Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Yes, the demand is reduced but I wonder if the number of busses are reduced proportionately.
I don't think so.

We've only been on one full bus going to the Parks and that was for the final Wishes and returning from the Parks the only time the buses are full is at Park Close which is "normal".

We haven't "sensed" a reduction in buses in any way.:)

Got a annual pass holder discount email yesterday, Sunday-Thursday, 129/plus tax for 07/02-08/03.

I have never stayed here but have read about the construction going on. Was thinking about bringing DS and DD4 down for a couple days and just hanging out at the resort, no parks.

Is it worth that? Like enough going on to keep us busy a couple days there hanging out at Stormaway Beach?

Got a annual pass holder discount email yesterday, Sunday-Thursday, 129/plus tax for 07/02-08/03.

I have never stayed here but have read about the construction going on. Was thinking about bringing DS and DD4 down for a couple days and just hanging out at the resort, no parks.

Is it worth that? Like enough going on to keep us busy a couple days there hanging out at Stormaway Beach?

$129 is worth it imo. They also have a breakfast and dinner buffet that can be used as a QS option. Otherwise, I think breakfast is $13.99 and I think dinner only $19.99, but don't quote me on the dinner price.

They also have a lot of events, such as characters at the pool and food trucks since the construction.

$129 is worth it imo. They also have a breakfast and dinner buffet that can be used as a QS option. Otherwise, I think breakfast is $13.99 and I think dinner only $19.99, but don't quote me on the dinner price.

They also have a lot of events, such as characters at the pool and food trucks since the construction.

Awesome, thanks so much. Think we are going to do it.

No worries!

We've experienced great bus service-including Internal Shuttle.:)
I am so glad to hear this about the buses. This was my only worry with staying there, I will not mind the construction at all. We are at the parks all day. Thank you

I don't think so.

We've only been on one full bus going to the Parks and that was for the final Wishes and returning from the Parks the only time the buses are full is at Park Close which is "normal".

We haven't "sensed" a reduction in buses in any way.:)
We just returned from our trip May 9-18, stayed in Jamaica 42. We never waited more than 10 minutes for any bus.

$21.99 for dinner buffet I believe, but never ate there during our stay

So I'm involved in a conversation on another site about the lack of elevators at CBR. Someone is insistent she used an elevator in Jamaica to bring her luggage up and down. Is there a service elevator or something I don't know about? She said the bell services driver that took them there used it for their cart.

So I'm involved in a conversation on another site about the lack of elevators at CBR. Someone is insistent she used an elevator in Jamaica to bring her luggage up and down. Is there a service elevator or something I don't know about? She said the bell services driver that took them there used it for their cart.
I know there isnt a public elevator anywhere but perhaps one of the mousekeeping let her use their staff one...( which Ive never heard of) I mean Ive seen them taking sheets in big carts up and down in them but never seen any guests using them...mabey she got lucky

That's a tough one to answer.

Having stayed here and experienced the Resort in its current condition,I,personally,would not stay here without the GC.

However,since it will just be a couple of days,you would probably do OK.

The Activities Program is going on the same as always(Lawn Games and the "Sleep-in Movies:) are on Caribbean Cay).

Here is a link to the May schedule.http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/pdf/CBR-Calendar.pdf

Note-There is no "GUARANTEE" there will be Character appearances at the Pool on any given day.

It is also fun to watch Star Wars-A Galactic Spectacular and IllumiNations-Reflections Of Earth(and HEA in the distance)from CBR at night.

I also just enjoy looking at the wildlife-the rabbits in Jamaica just had babies and they are TOO cute!

And early one morning I was relaxing in a hammock in Jamaica and a Turkey walked by the Hammock,stopped,looked at me and then kept walking.:)

And then you can always take a stroll out to Trinidad South and back-that will eat up half a day right there!lol:)

I know there isnt a public elevator anywhere but perhaps one of the mousekeeping let her use their staff one...( which Ive never heard of) I mean Ive seen them taking sheets in big carts up and down in them but never seen any guests using them...mabey she got lucky

That's what I figure it had to be. I'd just never heard of anyone using one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter