Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I was wondering if anyone knows if we would be able to use the pools after checking out the last day... We don't fly until evening, and don't have anything else scheduled yet. I didn't notice a place to change, but maybe I missed it? Thanks!
Yes you can. There are bathrooms/shower rooms to the right of the splash pad.

I was wondering if anyone knows if we would be able to use the pools after checking out the last day... We don't fly until evening, and don't have anything else scheduled yet. I didn't notice a place to change, but maybe I missed it? Thanks!
You definitely can use the pill on check out day. Just need to change in the restrooms near the pool.

After much deliberation, I just changed my split stay to stay at CBR for the longer portion of my trip (due to the great AP rate)!
pixiedust:
I am very excited but also very nervous about this change. I was booked at POP (which I know and love) but really wanted to try this resort out because I have never stayed here! It will just be me, with my 21 year old daughter joining me after a couple days. We will have a water/pool view room. I know I want to request a second floor room but anyone have advice for specific building to request? Any good advice/activities for a solo traveler? What is everyone's favorite aspects of CBR?

After much deliberation, I just changed my split stay to stay at CBR for the longer portion of my trip (due to the great AP rate)!
pixiedust:
I am very excited but also very nervous about this change. I was booked at POP (which I know and love) but really wanted to try this resort out because I have never stayed here! It will just be me, with my 21 year old daughter joining me after a couple days. We will have a water/pool view room. I know I want to request a second floor room but anyone have advice for specific building to request? Any good advice/activities for a solo traveler? What is everyone's favorite aspects of CBR?
I just booked for August with an awesome AP rate too! It's our first stay there and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I'm requesting Jamaica for your standard room. I've heard that Jamaica 44 is pretty convenient to OPR and the bus stop.

So, this is a little off-topic, but we finally finalized the second half of our split stay and linked to MDE. The system seems to want me to get a second set of magicbands, but it's now less than 30 days out (!!), and the system won't let me personalize. Of course, I'd rather only have one set, but from what I've read it would be better to get both sets and then see which work (if either). Do any of you veterans have suggestions? Thanks!

So, this is a little off-topic, but we finally finalized the second half of our split stay and linked to MDE. The system seems to want me to get a second set of magicbands, but it's now less than 30 days out (!!), and the system won't let me personalize. Of course, I'd rather only have one set, but from what I've read it would be better to get both sets and then see which work (if either). Do any of you veterans have suggestions? Thanks!
Both sets should work for the duration of your trip because they're linked to you in MDE. It doesn't hurt to have a second set just in case!

My mother-in-law has a handicapped parking placard. Is there handicapped parking available at each building? Also, is it true that the resort parking fee is waived if she has this placard? Thank you in advance.

My mother-in-law has a handicapped parking placard. Is there handicapped parking available at each building? Also, is it true that the resort parking fee is waived if she has this placard? Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure if you plan to drive to the parks, but be sure to show them where you enter the parking lot, too, before you pay. We stayed off site and my Dad and grandmother were in the vehicle behind us when we were parking. We paid for the premium parking and they did, too, but forgot to mention they had the placard. The placard allowed them much closer parking than premium (obviously), so they ended up getting a refund on the up charge in parking.

Spyglass Grill - what are mornings like there? Thinking of a couple later mornings this trip and grabbing quick service breakfasts. I know food courts can be crazy in the morning, was wondering if Spyglass is just as crazy or hopefully not as nuts? Menu looks great!

Spyglass Grill - what are mornings like there? Thinking of a couple later mornings this trip and grabbing quick service breakfasts. I know food courts can be crazy in the morning, was wondering if Spyglass is just as crazy or hopefully not as nuts? Menu looks great!

In our experience, Spyglass was a great option for the mornings. Nothing like the food court and we really enjoyed everything we had from there.

What is the best way from CBR to Epcot international Gateway for a Frozen rope drop?
I would just take the Epcot bus to the Maingate and be at the Epcot Mickey Readers at least 45 minutes before Park Open to be near the front.

Too much trouble trying to get to IG(until Skyliner opens) and probably would not get you to Norway any quicker anyway.

When the skyliner opens, will they also have buses to HS and EP? My mother told me she will not ride in a gondola so wondering if there will also be buses or will we she have to uber or minnie van it? I know we will probably not know for sure until the skyliner opens but didn't know if anyone had a guess....thanks!!

When the skyliner opens, will they also have buses to HS and EP? My mother told me she will not ride in a gondola so wondering if there will also be buses or will we she have to uber or minnie van it? I know we will probably not know for sure until the skyliner opens but didn't know if anyone had a guess....thanks!!
We spoke with multiple Management CMs at each Skyliner Resort and ALL said buses will continue as normal.

However some think just the opposite will happen.

Only time will tell for sure.:)

I would just take the Epcot bus to the Maingate and be at the Epcot Mickey Readers at least 45 minutes before Park Open to be near the front.

Too much trouble trying to get to IG(until Skyliner opens) and probably would not get you to Norway any quicker anyway.

Def go to the main gate...we timed it out once and the main gate beat ig gate both times

Your mother sounds like mine. She will not ride in one as well. I am thinking they have to as not everyone likes being so high up. Now are they going to run as frequently is my question.

Does anyone happen to have the June activities sheet for CBR? I'm trying to figure out what they will be showing on Monday night a couple weeks from now...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter