Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Old Port Royale and Centertown will be open. Skyliner Gondolas should be operating May 2019. Riviera Resort should be done July 2019.
This gives me hope, as we'll be there from 6/3-6/12, and I'm so hoping that the gondolas will be running! Can I ask how confident you are of a May start time? Everything else I find on the internet is very vague as to it even being open at all in summer. TIA

Hey all,
My family of 3 will be staying at CBR over the holidays this year, I got an accessible pirate room with a free dining offer, huzzah. I was wondering, I read that these buildings are apparently pretty far from everything, will it be a super huge hassle to use our refillable mugs then? Or can we refill them at the QS that's nearby? Thanks!

Hey all,
My family of 3 will be staying at CBR over the holidays this year, I got an accessible pirate room with a free dining offer, huzzah. I was wondering, I read that these buildings are apparently pretty far from everything, will it be a super huge hassle to use our refillable mugs then? Or can we refill them at the QS that's nearby? Thanks!

You can refill them at Spyglass Grill at the Trinidad South leisure pool.

we are due to arrive on Aug 28 and have a preferred room, i wonder what are the chances of us being moved ?

We are booked for 10 nights.

we are due to arrive on Aug 28 and have a preferred room, i wonder what are the chances of us being moved ?

We are booked for 10 nights.
Two out of three buildings are closed, so the chance of being moved could be considered to be two out of three.

My daughter just found out that she will be assigned to CBR quick service for her College Program in August. It says she will be stationed at Centertown Market/Market Street. Does anyone know where this is during construction?
My "GUESS" is "Centertown Market/Market Street" just refers to the Centertown Buffet/Centertown Food Truck "area".

How exciting for your daughter-all the CPs I talk to always say the CP is an amazing experience-something they will remember the rest of their life.:)

Can someone tell me what the breakfast options are? Thanks!

At the food tent buffet

Island Crêpes
with Pineapple Coulis

Chef's Farmer Scramble

Carved Breakfast Ham
with Spiced Pineapple Glaze

Mickey-shaped Waffles
with old-fashioned syrup

French Toast

Biscuits and Gravy
Warm Buttery Biscuits with Sausage Gravy

Scrambled Eggs

Grits and Oatmeal

Bacon and Sausage

Fruit and Yogurt Station
Assorted Seasonal fresh and Dried Fruits, Plain and flavored Yogurts, and House-made Granola

Assorted Pastries

Potato Casserole

Hard Boiled Eggs

Breakfast Hash

At Spyglass Grill

Entrees
Scrambled Eggs - served with Bacon, potato yuca hash and multigrain toast $8.99

Breakfast Yuca Hash - with Chorizo Redeye Gravy and a Fried Egg $9.49

Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich - served on Brioche $6.79

Egg White, Spinach and Tomato Wrap $6.49

Smoked Turkey Breakfast Sandwich - Smoked Turkey Breast, Egg, Provolone, Onions and Peppers on Brioche $6.79

Pineapple-Banana Pancakes - served with crispy Granola and Maple Syrup with choice of bacon or fresh fruit $7.99

Breakfast Cuban Cream Cheese Guava-stuffed French Toast
small_gold_star.png
- with fresh Strawberry Syrup and a choice of Bacon or Fresh Fruit $8.79

Steel-Cut Oatmeal - topped with Caramelized Banana, Dried Fruits and Nuts $4.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Tropical Fruit Plate $6.99

For Children Ages 3-9
Seasonal Fruit, Granola and Banana-Coconut Milk $3.99
disneycheck.jpg

French Toast - served with fresh Strawberry Syrup and Bacon $6.29

Pancakes - served with Maple Syrup and Bacon $6.29

Scrambled Eggs - served with bacon , potato yuca hash, multigrain toast and smoothie $6.19

Breakfast Cuban - Pressed Half-Cuban Sandwich stuffed with Ham, Pulled Pork, Egg and Swiss Cheese $5.49

Beverages
Fountain Beverages - Coke, diet Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Orange, Root Beer, Lemonade, Powerade, Iced Tea $3.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Bottled Water $3.00
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Smartwater $4.50
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Orange Juice $4.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Coffee $2.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Hot Cocoa $2.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Tea $2.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Chocolate Milk $3.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Lowfat Milk $1.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Coffees
Espresso - regular or decaf $2.49
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Latte - regular or decaf $3.29

Double Latte - regular or decaf $4.59

Cappuccino - regular or decaf $3.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Double Cappuccino - regular or decaf $4.59

Cold Brew Coffee $3.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Cold Brew Jamaican Coffee $3.79

Specialty Beverages (non-alcoholic)
'Ortanique' Lemonade $4.29

Frozen Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri $5.49

Frozen Virgin Pina Colada $5.49

Frozen Lava Smoothie $5.49

Oh wow, I guess I thought it would be all grab and go. Thank you so much for posting and I apologize. Looks like you copied and pasted it and I should have been able to find that for myself so double thanks!

Booking a last minute mid-October stay where CBR is the only affordable option. We stayed there in May 2017 and have no interest in staying again if the food options (besides the tent) are still closed. I see Spyglass is open now which helps. First post says Centertown was set to reopen July 2018 but considering it’s now August is there a new rumored timeline? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!