Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When we checked out June 3rd from BWI, the plans were to install a filtered water filling station. It will also have sparkling water.

I wish all of the resorts would just spend the money and add these to the lounges. Many Delta Skyclubs, for example, have a great single dispenser system with four buttons - cold water, room temp water, hot water, and sparkling water. It takes up very little space and is super easy.

Every time I see CMs refilling water stations over and over it makes me cringe. They do this countless times a day, especially at places like Poly with a high guest count.

Just seems like time would be better spent on servicing food stations, cleaning tables, or interacting with guests than constantly filling up water containers!

Sorry, rant over. :-)

Is it true that you can only get bottles of water upon request and they are not stocked in the lounge fridge like the juice/soda is?
Staying at CR.
That is correct at CR as of April. They did not have any stocked in lounge fridge, but I had emailed DSS beforehand of a request for water, coke, Diet Coke, and chocolate milk for our full fridge in the suite and they gave us 24 small bottles of water

Is it true that you can only get bottles of water upon request and they are not stocked in the lounge fridge like the juice/soda is?
Staying at CR.
I got as many water bottle as I wanted at CR upon request last summer. Janet was too funny, I have been there several times so she walked a whole case to my room! You may not get that many but I’ve never been denied when I ask or 6 etc.

Can someone point me to info on the cl extra fast pass purchase program? I can’t seem to find it.

Taking dd bf for his 1st trip. With all the early openings this fall I finally have a need for this program.

Hi @trishadono!!

Here’s a post with the basics: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

Happy to answer any questions.

Good luck, planning 6 FPs is harder than it sounds!
I have our days all mapped out lol. So much fun with a 1st timer.

I have the csr cl booked and with the savings there vs deluxe I can do the extra passes and still be below the $$$$ .

Besides his 1st trip, any resort will be amazing. CSR is one of my favs and I love how big it is. I am a walker so it works for me.

The pool slide is so fun too!

They will visit this weekend and I hope they approve my plans. I told dd no to mnsshp. For almost same price the extra passes make more sense. Now if she steps up and buys those tickets then I can tweak the plans accordingly.

Going with a 1st timer just makes it so much fun ! WOOHOO I can't wait. New room, new cl and new person!

Besides his 1st trip, any resort will be amazing. CSR is one of my favs and I love how big it is. I am a walker so it works for me.

I follow someone on Twitter who was posting yesterday from the new Five Bridges bar/restaurant that just opened in the middle of the lake. It looks awesome!

I also recently changed a fall reservation to CSR CL. Added two nights and it still came out cheaper than what I was going to pay at Poly. Oppps! 8-)

Are they still doing the Sunday morning omelets at BWI and if so, what time do they start making those? Thanks!

So we are at T-minus 10 today!! I’m beyond excited!! :goodvibes We have been watching YouTube videos every day! Our friends who are traveling with us again (3 times in 3 trips!) are just as excited, which makes me SO happy!!! They actually even surprised us with matching T-shirts for everyone!!! :P
I am actually packing as I write this. I hope these next few days go fast!!!

Does anyone know how late you'll still find someone manning the CL concierge desk at BWI? We'll be arriving around 7:00pm in 18 days (WOOHOO!!!) and I always like to check to make sure everything is in working order (magic bands, credit card) before we hit the parks in the morning. I'd prefer to do it there but will stop at the main lobby check-in before heading up to our room if necessary. Thanks!
I know I've responded once but I found one of my check-in letters. I knew it was 8:00 something. The letter states the main desk is manned 7:30a-8:45p. Though I'll be honest that I've seen them leave the desk prior to 8:45 some nights. Maybe it depends on how many they have down in the lounge that night? At any rate, after they leave, they put up a sign on the desk with an internal extension to dial and the staff is available in the lounge to help you until 10:00. Or by phone at any time.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. What was the room number? Do you recommend that room? How good was the view of the park from the room?

In short, room views along each side of the resort are going to be quite similar. The layout of CR isn't like the layout of say, AK or WL. The end that's closest to BLT is the end that is furthest from Chef Mickey's, but if that's where you want to be, request a low number 4901 through 4911-ish. (with lowest #'s closest to the far end, and 4912 close to the elevators).

On the other hand, you may well hear the water parade every night from all CR tower rooms. On them park side, you can also hear some noise from the road, and the boats on the water. Personally, I think the other side of the hotel = standard/Bay Lake View is more tranquil. The MK buses run very early to very late, and the road gets traffic at all hours.

Second, we've never been able to Chef Mickey's from any atrium level room, and we've stayed at both ends. Long ago, when we stayed on the lower levels, I could hear it inside the room every morning.

If you are at the far ends, your walk to the elevators will be the furthest, but not a huge deal at CR.

2 questions....
Staying CL at CR.

1. What type of alcohol can I expect for the evening dessert time?

2. How long do I have access to the CL lounge on departure day?

3.Would my magic band still allow me access to the CL floor and I'd be able to grab a bite to eat from the CL lounge before leaving for the airport?

1. assorted cordials, but you can generally request beer and wine. You are also offered a beverage upon arrival. I don't recall exactly what it was at CR. At some resorts it is champagne/mimosa, but Cr's was something slightly different.

2. All the way until midnight at WDW (day of check out) I feel compelled to add, elevator access at the Universal CL's ends mid-day, but folks in the lounge are generally allowed to stick around.

3. To answer your last question, yes. You'll need to check bags or stow them, and allow ample time to retrieve them from bell services before ME bus.

4. To answer the question you did not ask- CL access can start as early as 7am of your arrival day. On departure day, the staff leaves at 10pm, and most of the food gets packed away, but soda, whole fruits and seating are available after hours (until they run out).

Gotcha. In my experience at CR CL (most recent stay there was March 2019), small Dasani bottles are available upon request.
Over the years, we've seen the WDW CL's go back and forth about having bottles of water. Drives me nuts.

Sometimes they have them upon request, other times they have treated us like we were crazy to ask.

On our most recent CL stay- at BC- they did not have any bottled water- and got mildly annoyed when asked about it.

For us, we just always come prepared.

Except - again - the Universal CL's are always super about having bottled water on hand. Guests at Royal Pacific have to ask, HR has awesome HR branded water out, and Porto has it out (but not cold).

I agree, they should ALL just have refill stations - except they should be the kind where folks can't touch the top of their bottle to the spigot.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention - the cold shrimp dish was from Flying Fish and the chicken was from Trattoria. The chicken and mushrooms was good but it was basically grilled chicken with a well-made cream of mushroom sauce. The shrimp had a tomato coulis (that’s the best description I have), and onions. It was fab. They plated it right there, so you could leave off the onions if you wanted to. I loved them, but my daughter passed. She did like the shrimp, just didn’t want all the onions. She hates mushrooms and didn’t try the other dish.

So we are at T-minus 10 today!! I’m beyond excited!! :goodvibes We have been watching YouTube videos every day! Our friends who are traveling with us again (3 times in 3 trips!) are just as excited, which makes me SO happy!!! They actually even surprised us with matching T-shirts for everyone!!! :P
I am actually packing as I write this. I hope these next few days go fast!!!

Hey have fun!!!

T-minus 8 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter