Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

A few more notes.

I made sure to have cl text number . I needed to change date for the ME voucher and did it from the bus stop.

The chocolate covered raisins were so good! I packed a handful for the trip home.

I overheard some people ask about menu changes for allergies. It appeared they did a good job with it.

Always several tables were open!

In the morning they set up tables with cloth napkins and gold flatware, how nice was that?

I was able to take adult beverages out of the lounge, I asked.

The glassware and flatware are in drawers below the coffee/wine station. A few different shaped glasses and even champagne. It does bother me when other lounges don’t do that. I'm looking at YOU Poly!

Again, such attentive cms! They use iPads and kinda wander to check you in pretty much anywhere in the lounge, very relaxing way to do that.

Any q’s? Let me know.

My favorite of the glasses, FUN😊5DFB0F78-4DD1-4712-A246-E8766781F0B2.png

@trishadono great review and pics!! I really want to book there, but the buses keep me from pulling the trigger! Maybe the key is to do a split stay like I did with AKL. The CL sure is tempting, and I'm a sucker for a new room.

Hope you are having a wonderful time. We will be there in 60 days! :woohoo:
What animals do you see from your balcony? We are there the last 2 nights of our trip and plan on spending a lot of time at the hotel.hoping we can get a room with a good number of animals around.
We have zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, several types of antelopes and various birds, at different times of day. Lots to do in hotel as well. Can be a very educational experience as well as very relaxing

@trishadono great review and pics!! I really want to book there, but the buses keep me from pulling the trigger! Maybe the key is to do a split stay like I did with AKL. The CL sure is tempting, and I'm a sucker for a new room.
Bus times in app really helps. You can see if one close, if not just ride share or minnie van. The prices for csr are so low you don't mind spending a little.

A few more notes.

I made sure to have cl text number . I needed to change date for the ME voucher and did it from the bus stop.

The chocolate covered raisins were so good! I packed a handful for the trip home.

I overheard some people ask about menu changes for allergies. It appeared they did a good job with it.

In the morning they set up tables with cloth napkins and gold flatware, how nice was that?

The glassware and flatware are in drawers below the coffee/wine station. A few different shaped glasses and even champagne. It does bother me when other lounges don’t do that. I'm looking at YOU Poly!

Again, such attentive cms! They use iPads and kinda wander to check you in pretty much anywhere in the lounge, very relaxing way to do that.

Any q’s? Let me know.

My favorite of the glasses, FUN😊View attachment 436558
Thank you so much for all of the pics and info!! So exciting!!

A few more notes.

Any q’s? Let me know.

My favorite of the glasses, FUN😊View attachment 436558

Thanks for the updates, Trish! I have a CL suite booked for November and now I'm really looking forward to my stay. I've heard nothing but great things about the lounge!

Thanks for the updates, Trish! I have a CL suite booked for November and now I'm really looking forward to my stay. I've heard nothing but great things about the lounge!
It was so nice!

I have been so fortunate to stay at so many different cl’s from wdw to Disneyland. This was as good!

The views were so cool! Hard to take night pix cause the glass reflects but fun!

I think you all will love it too.

Someone please refresh my memory. I cannot remember last time we stayed at YC CL is there Nestle chocolate milk in the fridge? We were there this past June and know there were a great selection. I just don’t remember chocolate milk . Thanks
We were there in August and didn’t see chocolate milk in the fridge.

Has anyone watched the Halloween fireworks from the Poly lounge or beach? How was the view? Trying to decide if we should try to make it in time for the Halloween fireworks or not.

Not Poly- though we have stayed there in the past- but we watched them from both CR and Coronado, and I know the Poly view well enough to know that it would be a great place to watch them.

(Coronado view was via the end of the hallway that faces MK. It would be an okay view except there is no audio and hall lighting reflection significantly obstructed our view of the fireworks.)

The last time I watched fireworks from Poly, our fellow lounge patrons were obnoxiously loud all through the fireworks. I struggle to fathom how anyone could be so inconsiderate, but I digress.

At Coronado, it occurred to me that it is very easy to search up the audio track and hit play just as the fireworks start, then simply adjust the volume as needed.

We rented a car during our recent split stay at CR/Coronado.

Parking at Coronado was very good. Now we didn't stay out super late during that portion of our trip, but there was a decent amount of parking near the building.

While we stayed at the Contemporary though, they closed the front parking lot, and that was a mild annoyance. CR was hosting a Star Wars event, so CR closed the parking lot off to hotel guests for multiple days!

It sat empty for the duration of the closure. (A few cars never left the lot.) Maybe those folks paid a crazy amount of $ for their event, but we also paid a crazy amount of $ to stay at CR, including the full amount of the annoying new parking fee!

We were able to park in the further lot, and we didn't bother complaining to staff, but it was still mildly annoying as we weren't even notified of the closure at all. We only found out when the parking gate wouldn't open!

Alas, the superb staff at Coronado quickly helped us forget about it. Their attention to every detail was super! Maybe I shouldn't share this, but we were practically pinching ourselves the entire stay! (Especially when I know how much we paid for both rooms.)

I only hope the quality stays consistent over time.

Well we are just back from our stay at GF Sugar Loaf...and oh my goodness, we loved it. We were in room 6213, which is second floor pretty much directly above the lounge. Honestly only found it noisy twice, but not when it was very late or early. It was really only when a couple of larger groups were chatting and laughing, but nothing obnoxious or bothersome. Our view was the marina, but if we looked to our right we had a pretty nice view of the fireworks and could clearly hear the music being piped in from Gasparillas. Taking a glass of wine up to our balcony to watch them each night was awesome. We got a few towel Mickeys and my Ears were specially arranged a few times when we got back to the room.

The food was better than we expected at breakfast and "dinner". Breakfast had mini frittatas, deviled eggs, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, many pastries, and bread pudding with vanilla sauce (amazing) among other things. Dinner was a little different each night but always great options: some were sweet n sour chicken kabobs, some type of beef (honestly can't remember), Greek meatballs, tomato salad, peaches and brie, excellent spinach and artichoke dip, and crudités and different types of bread. There were kids items too but didn't pay attention to those, sorry! "Lunch" was less exciting, but still good. There was a fresh soup every day and they were all good, salami and really good fresh turkey but no cheeses which we found funny. They offered warm scones with toppings every afternoon which I loved.

I can't say enough good things about the staff. They were all friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. We looked forward to chatting with all of them any time we spent time in the Lounge.

While this stay was special (we are DVC so don't usually stay Club Level) for our 29th wedding anniversary..and we honeymooned at the GF so this was really nice...I don't think we'd do it again during the Food and Wine Festival! We enjoyed the food offerings in the lounge so much it seemed a waste to spend money otherwise. Of course, it was like 90 degrees the past couple of day so we weren't eating/drinking much at F+W anyway, so the Lounge ended up being a really nice benefit!!! Hard to believe we're home already, but wow what a nice stay.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!