Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We will be there for 9 nights in October. On line check in is tomorrow. What section do you think I should request? We are in a standard room. Thanks!! -Amanda
I asked this a couple weeks ago and the most common answer i got was Martinique 22 , Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51

Hey everybody, was wondering about the $75 a day gift cards that Caribbean beach was offering months ago if you signed up to stay there. We're going in the end of September for nine night. when I got the package it was $75 a day I was just wondering how that works? Do they physically hand you a gift card per day,did they credit your my Disney experience account? Any help Will be appreciated

The Magical Express usually picks you up at your resort 3 hours before your flight. So for you it should be 6:00 .
Thanks. We wanted to go to a park that day and was wondering if we'd have enough time there. I didn't know how on time they were for picking ppl up or if they made other stops etc.

Hey everybody, was wondering about the $75 a day gift cards that Caribbean beach was offering months ago if you signed up to stay there. We're going in the end of September for nine night. when I got the package it was $75 a day I was just wondering how that works? Do they physically hand you a gift card per day,did they credit your my Disney experience account? Any help Will be appreciated
You get a gift card for the full amount at check in

Thanks. We wanted to go to a park that day and was wondering if we'd have enough time there. I didn't know how on time they were for picking ppl up or if they made other stops etc.
They are on time or early picking up. You need to be at the resort at least 15 min before your scheduled pick up time

I have read through as much of this as possible and can't see the answer so sorry if this has been asked. Does anyone know where the coke freestyle machines are exactly located? We have a preferred room and was wondering where it would be in that section and if there was one near the pool or at the pool bar? We stayed at Coronado a few years ago and they refilled them at the pool bar and it wa she most convenient thing ever!

Staying at CBR for the first time. Booked a water view room, the only type of room available for our date. Which village/building should we request. Want to be away from construction. Close to freestyle drink machine, possibly an island markets or food services. We have car so transportation/bus is not a issue. Thanks!

Staying at CBR for the first time. Booked a water view room, the only type of room available for our date. Which village/building should we request. Want to be away from construction. Close to freestyle drink machine, possibly an island markets or food services. We have car so transportation/bus is not a issue. Thanks!
Trinidad South is pretty far from construction. We have a water view pirate room--but you may not want that theme, also full beds instead of queen. Not sure they have one of those island markets either. Someone may know the answer to that. Jamaica is supposed to be really nice, I personally think it has the prettiest buildings. Lots of folks on here seem to prefer Jamaica :beach: Not sure of its proximity to the construction.

Trinidad South is pretty far from construction. We have a water view pirate room--but you may not want that theme, also full beds instead of queen. Not sure they have one of those island markets either. Someone may know the answer to that. Jamaica is supposed to be really nice, I personally think it has the prettiest buildings. Lots of folks on here seem to prefer Jamaica :beach: Not sure of its proximity to the construction.
No Island Market in Trinidad South,but they do have a Food Truck.

Jamaica is my favorite-no construction on either "end".:)

Does anyone know if they are offering cash for no housekeeping at this resort and if so, how much?

Thanks

Does anyone know if they are offering cash for no housekeeping at this resort and if so, how much?

Thanks
I haven't read any reports of this being offered at CBR....yet! However, someone just posted on the Port Orleans French Quarter thread, that they recently checked in ad were offered $15USD per night. Gives me hope that it may be offered at the other mods eventually.

I know that everyone usually recommends Jamaica or Aruba for a standard room, but I will be traveling alone with my 4 kids in a few weeks and had a quick question.

Since I will not have my Dh there to make food/drink/snack runs, I'm thinking it might actually be better to request Martinique since it's closer to the food tent/truck and the kids will need to go with me for any refills etc. is there a better building to request? I know it probably won't matter being surrounded by the construction :crazy2: but was just curious. Thanks!

I haven't read any reports of this being offered at CBR....yet! However, someone just posted on the Port Orleans French Quarter thread, that they recently checked in ad were offered $15USD per night. Gives me hope that it may be offered at the other mods eventually.
how does something like that work for towels or shampoo?

how does something like that work for towels or shampoo?
No idea how they will cover it, but me, I always take my own shower gel. Towels... at home I don't replace mine daily anyway so as long as there are some in the laundry room or pool area I could cope with swapping them.
The most important bit for me is the pods for the coffee maker! I need my caffeine fix before I venture out of the room lol.
I'd certainly forgo that for a £159 ($210) saving over a 2 week stay!

Don't they just put fresh towels in a bag and hang it on your door knob? Can you put used towels just outside your door for housekeeping to pick up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter