Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

That Touring Plans room finder tool is highly inaccurate. when it comes to room types. There are 8-10 Kings in every building (including Jamaica) except Trinidad (Pirate Themed rooms only).

Do you know if it is accurate that the standard view 5th sleeper rooms are only available in Aruba and Jamaica? We booked one of those for upcoming trip based on the touring plans info because we want to be in Aruba or Jamaica.

Do you know if it is accurate that the standard view 5th sleeper rooms are only available in Aruba and Jamaica? We booked one of those for upcoming trip based on the touring plans info because we want to be in Aruba or Jamaica.

That IS true.

Has anybody had any recent experience with grocery delivery services to CBR? We will be staying here in a few weeks, our flight is supposed to land at 8:30pm, & then we'll be taking Magical Express to the resort. Was planning on having alcohol in the order, so I didn't know if they would hold it if we haven't checked in yet or if delivery services run later than when we would be arriving.

Has anybody had any recent experience with grocery delivery services to CBR? We will be staying here in a few weeks, our flight is supposed to land at 8:30pm, & then we'll be taking Magical Express to the resort. Was planning on having alcohol in the order, so I didn't know if they would hold it if we haven't checked in yet or if delivery services run later than when we would be arriving.
Whenever we order alcohol we use Garden Grocer because you provide your ID in advance (via email) , so you don’t have to be there to accept the delivery.

can't wait to hear if all of the Freestyle stations are open again since reports are out that guests can fill their own cups at resorts

can't wait to hear if all of the Freestyle stations are open again since reports are out that guests can fill their own cups at resorts

I wonder the same thing but as of right now it looks like it's only at quick service restaurants.

I'd be willing to bet the freestyle machines wont be available for a while. Although the CDC now says the risk of contracting COVID via a contaminated surface is very low, I think they will only allow guests to fill their own cups at places where they can frequently sanitize.

Edit - misread the post.

We discovered today at lunch that the cups (at least children’s sizes that come with children’s meals) have chips at the bottom and come with up to 3 refills (or is it 4?) in I believe a 2 hour span or so. Wish we knew this before today. Perhaps many of you knew that but sharing anyway. Leaving Sunday so a few more days here.

Any word on how the refillable cups are working now? Can they be used at Freestyle machines?

We have a standard accessible room with roll in shower reserved for next May. Anyone know which section these rooms are located? Touring plans hasn't been helpful as their room locations have not been updated. We are hoping to be near the Skyliner.

Hello everyone. Looking at a pool view room with a sleeper (5 person). So Aruba or Jamaica section will probably be the location of the room, correct? How bad is it getting to Epcot, HS, and MK from there. Skyliner is busy still, right? Thank you.

Any word on how the refillable cups are working now? Can they be used at Freestyle machines?
The last I heard is no the freestyle machines are not being allowed. Only place is at the food court.
Even at the food court a cm will have to get your drink. Sorry can’t remember the name of the food court🙄.
Edit: The food court is at Old Port Royale.

Last edited:
Even at the food court a cm will have to get your drink.
Are you sure? As of last week many of the resorts were allowing self service again at the food court. I didn't hear specifically about CBR but I think it would be true for all of them.

Hello everyone. Looking at a pool view room with a sleeper (5 person). So Aruba or Jamaica section will probably be the location of the room, correct? How bad is it getting to Epcot, HS, and MK from there. Skyliner is busy still, right? Thank you.

I believe that a pool/water view room with 5 sleeper could be any of the sections besides Trinidad.

I believe that a pool/water view room with 5 sleeper could be any of the sections besides Trinidad.

Thank you. Hope to get something close to the Skyliner - maybe it doesn't matter. I do know the resort is pretty spread out and there are two ways to get on the skyliner there. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!