Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi! We really prefer BC CL over GF CL but both are amazing. Just purely based on the resort I LOVE the GF. I can remember riding on the monorail when I was little and dreaming of staying at the GF someday - I'm so glad I got the chance to! It's so magical and beautiful and I love being on the monorail. But, I didn't love their CL. I can only speak for Sugar Loaf but we didn't really like the setup and missed the BC when we were there. It was partially tainted by CMs who were very welcoming or willing to help. They were a little on the grumpy side and the offerings were skimpy. I don't think the issue with the offerings is still the case. But, it left a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth. When I asked the family where we wanted to stay this time it was unanimous that everyone wanted to stay at BC again. But, GF was still a wonderful resort and I would stay again in a heartbeat.
Thank you! This is very helpful.

We are only staying club for 3 days of our trip so we can go to the parks and not feel like we are missing all the benefits of the Club. Our dates are 10th -12th. We are going to be in OKW and BLT before and after that.

I ended up putting in our room request this morning. For my safety I need hand rails in the soaker tub. I am recovering from a broken ankle and really messed up knees and my other ankle. It has been a long haul learning to walk again! I spent 3 months with no weight bearing! YUCK! I am so ready to celebrate in Disney!
Thats a real shame re your dates. we land on 11th, doing a night at All Star movies, then 2 nights Sugarloaf, then 14 nights AKL CL, so we will miss you. have a great holiday, and hope the ankle holds up.

I want nothing more from my friends or family than to come back and say they can’t wait to go again... but there’s only so much we can do. It just stinks because you hope they see Disney the way you do. It’s disappointing when there’s no excitement in their voice when they talk about it. Oh well, we tried!!
My sister said she was never going again!

Does anyone have a current map of YC CL rooms? I saw the one on the BC/YC FAQ, but it's not current as it states it's prior to the room category changes. Have a YC WV CL booked for June and was just wondering where those rooms are located in relation to the lounge. TIA :flower3:

Does anyone have a current map of YC CL rooms? I saw the one on the BC/YC FAQ, but it's not current as it states it's prior to the room category changes. Have a YC WV CL booked for June and was just wondering where those rooms are located in relation to the lounge. TIA :flower3:

So, this probably isn’t all that helpful as it doesn’t have view categories labeled, but maybe it helps. Roughly (key word) speaking, the Water View rooms are those on the Crescent Lake/SAB side of the hall. For example, that room in red (which we had in July) is a Water View room.

5th Floor Map - 5223 Labeled.jpg

So, this probably isn’t all that helpful as it doesn’t have view categories labeled, but maybe it helps. Roughly (key word) speaking, the Water View rooms are those on the Crescent Lake/SAB side of the hall. For example, that room in red (which we had in July) is a Water View room.

View attachment 382532

It does help, thanks! :)

Do you remember the room number and whether or not there was a daybed? Also, what was the bathroom set up? I've been reading up on the YC and it seems they changed some things with the recent refurb. While I know not all rooms have a daybed, I didn't know they changed the bathrooms where some have a tub/shower combo and others have just a stand up shower (read that on the FAQ). Sorry for all the questions, but any input you can provide is greatly appreciated ;).

Check out Touring Plans Room Finder!

It will show the map and you can put in your specific room type. (Although there is a few not listed strangely) but most are.

It does help, thanks! :)

Do you remember the room number and whether or not there was a daybed? Also, what was the bathroom set up? I've been reading up on the YC and it seems they changed some things with the recent refurb. While I know not all rooms have a daybed, I didn't know they changed the bathrooms where some have a tub/shower combo and others have just a stand up shower (read that on the FAQ). Sorry for all the questions, but any input you can provide is greatly appreciated ;).

So I've had two Water View rooms last year.... 5223 (the one you see in red above) and 5219 which is two doors to the left of the red dot. Both of these rooms were identical... 2 Queens, a Day Bed, and a stand up shower (no tub, love it by the way). Hope that helps!

This is 5219.
IMG_0375.jpg

Last edited:

This is a current map that someone got last year. It is posted on page one of the Y&B thread. It doesn’t list bed or shower configurations. As people report on their rooms, Dee tries to post that current information on the YC room view thread. That thread is on the resorts community subforum.

upload_2019-2-15_10-48-20.jpeg

https://www.disboards.com/threads/yacht-club-room-views.3057924/

So I've had two Water View rooms last year.... 5223 (the one you see in red above) and 5219 which is two doors to the left of the red dot. Both of these rooms were identical... 2 Queens, a Day Bed, and a stand up shower (no tub, love it by the way). Hope that helps!

This is 5219.
Wow! Beautiful! I've always loved the YC, but now- well, that's gorgeous. Too bad the CL rooms are too small for my crew.
I guess I just have to suffer over at BWI. :rotfl2: Poor me.

Check out Touring Plans Room Finder!

It will show the map and you can put in your specific room type. (Although there is a few not listed strangely) but most are.

Thank you! I will check it out :).

This is 5219.
View attachment 382547

Definitely helps, thanks so much! Also, love the pic, thanks for sharing that as well. I never really cared for the old YC decor, but I have to say that these new rooms are very nice :goodvibes.

This is a current map that someone got last year. It is posted on page one of the Y&B thread. It doesn’t list bed or shower configurations. As people report on their rooms, Dee tries to post that current information on the YC room view thread. That thread is on the resorts community subforum.

View attachment 382549

https://www.disboards.com/threads/yacht-club-room-views.3057924/

I just looked at the FAQ, I'll have to check out the room view thread. Thank you :).

*Copy paste from another because you might be able to answer some of my questions as well*

Hi!

In the beginning of this week, I have been shocked to notice the changes regarding the FP+ (that "tiers" thing) since I was there the last time in 2017. I have been told by many that I should have inquired about those changes before my "picking FP+" day in order to avoid disappointment...

:scratchin Okay. Sounds fair.

So, I figured it would be the right thing to do with the Beach Club and the Club Level before we go in April.

The last time I've stayed at the Yacht & Beach Club - YC Club Level was in 2015 (I've also stayed CL at the Grand Flo' during the same year) ...

Was there any changes to the Beach Club and/or the way the Beach Club Club Level works since 2015?

Thanks in advance!

My vacation starts when I leave my house, instead of when I get to my destination.

That really makes sense. I hate flying (only hate, not scared), even though I find Premium Economy acceptable. That has always been the "price" we pay for getting to go to Disney World: enduring the plane flight there. But I'm always so happy and relieved and excited when we finally land in Orlando! Out of hell into heaven!

That really makes sense. I hate flying (only hate, not scared), even though I find Premium Economy acceptable. That has always been the "price" we pay for getting to go to Disney World: enduring the plane flight there. But I'm always so happy and relieved and excited when we finally land in Orlando! Out of hell into heaven!
Premium economy is wonderful. We've saved airmiles to travel in Virgin Atlantic Upper Class for our next Florida trip. Really excited about it :-)

I'm not a big fan of flying domestically and will only do so when I have to be someplace in a hurry or there are no other options available. Should Amtrak be available in your area you might want to give it a try. Very relaxing and comfortable way to get to your destination, and if the train has a dining car and sleeping accommodations that much more so.

Eyeing YC CL for next year (unless SWGE makes WDW too insane), but I’m a little concerned about their dog policy. Do they allow dogs on the CL floor? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter