Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I got my room request noted on my reservation yesterday. Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51. I’m guessing everyone requests those 🙄

It’s been a long time since we stayed at CBR- do the toiletries in room include body lotion?

Our most recent stay at CBR was last August, the toiletry set had the H20+ small lotion and bath bar for the sink. The H20+ shampoo, conditioner and body wash are affixed to the shower wall in refillable bottles.

I got my room request noted on my reservation yesterday. Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51. I’m guessing everyone requests those 🙄
pretty much lol!
Our most recent stay at CBR was last August, the toiletry set had the H20+ small lotion and bath bar for the sink. The H20+ shampoo, conditioner and body wash are affixed to the shower wall in refillable bottles.
Thanks! The less bottles I have to pack, the better! Don’t need extra weight in luggage.

Hoping for either of these at check in Saturday. My request was location close to the bridge.
We just arrived yesterday and also requested close to the bridge but also specified Aruba 51 or Jamaica 45. We received Aruba 51 😀.
It’s been a long time since we stayed at CBR- do the toiletries in room include body lotion?
Here now. Can confirm there is a small body lotion left at the sink.

I always book water view and the only request I ever make is that I prefer a view of the lagoon/lake. Once we had Martinique 24, once Aruba 51 and every other time it's been Jamaica 45.

For those there now, do the rooms have USB ports? Leaving today! I hope 🤞
How many?
There are many ports. As I recall, there should be 2 or 4 on the night stand and 2 or 4 on the dresser. It’s been a couple years, so I can’t remember the exact number.

From the closest part of Trinidad it is a 7 minute walk to the Main Feature pool and Old Port Royal, about 9 minutes from the furthest part.

Correct. Every room in Trinidad are Pirate Themed Rooms.

They are in buildings 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39. Each building has 32 rooms, 16 on 1st floor and 16 on 2nd floor. So first floor of building 34 will have room numbers of 3401-3416, 2nd floor will have 3433-3432. And so on.

I have a subscription to Touring Plans so I can make a room request. Are there pirate rooms in any other building or are we going to be in Trinidad? I suppose we better request building 34 if that's the case, would you agree? And thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter