Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Some updated info:

Freestyles are ONLY going to be in Buildings 25,54,52,46,43,33,34,38 by the 1st Floor ice machines.

Package Pickup is not at the Merch Truck-it is in 3109(Concierge Room).

The Buffets and Food Truck ARE eligible for DDP with the Buffets now being the only Buffets on property for one QS Credit.

All items on the Food truck are QS and Snack Credits.

Here are pics of the machines they have put in and one of the screens with some of the options.

18342077_10207488161996915_9170651817460866600_n.jpg
18301830_10103058424450263_4262321322462737570_n.jpg

From this post, is the white rectangle shown near the pool on this the food tent or something else?

screenshot_20170505-173456-png.235582

Yes,that is the Dining Hall with the Food Truck just outside and to the left of the Hall doors.

The Merch Truck and future Bar are right there in that area also.

Anyone who received the 75 off per night and are still expecting the gift cards I would highly recommend emailing those emails provided that's what I did and I got mine no problem.
what were the places that was emailed?? thanks

Love the freestyle machines! Are these programmed to just use coded mugs and cups? Hopefully someone cleans these all day long or I can see this being a mess.

From what I've been reading and pictures I've seen, I think CBR are doing a damn good job with these temporary set ups! I'm looking more and more forward to my arrival in August every day

I agree!!! Cannot wait!

We have a room only at POP before starting our package stay at CBR. I had considered using luggage transfer to move resorts. However, we will be at MK that day as well. Just wondering if anyone knows how late Bell Services is staffed for us to pick up our luggage at CBR. Trying to plan when best to come back to the resort.

Another option is to grab an Uber that morning and move ourselves. But there again, we may end up being at the mercy of Bell Services if the room isn't ready. (The only other time we have tried this type of split stay our room at CBR was ready at 7am when we moved over before going to rope drop. We drove that year so worst case we left our luggage in our car.)

We have a room only at POP before starting our package stay at CBR. I had considered using luggage transfer to move resorts. However, we will be at MK that day as well. Just wondering if anyone knows how late Bell Services is staffed for us to pick up our luggage at CBR. Trying to plan when best to come back to the resort.

Another option is to grab an Uber that morning and move ourselves. But there again, we may end up being at the mercy of Bell Services if the room isn't ready. (The only other time we have tried this type of split stay our room at CBR was ready at 7am when we moved over before going to rope drop. We drove that year so worst case we left our luggage in our car.)

Bell Services is open 24 hours a day. You can either call them from your room and they bring them right to you. Or you could stop by The Custom House and ask then to drive you and your luggage to your room.

Bell Services is open 24 hours a day. You can either call them from your room and they bring them right to you. Or you could stop by The Custom House and ask then to drive you and your luggage to your room.

THANKS!!! Sounds perfect!

THANKS!!! Sounds perfect!
It really is. When folks are spending a day in the park it's the ideal situation for letting bell services move your bags. The chance of you needing them before they get to the new resort is pretty slim if you are off having a blast in the parks. We always plan a nice long park day on the moving day. Usually avoiding rope drop so we aren't rushed trying to leave resort and drop bags but also never planning to be back before dinner time. So far it's worked great and our bags have always been waiting when we called for them

Came on to make sure that I hadn't missed any updates that needed to be added. We are currently booked at a value resort for our free dining Thanksgiving trip (that's all that was available) and I've been checking the travel agent site off and on for days and days. We want to go back to CBR even if it is under construction.

Menus for the Centertown Buffet, Food Truck and Bar are now listed on the Disney website and app
The website says both the buffet and food truck are table service.... that's an error, right?

Edit... when I click into each restaurant it does say its quick service.

The website says both the buffet and food truck are table service.... that's an error, right?
Must be. It lists the dining plans accepted and quick service is listed. From everything I've heard it is a quick service credit

Reactions: GLS
My wife always insists I word an email too strongly. Since Ksweets first mentioned the issues I have been preparing an email "just in case" and I was curious if either of you would be willing to msg me your emails just so I can see how a nicer email sounds that has actually worked.
I would be glad to share my email with you... I have no idea how to send a private message...

My family and I don't usually eat big breakfasts. We simply have yogurt and fruit or cereal. Will that type of food be available via a food truck or a grab and go station? Will we be permitted to take that food into the tent to consume or are we supposed to eat outdoors or in our room? In other words, are we allowed in to the tent without purchasing a larger meal? Thank you!

My family and I don't usually eat big breakfasts. We simply have yogurt and fruit or cereal. Will that type of food be available via a food truck or a grab and go station? Will we be permitted to take that food into the tent to consume or are we supposed to eat outdoors or in our room? In other words, are we allowed in to the tent without purchasing a larger meal? Thank you!

This is our style of breakfast as well. I usually place an order with Garden Grocer and have those type items delivered. There's a $40 order limit and a minimal delivery fee but for our family, it is well worth it.

Now, hopefully someone else who is there can chime in with your exact questions.

This is our style of breakfast as well. I usually place an order with Garden Grocer and have those type items delivered. There's a $40 order limit and a minimal delivery fee but for our family, it is well worth it.

Now, hopefully someone else who is there can chime in with your exact questions.
Please tell me about the Garden Grocer. Where is it? How do you place an order? How is it delivered? (Specific time for refrigerated items?) Thanks.

Can somebody please post a picture of what items are being sold in a grab and go room, please. I'm trying to get an idea what's being offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!