hope you get a great rate if/when you decide to stay there ;).

Glad things are great and that you had a chance to pop in. I totally get the busy......it's been hectic around here too! Enjoy all the planning for your upcoming trips :goodvibes.
You too!!!!

thank you all! DH thinks I'm going to love the Poly so much he'll need to drag me away from staying there again in 2018. Right now, I'm ready for a change....subject to change. :rolleyes1:lmao:
Haha changes, now there's a thread for that as well ;) I may know some resort changers....

Sarah will never be forgotten. She was an angel, you are friends of the family correct? She spoke of you, and we always spoke of our Grand. She would send my DD postcards from the Grand. We miss her and her positivity!

You too!!!!

Haha changes, now there's a thread for that as well ;) I may know some resort changers....

Haha I thought I was the only one until I found that thread :worship:

Yes, we remain friends with her husband and two daughters, whom I taught in high school! She raved about the GFR resort while we waited for a flight many years ago, so we started going there: 37 times and counting!

Yes, we remain friends with her husband and two daughters, whom I taught in high school! She raved about the GFR resort while we waited for a flight many years ago, so we started going there: 37 times and counting!

It's a small world after all. Thank you for sharing! (from a fellow Jerseyan :) )

Hi all!

DW arrived this evening at BWI CL. I had booked her a Boardwalk View - Club Level room and she had requested to be inside the doors. It appears she was given a Deluxe Room - Club Level. I guess the pro is bigger room, con is far from lounge? The room is 3229. Any thoughts on this room and whether this is a good thing or bad thing are appreciated! Trying to learn as much as I can about this place from afar. Thanks!

Here are some pics....

File Feb 24, 10 57 05 PM.jpeg

File Feb 24, 10 30 15 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all!

DW arrived this evening at BWI CL. I had booked her a Boardwalk View - Club Level room and she had requested to be inside the doors. It appears she was given a Deluxe Room - Club Level. I guess the pro is bigger room, con is far from lounge? The room is 3229. Any thoughts on this room and whether this is a good thing or bad thing are appreciated! Trying to learn as much as I can about this place from afar. Thanks!

Here are some pics....

View attachment 222141

View attachment 222142
Those deluxe rooms are beautiful. They are spacious with a lovely view of Crescent Lake.
There is a back stairway to the lounge that is a quicker way to get there. Hopefully they told her about it.

Hi all!

Here are some pics....

View attachment 222141

View attachment 222142
Well for that view I'd gladly walk farther to the lounge.

Hi all!

Here are some pics....

View attachment 222141

View attachment 222142
Gorgeous!!! More space, I'd so yes!!! Good thing!

Only a few days ago, we decided to begin a process where we will no longer be called ""fellow Jerseyans." Florida, here we come.

My dream! Congrats and that's awesome!

Those deluxe rooms are beautiful. They are spacious with a lovely view of Crescent Lake.
There is a back stairway to the lounge that is a quicker way to get there. Hopefully they told her about it.
Ginny, you're the best! The BW view is awesome!

Well for that view I'd gladly walk farther to the lounge.
Same here!

Thank y'all! :thanks: She and her friend are loving the room so :thumbsup2:thumbsup2.

Recent text from her.... "We found the back stairs.... much better" so thank you @gwynne!

As an unexpected bonus, they got to sit on the balcony and watch the 10k this morning!

I told her she needs to send lots of lounge/food pics! She said no because that's weird. Blasphemy. :lmao:

RenderedContent-3EA77801-484B-4F6B-8D74-0C1E154B6D1E.JPG RenderedContent-13BA07FB-9D05-4DCE-8CD5-9FEF71A62F9C.JPG :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

thank you all! DH thinks I'm going to love the Poly so much he'll need to drag me away from staying there again in 2018. Right now, I'm ready for a change....subject to change. :rolleyes1:lmao:

It's easy to get hooked on the Poly! We do like trying different resorts and have had nice stays at all the ones we've tried, but the Poly will always remain our favorite :).

Hi there! Just joining in here as I snagged our reservation for Marathon Weekend 2018 at BC. We're thrilled to be staying in a Deluxe room! DH is running the marathon and DD3 and I are doing the 10K while DDs 1&2 are sloths LOL. DH and I are also celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We arrive in Orlando the day our honeymoon ended 20 years ago (we honeymooned at WL) but since we arrive late that night because of school we're going to get a room at the Hyatt in the airport and head over to the BC the morning of the 4th.

Feel free to add us to the SHC for 1/4-1/10/18! Thanks!

Congrats! Enjoy the planning :wizard:.

You too!!!!

Thank y'all! :thanks: She and her friend are loving the room so :thumbsup2:thumbsup2.

Recent text from her.... "We found the back stairs.... much better" so thank you @gwynne!

As an unexpected bonus, they got to sit on the balcony and watch the 10k this morning!

I told her she needs to send lots of lounge/food pics! She said no because that's weird. Blasphemy. :lmao:

View attachment 222173 View attachment 222174 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Glad she's having a nice time. Love the pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

We just snagged a CL room for our AKL trip next week! :flower1: We got very lucky! If anyone has anything they want me to investigate while I'm there (besides the mimosas, of course), let me know!

I'd be interested to hear what the food offerings are in the evenings! I just changed our AKL reservation to CL this morning and we'll be there the week after next!

Do y'all mean the fire exit stairs? When we were at the BWI garden cottages a few weeks ago those were the only stairs we could find that led to the lounge. 4 floors of fire stairs or an elevator and what seemed like an hour of winding hallways were the only ways we found to get to the lounge. Did we miss them?

Do y'all mean the fire exit stairs? When we were at the BWI garden cottages a few weeks ago those were the only stairs we could find that led to the lounge. 4 floors of fire stairs or an elevator and what seemed like an hour of winding hallways were the only ways we found to get to the lounge. Did we miss them?

We were in a 4th floor deluxe room so we only tried out the stairs to try to get outside, but the ones we took were indeed fire exit stairs. They were located kind of behind a CM desk area.

We are staying at the Beach Club in early August. Can someone tell me where the Club Level Lounge is located? I'd like to request a room near the lounge, but the Touring Plans map doesn't show it.

We are staying at the Beach Club in early August. Can someone tell me where the Club Level Lounge is located? I'd like to request a room near the lounge, but the Touring Plans map doesn't show it.

The lounge is right near the elevators. Hard to tell on the TP map, but I think the 2 black lines on the right side are supposed to be the elevators. The lounge should be the grey are across from them on the far right.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!