Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know what's on the Joffrey's stand menu near the Skyliner station? Are you allowed to drink coffee while waiting in line for the Skyliner? We'd be sure to start 6 ft. From others & would put our masks on in between sips.
We were there a week ago and they had your typical coffees, a smoothie/slushy type drink, donuts, and a few other pastries. I'm sure I'm missing some. Each time we were waiting for the skyliner to open ppl. were eating and drinking etc. No one seemed to have issue with it.

The last time we were at CBR was in 2014. Needless to say many things have changed since then.... Can any one tell me more about the Skyliner? How long do you have to wait to ride it to Epcot? Can you ride it from CBR directly to Hollywood Studios?If so what time should we be there to get to Epcot and Hollywood Studios to get there at RD? Which bus stop is the best to hit to get to the rest of the parks at RD? We are staying standard.... which section is best to request?

Last edited:
Coming in 2 months and trying to plan our rest day. Are they doing tie dye every day? What about movie under the stars?

Yes they are doing movies but they’re publishing the schedule online like they used to. When you check in they can give you the schedule though.

Are the bus lines organized? I've heard there has just been a random crowd waiting at times instead of a line. I'm hoping that's not true.
We were there in October, and the bus lines were not organized. It was no different than how the bus depots at the moderates were pre-Covid. The moderate resort bus depots do not have formal queues, unlike the value resorts. This was one of the reasons we opted to take Uber/Lyft at rope drop to MK and AK. On our first MK day, they were opening at 9am and I knew the first bus would arrive 8-8:15am. We got to the bus depot around 7:20am. There were already three groups there, but everyone was sitting on benches or hanging out at the sides of the shelter. By 7:30am, more groups had shown up and people were just loitering everywhere. By 7:45am, it became apparent to us that it would be difficult for people to respect who was there first and line up accordingly once the bus arrived, so we left and ordered an Uber. Much less stressful. FWIW, this was only a problem at rope drop. Much easier to manage going at off times, and we had no issues on the return since there are formal bus queues at the parks.

Does anyone know what's on the Joffrey's stand menu near the Skyliner station? Are you allowed to drink coffee while waiting in line for the Skyliner? We'd be sure to start 6 ft. From others & would put our masks on in between sips.
The menu PP posted is accurate from what I remember in October. We loved the iced coffee, and they had a couple of specialty drinks and treats posted in the window that were not on the menu. We had a pastry and a drink each morning while waiting in line for the Skyliner, and many others did as well. You're outside and actively eating/drinking while stationary, so its not a problem.

How early do the internal buses start running?
Are you referring to the buses to the parks? In the current environment, they generally start running 45-60 minutes prior to posted park opening times. If you're referring to the internal bus that doesn't leave CBR property, that seems to run earlier because we saw it go by while waiting for the first MK bus. Keep an eye on how timing is over the next few months though - pre-Covid, buses started running earlier, so I imagine it will go back to that at some point (hopefully).

Does CBR allow hotel guest to have visitors? My niece is down at Universal and we are looking to have a pool day with her on our up coming trip :)

The last time we were at CBR was in 2014. Needless to say many things have changed since then.... Can any one tell me more about the Skyliner? How long do you have to wait to ride it to Epcot? Can you ride it from CBR directly to Hollywood Studios?If so what time should we be there to get to Epcot and Hollywood Studios to get there at RD? Which bus stop is the best to hit to get to the rest of the parks at RD? We are staying standard.... which section is best to request?
Here is my understanding and i'll wait to see other comments to show me where I'm wrong...I honestly havent paid that much attention because my plan was to wait to get into more of those specifics a little closer to our trip. Anywah, the skyliner starts running to each park about an hour before advertised park opening and yes, you can can take the slyler directly to Hollywood Studios from CBR. if you take the skyler from CBR to Epcot, it stops at Riviera first but you don't need get off and get back on...just stay on and you'll pass right through.

I've heard some people lining up as early as like 7:15/7:30 for Hollywood Studios but for Epcot it's not that bad. Anything right around 10am should be fine but you're better off taking the skyliner from the CBR station rather than Riviera. After rope drop at Epcot , if you're close to Riviera, you may want to walk over there since it's a "direct route" but if you want to be on one of the first couple over to Epcot, don't take a chance of full cars passing through coming from CBR.

