Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks @mickeystoontown for all your hard work. I'm sure this CBR thread is the one the other resort threads will emulate.

Flying to CBR Sunday at 6:30 AM! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

No big deal as I won't be sleeping anyway! "I'm too excited to sleep!":banana::bounce::jumping1:

Fabulous job mickeystoontown! Everything people want to know about CBR done oh-so-well!

Can anyone going soon ask a van shuttle driver if they have any updates on the bridge closure, please? I'm hoping it might be done early. Thank you!

Thanks for the wonderful update. We will be in 6 days. If anyone has a question let me know. I will try to answer while down there.

Super excited!!!!!!!

Just got an email saying we can skip the front desk when we arrive on Thursday. If we need to reset our pins can we do that at OpR guest services or do we need to do that at the front desk? We can't remember what our pins were from May 2014. Thanks

Just got an email saying we can skip the front desk when we arrive on Thursday. If we need to reset our pins can we do that at OpR guest services or do we need to do that at the front desk? We can't remember what our pins were from May 2014. Thanks

You'll be able to do that at the Concierge Desk at OPR.

Oh love the new shiny thread with pics:thanks:
A question i have, do they do pre-packed/take out sandwiches? I was thinking of getting some of these for when we go to Universal seeing as we are on the QSDP:rolleyes1

Also is it possible to have room numbers with fridges with freezer compartments in?:laughing:

Oh love the new shiny thread with pics:thanks:
A question i have, do they do pre-packed/take out sandwiches? I was thinking of getting some of these for when we go to Universal seeing as we are on the QSDP:rolleyes1

Also is it possible to have room numbers with fridges with freezer compartments in?:laughing:

Yes they do. There are some in the grab-n-go section of the food court.

If people want to start posting the rooms numbers of rooms with fridges, I'll surely make the list.

Just returned and had a great stay. Barbados 1320 is a corner room without the extra bed. 1319 is next door and has the fold down bed. Be warned, though that the smoking area is right outside (courtyard). I will ask next time to be away from the smoking area. Couldn't enjoy the courtyard because it seemed like every time we could have gone out there, someone was sitting out there and smoking. Otherwise a great location 1/2 way between parking lot and quiet pool.

CBR has the new rapid refill mugs in stock. They have started with installation of the bus screens at the bus stops, but they aren't completed yet. We found that the busses we were on always stopped at Jamaica, Aruba then Barbados when returning to the resort, and went to Martinique, OPR then Trinidad N/S every time we were riding on them.

Looking forward to our first CBR stay in a few weeks - does anyone know the pool hours? Thanks!

In the room?

Yes... We have used the coat/hat pegs at POR to hang our stockings in our rooms before when we traveled at Christmas. I'm not sure I want to drag the stockings down if there is no place to hang them.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!