Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No kings :( I actually just emailed DSS about this yesterday.

I am looking for hotel room location layout. Wondering where all these "club access" rooms are. Really hoping for a MK fireworks view as we only plan to do one park day and at EP.

Funny, because some of the guests that were on opening day have been assigned a King CL room.

I saw a few media day videos of king rooms too, that’s why I emailed requesting one. I don’t understand why they would use those rooms to show for media if it’s not a room that anyone in CL could actually get.

I saw a few media day videos of king rooms too, that’s why I emailed requesting one. I don’t understand why they would use those rooms to show for media if it’s not a room that anyone in CL could actually get.
Lol. It’s amazing what Disney Magic happens if you’re a blogger/media/influencer.

In all seriousness they get $50 more/night on my night for a K standard room than the 2 Q standard room. So I definitely understand why you can’t request a K but I really don’t understand why they didn’t make it a bookable CL category.

If you had to choose:

YC CL standard
WL standard with CL add on at check in if available (cheaper by a few hundred dollars)

Currently have YC garden non-CL booked. 3 night trip with only MNSSHP party planned, no other parks. We have never tried CL before. Me, DH, DS4. I wouldnt be devastated if CL at WL wasn't avail at check in as an add on. We arent planning a lot of ADRs and would feel fine looking for last minute places to eat/QS. We typically stay Poly on the DVC side as a reference.

If you had to choose:

YC CL standard
WL standard with CL add on at check in if available (cheaper by a few hundred dollars)

Currently have YC garden non-CL booked. 3 night trip with only MNSSHP party planned, no other parks. We have never tried CL before. Me, DH, DS4. I wouldnt be devastated if CL at WL wasn't avail at check in as an add on. We arent planning a lot of ADRs and would feel fine looking for last minute places to eat/QS. We typically stay Poly on the DVC side as a reference.

If I wanted the feel of staying CL, YC hands down. Personally, I wouldn't do a CL add on. I like being on the same floor as the lounge.

So I definitely understand why you can’t request a K but I really don’t understand why they didn’t make it a bookable CL category.

At least I hope the king rooms on the 15th floor ARE given to CL guests. I would be very upset if regular guests were assigned a room on the CL floor level that CL guests could not be assigned (unless on the opening day).

If you had to choose:

YC CL standard

We have done the CL add on at WL and it is nice, but I think that the YC club lounge has more kid friendly choices. Either resort is fine - there are no bad choices here. :)

Since you have a four year year and only plan to go to MNSSHP then I would choose the WL. There is a fantastic splash area that your son is the perfect age for and the the villas pool is zero entry. Roaring Forks is a nice quick service restaurant and they also have a quick service for lunch and dinner at Geyser Point, which is a fantastic lakeside bar & grill, too. Whispering Canyon Cafe is a nice restaurant, too. But the best part of staying at WL is the boat to MK and another set of boats travels between WL, CR, and FW. . There is a bus, too.

Last edited:
If you had to choose:

YC CL standard

Since you are only going to the party I would say WL to be close to MK.

We have done the CL add on at WL and it is nice, but I think that the YC club lounge has more kid friendly choices. Either resort is fine - there are no bad choices here. :)

Since you have a four year year and only plan to go to MNSSHP then I would choose the WL. There is a fantastic splash area that your son is the perfect age for and the the villas pool is zero entry. Roaring Forks is a nice quick service restaurant and they also have a quick service for lunch and dinner at Geyser Point, which is a fantastic lakeside bar & grill, too. Whispering Canyon Cafe is a nice restaurant, too. But the best part of staying at WL is the boat to MK and another set of boats travels between WL, CR, and FW. . There is a bus, too.
We stayed at Copper Creek when he was 2 and it was nice. But where our room location was, we rarely went into the main lodge and I feel like we missed out on the atmosphere of the lobby and everything. We rarely used the pool that trip also, and I feel like we missed out a bit. I do like the dining locations at WL better than YC/BC. I will say my 4 year old is an adventurous eater. The choices at both CL look delicious! I want to give WL a second chance, but YC is intriguing also.

We are staying club level at YC in two weeks. Do you usually do the online check-in? We stayed AKL a couple of years ago and I love the ability to check in in the lounge. Do you lose that experience when you do online check in. Will I miss anything if we do or do not do online check in? Thanks!

We are staying club level at YC in two weeks. Do you usually do the online check-in? We stayed AKL a couple of years ago and I love the ability to check in in the lounge. Do you lose that experience when you do online check in. Will I miss anything if we do or do not do online check in? Thanks!

I did online check-in for our February stay and my DH and I still had as much time as we wanted with the Lounge CMs. I’m arriving with my sister and her kids in 2 weeks, too, and I did online check-in to get the PINs, etc done, but like you, I still want the whole experience— especially for my sister. I’m confident we will get that.

Is that Magic kingdom view from your room or the club lounge?

I’m not the person who posted, but I’m 99% sure it’s from the room. IIRC, you can’t see the castle from the club. We had a view from our room very similar to the one this person posted when we stayed back in 2017. We watched Wishes from the balcony each night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter