Disney's Character Warehouse Stores open?

Chrissy-Mickey

DIS Veteran
Today Simon Center opened up their shopping areas in Orlando, including those that include Orlando International Premium Outlets and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. However, just because the centers are open, that doesn't mean that all stores are open.

Anyone local who can confirm that Disney's Character Warehouse stores are open?

(yes, I called both the stores' number and the Simon Center itself, no answer)

Any locals know if either Orlando Character warehouse location is open? I've tried calling and looking online but thought someone local might know more. Thanks.

I just looked on Google and it says the international one is open. It also says the Vineland one is closed. I wonder if it is really open....

For a while, Google and the mall directories said they were both open. I will have to go check them again.

I was so excited to go to the character warehouse at sawgrass on Tuesday and was so sad when it was closed. Looking forward to it opening soon

Not a character warehouse, but I know that our Disney Outlet in Myrtle Beach is still closed. I am wondering when that will re-open considering most of the outlet mall is open.

I am wondering if the Character Warehouse at the Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall in Sunrise/Ft. Lauderdale is open?

Any updates on if either of the Character Warehouse locations are open?

Might be open today...the Disney outlet store here in the Austin area opened today and Google is showing Disney's Character Warehouse at the Orlando Premium Outlets not being temporarily closed anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter