Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks to everyone for all the great information! We are looking forward to our first stay at CBR in just a few weeks - super excited!! I'm hoping someone can tell me if the buffet includes drinks? My kids like oj in the morning, and I know that's not at the beverage stations.

Thanks to everyone for all the great information! We are looking forward to our first stay at CBR in just a few weeks - super excited!! I'm hoping someone can tell me if the buffet includes drinks? My kids like oj in the morning, and I know that's not at the beverage stations.
Yes.

Also,the OJ is at the Beverage Station and has little cups just for it.:)

Interesting update
We are due to arrive on Wednesday next week. Preferred Room booked
I guess the room assigners received our room info today. I had entered Martinque after much back and forth on what we'd rather have. Really didn't care one way or another too much. Mostly want a fold down bed if at all possible.
I got an email from them that informed me that Martinque was no longer Preferred, only Trinadad North 31, 32 and 33 are consider Preferred now.

Interesting update
I guess the room assigners received our room info today. I had entered Martinque after much back and forth on what we'd rather have. Really didn't care one way or another too much. Mostly want a fold down bed if at all possible.
I got an email from them that informed me that Martinque was no longer Preferred, only Trinadad North 31, 32 and 33 are consider Preferred now.

Wow! That is interesting! It makes sense now that several people have been "upgraded" to Martinique recently.

Interesting update

I'm thinking that they are taking those out of the "preferred" status because who would prefer to be near the construction. :headache:

Okay then there's only 2 possible Villages to be placed in, Aruba or Jamaica. Our favorite is Jamaica 45 with Aruba 51 right behind it. They are both going to be a good distance from the construction and a very short stroll to their bus stops.

Just curious we were considering requesting Jamaica for our room as well (standard King here), why do you like Jamaica 45 the best... we are getting ready to add location request to our September trip.

Just curious we were considering requesting Jamaica for our room as well (standard King here), why do you like Jamaica 45 the best... we are getting ready to add location request to our September trip.
If you look at a CBR map you'll see this building has good access to the bridge to the pool and what was OPR, and is now the Food Tent, along with close to the village bus stop
Our last stay at CBR was in Aruba 51 and it is a good location

If you look at a CBR map you'll see this building has good access to the bridge to the pool and what was OPR, and is now the Food Tent, along with close to the village bus stop
Our last stay at CBR was in Aruba 51 and it is a good location

This exactly! We happen to prefer Jamaica 45 over Aruba 51 solely because the yellow exterior of the Jamaica buildings screams Caribbean to us.

Interesting update

We check in Wednesday, too! We are preferred but my parents are not. We have requested adjacent or connecting rooms so we shall see what happens! BTW we are very close to the TN/GA border about 35 minutes south of Chattanooga. :)

We check in Wednesday, too! We are preferred but my parents are not. We have requested adjacent or connecting rooms so we shall see what happens! BTW we are very close to the TN/GA border about 35 minutes south of Chattanooga. :)
Sweet! Know exactly where that is, not far from where my office is (near Hamilton Place)

Keep your eyes out for us. Me in my purple hair, DH in orange (clothes, not hair)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts