Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I know there are laundry facilities available, but if we don't have time to do a load and need some things cleaned, is there a send out laundry service available? Thanks!
Perhaps those that have used it will confirm that you can follow the progress of the laundry machines on your smartphone, so if, like me, you schedule a day or half day in Resort, you can do other things whilst the washing is in. The app can tell you when it's nearly done so you haven't got to stay and watch it.

Perhaps those that have used it will confirm that you can follow the progress of the laundry machines on your smartphone, so if, like me, you schedule a day or half day in Resort, you can do other things whilst the washing is in. The app can tell you when it's nearly done so you haven't got to stay and watch it.

The app link is here
http://m.laundryview.com/disneyworld/
go to CBR and it shows all the available machines, how long they have to go and you can even set the machine you're using to text you with an alert when it's finishing.

We had to do laundry our first day at POP last Feb after a cruise. While waiting for our Room assignment, we sat by the pool with a drink and checked out our cruise photos and did the laundry. Worked out great. The dryers are amazing! One dryer the previous user just emptied and left - all done - so I used the time left on it and saved $3.00 and still got my clothes dry! Woohoo.

We will be there for 9 nights in October. On line check in is tomorrow. What section do you think I should request? We are in a standard room. Thanks!! -Amanda

Need some ideas and input.....
I have read that the construction at CBR is scheduled to be finished in June of 2018.:teeth: Do you think the food court might be finished by May 2018? We have a reservation at All Star Movies starting May 8th,2018 , but I have read somewhere that there might be cheerleader groups staying there at that time.:(:headache::rolleyes2 So I really would like to switch to another resort that we have never stayed at before , and CBR is one of them. I would just prefer the food court to be finished rather than the set up they have now for food. I understand that construction sometimes has delays, but wondered , what are your thoughts on........Do you think the food court construction at CBR will be complete in early May 2018? Thanks for your input!:thanks::flower1::daisy:

Need some ideas and input.....
I have read that the construction at CBR is scheduled to be finished in June of 2018.:teeth: Do you think the food court might be finished by May 2018? We have a reservation at All Star Movies starting May 8th,2018 , but I have read somewhere that there might be cheerleader groups staying there at that time.:(:headache::rolleyes2 So I really would like to switch to another resort that we have never stayed at before , and CBR is one of them. I would just prefer the food court to be finished rather than the set up they have now for food. I understand that construction sometimes has delays, but wondered , what are your thoughts on........Do you think the food court construction at CBR will be complete in early May 2018? Thanks for your input!:thanks::flower1::daisy:
It's my first time at CBR too, going in April and whilst hoping the fooderies and shops have reopened, it won't spoil my trip if they haven't. I'd rather deal with a food truck and buffet than a horde of cheerleaders.

The latest videos seem to be showing some kind of construction going on around Trinidad South. Am I seeing things? What are they constructing way out there?

Which videos?
I hadn't noticed any that far south (though I do have to work hard on the locations in a lot of the vids).

Which videos?
I hadn't noticed any that far south (though I do have to work hard on the locations in a lot of the vids).
Having reviewed the Theme Park Brothers vid posted 3 days ago; it looks to me like they've possibly put some screens between Trinidad South and the lake to try and hide the building work opposite?

Which videos?
Found some on YouTube--just watched one from Theme Park Ohana and it was filmed July 26. Watched again, and the construction was across the water, I was looking at something closer to TS that turned out not to be construction, duh :rolleyes1 So disregard misinformation from previous post. But there a bunch of CBR construction update videos on YouTube, Theme Park Brothers have done several :thumbsup2 if you want to check them out. Edit to add you have seen the videos--my reading, listening comprehension is way off today :upsidedow Guess I'm preoccupied with being only 5 days out from Disney!

Last edited:
Having reviewed the Theme Park Brothers vid posted 3 days ago; it looks to me like they've possibly put some screens between Trinidad South and the lake to try and hide the building work opposite?
I think that's exactly what they did GoofyGraham. I was looking at that, but thought I saw something on the other side of the screen, near the beach. I was wrong about that and quite happy to be ;) Construction paranoia strikes again:sail:We need a smiley with a hard hat!

Has anyone used the Disney express to take you to the airport? If our plane would leave at 9:00 pm what time would we have to leave resort or be at the express station to check in?

The Magical Express usually picks you up at your resort 3 hours before your flight. So for you it should be 6:00 .

Has anyone used the Disney express to take you to the airport? If our plane would leave at 9:00 pm what time would we have to leave resort or be at the express station to check in?
I've used the magical express many times.
If it's an international flight it's usually around 3 hours before, Disney will have, or ask for, your return flight number and you will get a letter to your room during your stay stating the pickup time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!