Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Is it hard to get on at riviera? I didn’t know if they’re usually full from people getting on at the cbr stop

Treat demand like a bus. Park openings, closings, weekends, etc. It's just another mode of transportation with the same factors as getting on/off a bus at a bus stop 😉 - time of day will really determine how full these get.

Treat demand like a bus. Park openings, closings, weekends, etc. It's just another mode of transportation with the same factors as getting on/off a bus at a bus stop 😉 - time of day will really determine how full these get.
We probably won’t have an issue then since we won’t be doing park open or close. It will be Labor Day though

We probably won’t have an issue then since we won’t be doing park open or close. It will be Labor Day though

The only mid day influx I could think of are hoppers from Hollywood Studios starting at 2pm. Other than that your really just dealing with resorts guests and the occasional skyliner fans that just enjoy the ride 😎. Have a great trip!

Is it hard to get on at riviera? I didn’t know if they’re usually full from people getting on at the cbr stop

As I understand it, they leave one or two buckets empty at CBR every so many buckets so that there will be empties at Riviera on a regular basis.

I know there are a lot of changes coming in the next few weeks. Can someone tell me if this plan sounds reasonable?

We are staying at CBR, so we have access to the Skyliner. Epcot is set to open at 10, so for us 9:30 since we are on property. That means 5e Skyliner and Guest relations will open at 8:30. The Virtual queue for Remi and the options for making reservations through Genie+(assuming it is available) will be at 7am. So up at 6:45, try for Remi, then try for ride reservations. Head to Skyliner and be in line about 7:45. Get to Epcot, head straight to Guest relations to activate our military tickets, then look for the line for those staying on property for early admission. Right?

So the wait to get on Skyliner to goto Epcot during peak times can be long. We tested during a trip by sending my son and his girlfriend to the CBR station and wife and I went to Riviera station...using our phones we both got in line at the same time....they waved as they went by....lol

We like to time very strange things at Disney...which is faster, bus or monorail...walking across hotel or riding to your building bus stop...walk from GF vs. boat to MK

Funny stuff sometimes...it is amazing how fast you can "walk" when trying to bet the kids to the MK

Quick question. We are staying in the pirate room section. Where is the closest laundry to that section and do they accept credit cards?

Hoping I can get a quick response- if you are in building 24, I’m assuming it’s quicker to walk through the Riviera grounds to get to the skyline. Arriving late tonight and rope dropping EPCOT in the morning and need a plan.

Hoping I can get a quick response- if you are in building 24, I’m assuming it’s quicker to walk through the Riviera grounds to get to the skyline. Arriving late tonight and rope dropping EPCOT in the morning and need a plan.

Yes it would be quicker to go via Riviera from building 24. Have fun today!

When I had a problem with USB ports not working I phoned housekeeping and someone was by in under an hour to put in new ones.

Had this same problem, plus some faulty outlets. We never got around to calling maintenance because it can be such a hassle. Overall, I thought the rooms were in pretty poor repair and they're due for a refurbishment BUT the resort itself is absolutely lovely. We were in Jamaica so we had easy access to the Skyliner, and it was a beautiful walk to the Centertown. Really glad we stayed at Caribbean Beach BEFORE we moved to Riviera or I would have been even more unhappy with the rooms haha

Where throughout the resort are the king bed category rooms ( non ADA) located?
thank you!

Where throughout the resort are the king bed category rooms ( non ADA) located?
thank you!
I'm pretty sure they are sprinkled throughout, anything 2nd floor & higher.

You can view them all on touring plans.

They are located in every building except in Trinidad. And they can be on any floor. Be aware that the room finder on Touring Plans is very inaccurate. About 50% of the King Rooms are missing from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter