Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Morning bus service was great during our stay. They split the resort in half. So the bus will pick up Aruba and Jamaica and go to the park and another bus picks up Martinique, lobby, and Trinidad and goes to the park. I know they did this from opening until at least 11:30. I hope this helps.

Is there anywhere in the 700+ pages with updated info on the first couple of pages that explain everything and have pictures? I was not able to open any of these photos and it looks like the most current is from 2017. I think I read the rooms were updated after that. I would love to look at current pics and more current info on the resort without having to go page by page. I did start from the end and going backwards got to 671 but it's taking me forever. LOL Thanks for any help!

Is there a walking path from Martinique to the Skyliner station near Aruba?? One that goes between the Riviera and the Bay? Thanks!

Thinking about booking CBR (instead of Port Orleans) to take advantage of the skyline. Never stayed at CBR before and wondering what the experience is like with the skyline. Is the trip to DHS and Epcot pretty fast (faster than a bus?)? Will we have a long wait to board the skyline? Thanks!

Thinking about booking CBR (instead of Port Orleans) to take advantage of the skyline. Never stayed at CBR before and wondering what the experience is like with the skyline. Is the trip to DHS and Epcot pretty fast (faster than a bus?)? Will we have a long wait to board the skyline? Thanks!
Just back and LOVED having the skyliner. We had a standard view in the Jamaica section and were really close to the station. Definitely faster than a bus. Virtually no wait other than potentially at park opening or closing time (we weren't there for either of these times this trip).

For reference, we did stay at Riviera last summer and took skyliner from CBR to Hollywood Studios for rope-drop. There was what looked like a really long line, and at that time they were only putting one party in a car at a time. We still got to Hollywood Studios in just over 15 minutes from the time we got in the line to the time when we got off the Skyliner at HS. I don't think you could have beaten that with any other mode of transportation.

Also, Skyliner is so much more pleasant than the bus!

Agreed. What may look like long loading lines for Skyliner typically load rather quickly.

Once on Skyliner, it is about a 6-7 minute ride to Hollywood studios (from Jamaica station) and an 11-12 minute ride to Epcot (From Riviera station).

We stayed at CBR our last trip in early March 2020 for the first time after staying at Port Orleans Riverside (which we also loved) in 2018.

We are staying at CBR again in a couple of weeks... Skyliner’s convenience to two of the parks was hard to beat for us.

Agreed. What may look like long loading lines for Skyliner typically load rather quickly.

Once on Skyliner, it is about a 6-7 minute ride to Hollywood studios (from Jamaica station) and an 11-12 minute ride to Epcot (From Riviera station).

We stayed at CBR our last trip in early March 2020 for the first time after staying at Port Orleans Riverside (which we also loved) in 2018.

We are staying at CBR again in a couple of weeks... Skyliner’s convenience to two of the parks was hard to beat for us.
Thanks all, very helpful! Booked CBR for March 2022!

Are the freestyle machines in the villages open? I’ve never stayed at CBR, but have reservations for December. I was viewing the resort map and they indicate a freestyle machine is available in each village. Thank you.

Are the freestyle machines in the villages open? I’ve never stayed at CBR, but have reservations for December. I was viewing the resort map and they indicate a freestyle machine is available in each village. Thank you.
Yes, they’re open! At least the one at the main pool and Jamaica were both open last week. Obviously I did not go to every village lol

Yes, they’re open! At least the one at the main pool and Jamaica were both open last week. Obviously I did not go to every village lol
Why don't all the resorts have this? I often don't buy the refillable mug because it's such an inconvenience to get it filled. Loved having the machine right by my room. This is a big plus for CBR compared to other resorts.

Why don't all the resorts have this? I often don't buy the refillable mug because it's such an inconvenience to get it filled. Loved having the machine right by my room. This is a big plus for CBR compared to other resorts.
Yes I wasn’t going to buy them if they were not open. We never got our money’s worth in the past because of the long walk to fill it.

did you request your room when you 'check in' online or did you call the resort? I never felt a room request was as important as this is. Thanks!
Sorry I’ve been MIA! i always have my room requests attached to my reservation. On line requests are very limited. CBR is a large resort so room location is important.

We (my mom, her friend, and I) are booked to stay at CBR for the very first time January 15-18th. We are super excited to try a new-to-us resort, but just noticed there is supposed to be a bridge closure while we are there. Is this going to be a huge deal? Are the internal buses a pain?

I was just thinking how excited I am to stay at CBR for the 1st time 1/5-1-8.
So bummed to hear this news!! :guilty:

where shall I request?
I’m thinking closest to good court is best?
Is this correct.
Tha ns
Kerri

I was just thinking how excited I am to stay at CBR for the 1st time 1/5-1-8.
So bummed to hear this news!! :guilty:

where shall I request?
I’m thinking closest to good court is best?
Is this correct.
Tha ns
Kerri
This all depends on what room category you have booked. If you have a preferred room booked, you can get Martinique or Barbados. If you have standard room booked, you can get Aruba or Jamaica. If you have pool/water view, then you can request any section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter