Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I’ve been here since last Thursday, a few thoughts/observations...
1. We’ve visited the pool several afternoons and never experienced a wait (and it’s been super hot). They are doing a good job keeping chairs spaced apart and cleaning them often.
2. As others have said the wait for drinks at the pool bar can be long. Would be nice if you could mobile order from there.
3. Haven’t had any issues at the food court. Mobile order is great and no issues finding a table at breakfast or lunch time. The food was much better than expected!
4. They need to reopen all the dining options. The resort is busy, there’s no reason not to have everything open.
5. Skyliner is so fantastic! Not sure I can stay anywhere off the line again!
6. I thought the mug refill situation would be annoying but it’s actually not bad. I wish they would open the refill stations throughout the resort though.
7. We asked bell services if we could use a luggage cart and they said no problem, just to return it when finished (we didn’t end up using it).

Happy to answer any questions!

What Village are you in? How is the rope drop bus situation?

We will be there tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

What Village are you in? How is the rope drop bus situation?

We will be there tomorrow!!! Yay!!!
We are in a preferred room - Barbados 33. It’s a good location I would say equal distance between Centertown and the CBR skyliner station (about a 5 minute walk to each).

We only went to MK for rope drop once, had no issue getting a bus (waited maybe 5 minutes).

1. We’ve visited the pool several afternoons and never experienced a wait (and it’s been super hot). They are doing a good job keeping chairs spaced apart and cleaning them often.
2. As others have said the wait for drinks at the pool bar can be long. Would be nice if you could mobile order from there.
3. Haven’t had any issues at the food court. Mobile order is great and no issues finding a table at breakfast or lunch time. The food was much better than expected!
4. They need to reopen all the dining options. The resort is busy, there’s no reason not to have everything open.
6. I thought the mug refill situation would be annoying but it’s actually not bad. I wish they would open the refill stations throughout the resort though.
7. We asked bell services if we could use a luggage cart and they said no problem, just to return it when finished (we didn’t end up using it).

How’s the busses been? Staying far out there in Trinidad pirate room so I’m a little worried

We did. We spoke with the hotel manger, who said he didn't really have control over the bus schedule. We called the bus service directly from the stop when there was an issue, and shared the number with other people at the stop, who also called.
Good!

For refillable mugs, are you only able to get refills at Centertown or are there other places around the resort?

Since the freestyle machines are not available are there any drink vending machines at the villages?

I saw a post on another forum that some people who have stayed recently have stayed in rooms with wood/vinyl flooring that is new. Has anyone experienced this? Someone mentioned Aruba as a place that they had them. If you did stay in a room with the new floor, where were you located and do you have pics?

Makes sense it would be more common at the values. Deluxe resorts offer the most in the way of service/amenities, so I would expect a deluxe resort to be have more bell staff on hand as a full service type of resort.
Not sure if it is that or that a lot of Guests just prefer doing it themselves.

On a side note,The 15s REALLY use the Luggage Carts!lol :)

How’s the busses been? Staying far out there in Trinidad pirate room so I’m a little worried
First few days weren’t bad but today we waited about 30 minutes for a MK bus in the afternoon. It’s really hit and miss, and honestly once you get used to the skyliner I think all the buses seem terrible lol

Since reopening with reduced capacity we've just decided to drive in hopes I don't have to step foot on a Disney bus the entire time I am there. Honestly, I would even drop down a level on our resort and uber everyday before relying on busses. I know it's not an optin for everyone but what used to be a convenience now feels like a prison sentence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!