Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

The Food Truck Breakfast Menu lists:

Fruit Cup
Yogurt Parfait
Assorted Breakfast Pastries
Breakfast Cuban Wrap
English Muffin -- sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich
Croissant -- bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich

Can anyone there now confirm which items are Snack Credits and which are a full QS credit? I could make an assumption but ..... well... You know! :)

Please tell me about the Garden Grocer. Where is it? How do you place an order? How is it delivered? (Specific time for refrigerated items?) Thanks.

It is a fantastic service and, as I said, we've used them for many of our trips. Just go to www.gardengrocer.com and start shopping. The site is super user friendly. Once you've added all the items that you want to your shopping cart, you'll be able to choose the Disney Resort that you are staying in, an approximate time that you want your order delivered and that's it! As I said, there's a minimum $40 order (or at least it was last time I ordered in May, 2016) and a delivery fee but it is well worth it in our opinion. They will call you to let you know when they are going to deliver your order. If it is delivered before you arrive at the resort, they will leave it with Bell Services. Bell Services will place any items that need to be refrigerated in their refrigerators. Once you check in, you have a couple of options. You can stop by Bell Services and pick it up yourself or you can wait until you are in your room and call Bell Services from your room phone and they'll deliver it to you.

Can somebody please post a picture of what items are being sold in a grab and go room, please. I'm trying to get an idea what's being offered.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/caribbean-beach-resort/island-markets/

This link will take you to the information about the Island Markets. From there, you can "View Menu". It looks to be a variety of sandwiches served with chips, a salad, pastries, yogurt, boiled eggs, granola bars, Pop Tarts, etc. They also list soft drinks, milk, juice, soy milk, and some adult beverages.

I am just curious as to what will be a Snack Credit and what will count as a QS credit. I know the buffet is QS but some of the individual items in the Island Market and Food Truck must surely count as snacks.

Looks like they are doing a great job so far! Does anyone have information on coffe for the refillable mugs yet?

I haven't seen anything concrete. Coffee in the refillable mugs will be a priority for us. We check in late Tuesday night next week. I can report back then what I can find out if no one says for sure before then.

Loved pictures of the new dining. Anyone have pictures of food trucks or merch trucks I think I heard about? Or are they not up yet.

I would be glad to share my email with you... I have no idea how to send a private message...

Sorry for jumping in...but I was wondering did you email Disney before you went to CBR or when you got there? I am still wondering what to do...we received the 75 dollars off initially then received the email about the gift cards...

Here is a pic of the food truck menu.
FB_IMG_1494351330062.jpg

I cannot thank all of you enough! Very very nice people... :love:

Oh, I forgot to ask... So, do we purchase our refillable mugs at the Island Market?

Last edited:
Thanks so much to everyone posting updated info/ pictures! This up to date information is really helping me wrap my head around the construction/ temporary food setup.

I haven't seen anything concrete. Coffee in the refillable mugs will be a priority for us. We check in late Tuesday night next week. I can report back then what I can find out if no one says for sure before then.
:thanks:
Have a awesome trip. I'm a little jealous we still have 110 days to go!

Are those pink resort mugs? Or are they red and the lighting just makes them look pink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!