Does CBR allow hotel guest to have visitors? My niece is down at Universal and we are looking to have a pool day with her on our up coming trip :)
You have to have your magicband to open the gate to the pool but not everyone has to scan. We were a group of 3 and 1 would scan in and the other 2 would just walk in. People coming and going didn't seem to be monitored.

You have to have your magicband to open the gate to the pool but not everyone has to scan. We were a group of 3 and 1 would scan in and the other 2 would just walk in. People coming and going didn't seem to be monitored.
Technically, only registered guests of a WDW resort would be permitted to use the pool at WDW. If you aren't at capacity on your room, you could add her to your room for the day to make her a registered guest. It would also be best to have her Uber or be dropped off to avoid parking issues and cost.

Here is my understanding and i'll wait to see other comments to show me where I'm wrong...I honestly havent paid that much attention because my plan was to wait to get into more of those specifics a little closer to our trip. Anywah, the skyliner starts running to each park about an hour before advertised park opening and yes, you can can take the slyler directly to Hollywood Studios from CBR. if you take the skyler from CBR to Epcot, it stops at Riviera first but you don't need get off and get back on...just stay on and you'll pass right through.

I've heard some people lining up as early as like 7:15/7:30 for Hollywood Studios but for Epcot it's not that bad. Anything right around 10am should be fine but you're better off taking the skyliner from the CBR station rather than Riviera. After rope drop at Epcot , if you're close to Riviera, you may want to walk over there since it's a "direct route" but if you want to be on one of the first couple over to Epcot, don't take a chance of full cars passing through coming from CBR.
What is your thoughts on the bus system for Hollywood studios? Is it possible to get there at that 7 ish mark? We would like to do only one day at HS if possible but have never seen Star wars so we have a lot to accomplish.... Would we be better getting Uber? If the bus which stop would be the best to catch the bus?

Can anyone tell me what the dining situation is like at CBR currently? I'm a little bummed not to have a table service option. Are the only two places open the Banana Cabana and Centertown Market? If we mobile order from Centertown Market, is it easy to take it and eat poolside or some otherwise scenic spot on the property? I saw some posters were saying they were getting their resort food thrown together in a box at other resorts. Is it a similar situation at CBR? Trying to gauge if we'd be happy getting food there on our arrival day as we enjoy the pool and explore the resort or if it's worth making table service reservations at another resort.

We were there last week. If you're wanting to be within the first 10-15 families getting off the skyliner at either DHS or Epcot the following is what I would recommend.

Be at CBR station line for DHS no later than 710 for a 9am park open.

Be at Riviera station line no later than 920 for an 11am open (Riviera station will start boarding before you see anyone coming in from CBR station.)

These were both on werkdays.

Can anyone tell me what the dining situation is like at CBR currently? I'm a little bummed not to have a table service option. Are the only two places open the Banana Cabana and Centertown Market? If we mobile order from Centertown Market, is it easy to take it and eat poolside or some otherwise scenic spot on the property? I saw some posters were saying they were getting their resort food thrown together in a box at other resorts. Is it a similar situation at CBR? Trying to gauge if we'd be happy getting food there on our arrival day as we enjoy the pool and explore the resort or if it's worth making table service reservations at another resort.
Yes, just 2 and only one can you mobile order etc. We ate poolside a few times...when you mobile order click the "to go" and it should be in to go containers when u arrive.

What is your thoughts on the bus system for Hollywood studios? Is it possible to get there at that 7 ish mark? We would like to do only one day at HS if possible but have never seen Star wars so we have a lot to accomplish.... Would we be better getting Uber? If the bus which stop would be the best to catch the bus?
There's no bus from cbr to dhs. Early in line for skyliner should get you there in time to beat them opening temp screenings. If you're going to uber...I'd take it to Swan/Dolphin and walk over. I would NOT uber to dhs - you'll get there way later than skyliner.

We booked a pirate room in June. Which village are these rooms in? Or are they at all of the villages?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!