Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

So has anyone used the refillable mugs with the free style machines yet? How do you like them? For the first time ever my hubby is interested in getting refillable mugs cause of those Free Style Machines, he loves them!

So has anyone used the refillable mugs with the free style machines yet? How do you like them? For the first time ever my hubby is interested in getting refillable mugs cause of those Free Style Machines, he loves them!

In April/May, we used them at other resorts. They are the same typical free style machine. I enjoyed the peach Sprite. I don't like the cherry Coke these machines produce.

Any pictures of the food from the buffets around the internet? I'd like to see these for future planning reference.

If you go to the first post of this thread in the updates, there's a link to the post with the buffet pictures. I found two pictures of someones dinner food close up, but that's it so far.
18403346_10207532241978887_8284576556744492746_n.jpg

18485830_10207532242338896_7543368366550671013_n.jpg

Hello - does anyone have any info on marshmallow roasting? Is it a nightly thing? We saw it on a you tube video and now my kids are obsessed!

Hello - does anyone have any info on marshmallow roasting? Is it a nightly thing? We saw it on a you tube video and now my kids are obsessed!

As of a couple weeks ago there was a burn ban in the Orlando area so all the bon fires were stopped. Not sure if it's been lifted yet.

No fires of any kind right now-everything is still SUPER dry-the Palm Trees are turning brown.

I see every one today at CBR got a letter inviting them to a free showing of the new movie Pirates of the Caribbean in the theater in Disney Springs next week. On a first come first served basis..they had to register at concierge ...that was a nice gesture for sure on Disneys part.

I see every one today at CBR got a letter inviting them to a free showing of the new movie Pirates of the Caribbean in the theater in Disney Springs next week. On a first come first served basis..they had to register at concierge ...that was a nice gesture for sure on Disneys part.
Is this a 2nd letter? The one I saw was only for guests in the Pirate rooms. On the 20th. I was bummed as we arrive on the 24th, and aren't in a Pirate room either. Still, a very nice gesture for sure.

Great news - thank you! So do we still need to bring our mugs for coffee, or do they provide cups/drinks at the buffet as part of the price?
Most Guests do bring their Mugs to the Buffet,but we have been "Mugless" several times and just asked for a cup at the "register" as we paid for the Buffet and they would just hand us a cup,put on our wristband and off we'd go.:)

Coffee and cups are also available on a table outside Centertown Buffet.

Of course,Policy can always change-they recently changed the take-out policy.

(Just a note-the beverage Station in Centertown Buffet is NOT chip-activated-the freestyle machines ARE chip-activated.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter