Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Sorry but I thought Martinique and Barbados were designated preferred locations. They can have different views. I don’t think Trinidad have any preferred rooms since they’re so far from main buildings.

Yes, I made a mistake. I meant to say Martinique and Barbados have Preferred, Water/Pool View and King rooms. Trinidad is all Pirate Themed. Thanks!

I am sure I missed it in this thread, So forgive me if it has already been discussed. Is Centertown Market mobile order only? Is the grab and go available? Hoping the dining situation somewhat normal when we go in Oct.

I am sure I missed it in this thread, So forgive me if it has already been discussed. Is Centertown Market mobile order only? Is the grab and go available? Hoping the dining situation somewhat normal when we go in Oct.

It is Mobile Order only, although there is a small shop next door which has some grab and go items only with no Mobile Order.

There were CMs standing at the ordering desk at center town last week. Them seem to be encouraging mobile order but there were actual humans available.
Mobile order was nice though for lunch breaks. We would put our order in on the bus or skyliner then clicked I'm here as soon as at the old port royale bus stop or when going past the pool when coming from the skyliner...never waited more than 5 mins for the food is ready notification and food was piping hot.

No, it’s not only mobile order. You can go to cashier desk and order. Grab and go was open.

Hello all
Very good info on here...First time at CBR..nov 2022...want to get close to skyliner..can we rent bikes there to get around ....bus service I hear is mostly trying at best because of all the stops for AK and Mk...figure we should always uber..
Thank for any help

Thank you for such a wonderful review! There are many reasons I want to stay there, but I keep hearing bad reviews. A positive one makes me feel like I am making the right choice.
I guess it’s always possible to get a bad room or something, when we stayed there was (that one family you hope never to run into ) at the bus stop. 3 out of control children that trashed bus stop, even knocking over hand sanitizer metal pole and busting sanitizer unit. I can only imagine what they did to the room.
But our room was great, we stayed 2 weeks and never had a problem.

I guess it’s always possible to get a bad room or something, when we stayed there was (that one family you hope never to run into ) at the bus stop. 3 out of control children that trashed bus stop, even knocking over hand sanitizer metal pole and busting sanitizer unit. I can only imagine what they did to the room.
But our room was great, we stayed 2 weeks and never had a problem.
Can't control other guests. Unruly kids can be found at even Grand Floridian. Ha ha. I think the worst I have seen is at AKL. I don't know... maybe the kids are looking for ways to turn into animals he he

Now I probably just brought the karma that my kids will act a fool when we go... :joker:

Hello all
Very good info on here...First time at CBR..nov 2022...want to get close to skyliner..can we rent bikes there to get around ....bus service I hear is mostly trying at best because of all the stops for AK and Mk...figure we should always uber..
Thank for any help
Just wanted to say first time at CBR, too, in Nov 2022. Thanksgiving specifically for us :)

Hello all
Thank for any help
I like Jamaica. We had Jamaica 45 which I thought was perfect. Right by bridge to get to main buildings for restaurants, food court and main pool but also a short walk to Skyliner. We also walked over to Riveria one night to eat and look around.
You can Uber but I thought bus service was good except for one morning. We were there 2 weeks. Usually in the mornings we had our own bus that picked up Jamaica and Aruba except that one morning.

I like Jamaica. We had Jamaica 45 which I thought was perfect. Right by bridge to get to main buildings for restaurants, food court and main pool but also a short walk to Skyliner. We also walked over to Riveria one night to eat and look around.
You can Uber but I thought bus service was good except for one morning. We were there 2 weeks. Usually in the mornings we had our own bus that picked up Jamaica and Aruba except that one morning.

I hope to ask for 45, also. It may be greedy to ask for connecting rooms haha.

Can you explain the bus situation a bit more? I heard that you should walk to Martinique cause the bus can be filled up when it comes to Jamaica/Aruba? We want to get to the bus an hour before park opening for onsite guests so that earlier bus the better.

Better to at least make clear which is the highest priority. If connecting rooms is the most important, stress that. If Building 45 is the most important, stress that.

Can you explain the bus situation a bit more? I heard that you should walk to Martinique cause the bus can be filled up when it comes to Jamaica/Aruba? We want to get to the bus an hour before park opening for onsite guests so that earlier bus the better.
Usually each side have their own busses during morning high volume. But there’s always that one morning. We were going to MK and bus never came. Asked bus driver when he stopped going to another park if he could call it in. He said last 2 busses to MK never made it over to Jamaica but one was coming right behind him. And it did. So our next MK day we walked to the Main bus stop.
MK bus seems to be the problem I guess. But don’t have to walk to Martinique, Main bus stop was good.
All the other busses were fine. We were there 2 weeks. And we’re rope drop people too.

Our room was a connected room! I think a lot are. I had a corner room looking out on the patio with umbrellas and tables. Very nice, i sat down there a couple of times. Make sure your reservations are connected as traveling together, and have your request noted on both reservations. Put request in order of importance. Jamaica 45, connecting rooms or visa versa.

Last edited:
Usually each side have their own busses during morning high volume. But there’s always that one morning. We were going to MK and bus never came. Asked bus driver when he stopped going to another park if he could call it in. He said last 2 busses to MK never made it over to Jamaica but one was coming right behind him. And it did. So our next MK day we walked to the Main bus stop.
MK bus seems to be the problem I guess. But don’t have to walk to Martinique, Main bus stop was good.
All the other busses were fine. We were there 2 weeks. And we’re rope drop people too.

Our room was a connected room! I think a lot are. I had a corner room looking out on the patio with umbrellas and tables. Very nice, i sat down there a couple of times. Make sure your reservations are connected as traveling together, and have your request noted on both reservations. Put request in order of importance. Jamaica 45, connecting rooms or visa versa.
I think in order of importance, 2nd floor, Connecting rooms, building 45.

Can someone tell me what is currently offered for in-room coffee? Do they have k-cups or coffee packs? Anyone remember the brand?
TIA!

We just booked a comped room here for one night on 9/6 for our remy preview. The cm booked us in a preferred room. It will be Dh, me, and Ds (16 months). Is there anything I should request?

Also, is it better to get on the skyliner at the Caribbean beach or riviera station?

Last edited:
We just booked a comped room here for one night on 9/6 for our remy preview. The cm booked us in a preferred room. It will be Dh, me, and Ds (16 months). Is there anything I should request?

Also, is it better to get on the skyliner at the Caribbean beach or riviera station?

Whichever your room is closest to. The Epcot line starts and ends at Caribbean Beach. It turns at Riviera, but you don't need to get on/off there.

Whichever your room is closest to. The Epcot line starts and ends at Caribbean Beach. It turns at Riviera, but you don't need to get on/off there.
Is it hard to get on at riviera? I didn’t know if they’re usually full from people getting on at the cbr stop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter