Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I think it’s time Disney starts publishing the weekly Times Guide again (which they have not done since reopening). It used to have accurate monorail and Skyliner times pre-COVID. If not the paper slips like it used to be, put it in the app.

I get why they may not have wanted to at first as they tinkered with things while right-sizing operations/adjusting to the new normal of occupancy, etc. But it’s been 6 months now and they have a good enough handle of what’s going on and what Skyliner and park hours are going to be for the week.

In my humble opinion. :-)

We were in Aruba 52 and thought it was great. We loved the Riviera and might stay there next. The Skyliner to Epcot wasn’t crowded there. HS at the main hub wasn’t bad either.

That works for Epcot.

If you are going to Studios, you would be better just to go to the CBR station as from Riviera you would have to ride the bucket to the CBR station and get in line again to go to Studios.

Good to know, thank you!!!

Just booked a split stay between here and WL for early November. Excited to be at a skyliner resort!

Can you make reservations at Banana Cabana since Sebastian's isn't open? We'll be in a Pirate room. Should we use the bus stop in Trinidad or go the main stop? We're planning on rope dropping.

Headed down over Christmas. Wondering about updated Door Dash experiences? Also, where to request a room. We have a preferred room (not by choice...just how it worked out). Want to be close to skyliner-maybe the Rivera hub? TIA!

We're looking forward to our first stay @ CBR in May. We booked a PIN code for now, standard 5th sleeper. After reading over the thread it sounds like we'll be in Aruba or Jamaica?

It's been a while since we visited WDW and this is our first visit to CBR. Can someone give me a primer on room requests? We have a king room and want easy access to transportation but not a huge walk to the main building. Any suggestion on:
1. buildings to request
2. how to make the room request

It's been a while since we visited WDW and this is our first visit to CBR. Can someone give me a primer on room requests? We have a king room and want easy access to transportation but not a huge walk to the main building. Any suggestion on:
1. buildings to request
2. how to make the room request

We were in a king room (4220) in Jamaica. The walk to the Skyliner and to the Jamaica bus stop were short. The walk to Old Port Royale wasn't bad at all. I would suggest that you contact Disney and have them add your requests notated on your reservation.

I have a coffee and a room fridge question. I did search the forums, but I did not find what I was looking for. Will CBR provide an in-room coffee pot and coffee, if requested? And how big is the in-room fridge? We are hoping to have quick coffee and breakfasts in the room. If not, my alternate questions are: what time does Joffrey's by the skyliner open, and is it worth a morning hike from Jamaica each day? Momma needs her morning coffee! LOL.

Thank you, @dansdad ! I'll check out that thread.
I thought I read that all coffee pots had been removed due to the pandemic.

We're looking forward to our first stay @ CBR in May. We booked a PIN code for now, standard 5th sleeper. After reading over the thread it sounds like we'll be in Aruba or Jamaica?
Is that because those are the only two non preferred sections with the 5th sleeper?

My best friend and I will be staying at CBR in August. It looks nice..she left it up to me to choose the hotel. I chose this one because I like to cruise to the Caribbean and obviously that hasn’t been happening lately. Plus, the pool looks nice and we’ll need it, seeing as we’re going in August. My friend is a teacher so she can really only go during the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!