Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

This may have been asked recently, but does anyone know the current pool hours? Thank you! Heading out there in about 3 weeks.

Are the pirate rooms/being in Trinidad terrible? My brother's family and mine are both staying at CBR, but he booked preferred in Barbados/Martinique and I booked the cheaper pirate room because I'm cheaper, ha. But I don't want to totally compromise the experience by saving a marginal amount.

I have read a couple of posts on Facebook and here of people asking when the rooms had been updated. I thought it was in 2018, but some say 2014 or 2015.
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t 2014 or 2015. It seemed not to long ago because I remember looking at pictures of the new room updates.
I know someone here would know?

I have read a couple of posts on Facebook and here of people asking when the rooms had been updated. I thought it was in 2018, but some say 2014 or 2015.
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t 2014 or 2015. It seemed not to long ago because I remember looking at pictures of the new room updates.
I know someone here would know?
Rooms were done in '15-'16. Our first visit was fall 2016 and they were as they are now. We have been 2 more times since and nothing about the room has changed. There was a resort reno in 2018 but that was not rooms.

Anything worth eating at CBR currently? Such a bummer Sebastian’s and Spyglass are still closed. We ate at Riviera instead of CBR last time we stayed at CBR.

Are the pirate rooms/being in Trinidad terrible? My brother's family and mine are both staying at CBR, but he booked preferred in Barbados/Martinique and I booked the cheaper pirate room because I'm cheaper, ha. But I don't want to totally compromise the experience by saving a marginal amount.

Theming aside, the room quality is about the same to me. The location is probably the worst part of the pirate rooms, being the furthest from everything but the Hollywood studios skyliner station (which is a nightmare in the mornings). I personally don't mind the walk so I would still book one if the price was significantly better.

Hello! Please delete if this isn't allowed but is there a good section to request? it's been years since we have been there. Of course we are more about the skyliner and transportation that the lobby. We will be needing two rooms "close" together. We did a standard room if that matters. I have touring plans and I know they will to a room request. I know it's just a request.

Also, we were planning on staying at Pop but then a discount popped up so we jumped on it... my question is. The grocery drop off, does Caribbean have the same type of service where you can pay $5 dollars to have it delivered to your room by Disney after it gets delivered from where ever?

How about the 5th sleeper rooms with pool or lake view? Do you happen to know the building options for those?

I haven't stayed there yet I'm just going on the research I've done so far. I think the building depends on what class you booked, standard or preferred? If it's standard than it should be Aruba or Jamaica. If you booked preferred it would be Martinique or Barbados. I think a lot of buildings have pool or lake view but I don't know what the building numbers.

I haven't stayed there yet I'm just going on the research I've done so far. I think the building depends on what class you booked, standard or preferred? If it's standard than it should be Aruba or Jamaica. If you booked preferred it would be Martinique or Barbados. I think a lot of buildings have pool or lake view but I don't know what the building numbers.

The 5th Sleeper Water/Pool View rooms don't have a Standard or Preferred designation so they can be anywhere except Trinidad.

Excited to be heading back to CBR in March for our first post Covid trip!! Does anyone know if the arcade is open yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!