Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone know the price of the breakfast/dinner buffet? Trying to decide if it's worth eating at the resort

All kinds of construction around the TS pool

Can you tell if there is any "vertical" construction?

Earlier this year,there were reports that TS would be getting a "QS Walk-up window" by the Pool,but the last time I was at TS,a CM told me all that was happening was some kind of pipe maintenance.:)

I was so happy that hubby got the medical ok to travel so we were hoping to do a trip to the world the end of Oct./first of Nov. We were hoping for POFQ or POR but when I looked tonight there are no rooms. There are standard rooms at Caribbean Beach but it is so big and under construction. Hubby has some issues and we were at least hoping for a preferred room. Is the construction and distance not an issue?

I am sorry. I am new here and I haven't read everything. Also is there a fax number to send a message prior to our visit?

Can you tell if there is any "vertical" construction?

Earlier this year,there were reports that TS would be getting a "QS Walk-up window" by the Pool,but the last time I was at TS,a CM told me all that was happening was some kind of pipe maintenance.:)
It does actually look like pipe maintenance as they have pipes exposed all around the pool and are digging down.
I wish they would have something as there have been no food trucks in the area. We have not ventured to the main area yet however

I was so happy that hubby got the medical ok to travel so we were hoping to do a trip to the world the end of Oct./first of Nov. We were hoping for POFQ or POR but when I looked tonight there are no rooms. There are standard rooms at Caribbean Beach but it is so big and under construction. Hubby has some issues and we were at least hoping for a preferred room. Is the construction and distance not an issue?

I am sorry. I am new here and I haven't read everything. Also is there a fax number to send a message prior to our visit?

We were there about a month ago and didn't have any issues with construction, but it sounds like it's a bit more intense now. If you're planning on eating at the resort, the distance may be an issue, we were in a standard room in Aruba and it was about a ten minute walk to the food tent/trucks. If you're not planning on eating there, it wasn't an issue. There's a bus stop in each section, not a far walk at all. I loved the resort- the pools in each section are quiet and if you feel like going to the main pool, it's not that far.

Thanks but when I went to book...no rooms. We are now leaving a day later and staying at Coronado Springs.

Our trip is coming up soon and I guess at this point the only thing I'm not clear on is the status of the internal road system. We've never stayed at CBR before so I only have maps and a few videos to go by. Since the Disney buses circulate the entire property all day, every day I'm assuming we'll have no difficulties getting in and out with our own vehicle? I guess I'll need to stop by the Custom House when we arrive to claim the gift card, but other than that we'll just be looking at easily getting in and out to the parks every day and avoiding the area with construction as much as possible. Anyone who's been there recently able to comment on this? Tks! :)

guys we have an early booking on our first day in chef mickey, roughly how long will it take to get to by bus?? Also how often does the bus go to the parks from CBR

I just returned and I got quite a few, mostly on my feet! I think I got some at the parks though, but can't be sure. I noticed that there were some tables set up in the MK with bug spray you can apply. I saw one set up near the Pooh ride.

Our trip is coming up soon and I guess at this point the only thing I'm not clear on is the status of the internal road system. We've never stayed at CBR before so I only have maps and a few videos to go by. Since the Disney buses circulate the entire property all day, every day I'm assuming we'll have no difficulties getting in and out with our own vehicle? I guess I'll need to stop by the Custom House when we arrive to claim the gift card, but other than that we'll just be looking at easily getting in and out to the parks every day and avoiding the area with construction as much as possible. Anyone who's been there recently able to comment on this? Tks! :)

I was there most recently mid August. Driving is easy and easier for me than dealing with the bus. Construction was not an issue other than there is not a complete loop around the property right now (at least that's my understanding). The construction is more on the main roads in and out of parks and not at CBR.

We got bsck this past Wednesday from a 7 night stay! CBR is beautiful despite the construction and the CMs were all beyond wonderful! We booked a standard and were put in Martinique 24, which is where we wanted! Yay! Being first on and off the bus with a either grumpy or sleeping 5yo at night was so very worth it! We loved the location, so close to everything!!

Construction did not bother us one bit, and if the gift card offer was offered again we would most definitely take advantage as we thought it was worth it! We booked a bb but couldn't get CBR so we are going beck next year to try Beach club!

Thanks for all the info and ideas and such while planning our CBR stay! Can't wait to stay again sometime in the future!

I was there most recently mid August. Driving is easy and easier for me than dealing with the bus. Construction was not an issue other than there is not a complete loop around the property right now (at least that's my understanding). The construction is more on the main roads in and out of parks and not at CBR.

Thanks for the reply and input!

I just saw the room discounts that were announced for Jan-April. We booked back in March in order to receive the $75 gift cards for Jan 2018. Anyone know if we can also get the room discount? Would adding that change our reservation number?

If you modify your existing reservation to the new offer you should be able to keep the gift card too. I know people were able to modify during free dining promo and keep the $75 gift card. You may want to call to be on the safe side though that way guest services can put a note in your file...

If you modify your existing reservation to the new offer you should be able to keep the gift card too. I know people were able to modify during free dining promo and keep the $75 gift card. You may want to call to be on the safe side though that way guest services can put a note in your file...

Thanks for the reply. I don't have an option in MDE to modify my reservation, so I will give them a call.

Yes. It is in a white trailer near the pool. I have seen videos and images online...

If we do the dining plan, is there a place to fill our refillable mugs at CBR? Also do the food options & food trucks available accept the dining plan?

Do the mini stores onsite sell milk? 1/2 gal size
We were there last week, and there were no 1/2 gallons available at the island markets. We ended up picking a 1/2 gallon up at the Poly, and bringing it back to CBR with us one evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!