Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Thank you dis_guy. You are bringing home all the intel!
Great work!

Yeah. Having a drink at the pool bar. It is great work. If you can get it! Lol!:crazy2:

Just to add that I had the NY Strip steak at Shutters tonight. My server claimed it was the best steak on property. I couldn't argue. It was indeed delicious. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Hi. We arrived today at around 12:30 pm and our 2 rooms were ready. I called in and faxed room requests a couple of weeks ago. We were upgraded for free to a preferred room in Martinique. The rooms are adjoining. We absolutely love the location. Quick 2 minute walk to old port Royale.

We had lunch at Old Port Royale. My husband, daughter and I are vegan. We ordered two quinoa wraps and a black bean burger. They weren't bad. Not great. The chef came out and said he has vegan cupcakes so he brought us each one and then asked us to wait. He came back with a box of the cupcake mix for us to take home. So unexpected and sweet. We were shocked.

We have not even been here 24 hours, and have already had so much pixie dust.

BTW....no Murphy bed in 2414.

Yeah. Having a drink at the pool bar. It is great work. If you can get it! Lol!:crazy2:

Just to add that I had the NY Strip steak at Shutters tonight. My server claimed it was the best steak on property. I couldn't argue. It was indeed delicious. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the tip! Any other food there worth mentioning?

We are down to 2 days till we check in. I am now on vacation and my husband has 1 more shift tonight. We are beyond excited! I will do my best to answer and do live reports. Thank you all for helping plan this trip and I hope I can help any fellow travelers. If you see us say hi!

Thank you for the bridge update dis_guy! They aren't by chance ahead of schedule, are they? I would love to stay in Jamaica again, and desperately hoping the bridge is completed part-way through my stay.
Would anyone mind asking if the bridge is ahead of the Nov 26 finish date?
Thank you!
I was really hoping for early too, we are there 18-28.

Hi Everyone! We have booked CBR for our Honeymoon in 2016! This is our first Disney trip together. My fiancé is a non-Disney lover (he grew up in Orlando), so I am hoping Disney will sprinkle a little Disney magic on him. He has never stay on-site before. This is our second marriage for both of us, we will be 50 at the time of our honeymoon. Does anyone have any recommendations to make this trip even more special for him? (For me it's a dream of a lifetime to be able to honeymoon with him at Disney. It's something that I never thought would happen).

Thanks for all the great information! My DD and I will be heading down in 2 weeks from Thur to celebrate her 21st birthday. Has any one recently stayed in the Pirate Rooms?
I was wondering if the rooms have been refurbished and how are the beds. Thankspooh:

Just checked in, in Jamaica 44. Spoke to the cast member at check in and they said the bridge is opening this Friday, November 13th and one of the shuttle van drivers even said the same thing. She said the shuttle vans are going back to the rental agency on Friday.

Just checked in, in Jamaica 44. Spoke to the cast member at check in and they said the bridge is opening this Friday, November 13th and one of the shuttle van drivers even said the same thing. She said the shuttle vans are going back to the rental agency on Friday.
Great news as we're checking in Friday :) Two more sleeps until we leave for the overnight drive!

Jamaica 4439 has a trundle bed and is a connecting room to 4440. All my room requests were granted, 2nd floor, connecting or adjoining rooms and close to transportation.

Just checked into the best location ever. 2221, Martinique, corner room. But it REEKS of smoke :( especially in the bathroom :( so gross and my head is pounding from the smell. Now we are waiting for a manager to come and I'm thinking we will miss our Fulton reservation :(

Thanks for all the great information! My DD and I will be heading down in 2 weeks from Thur to celebrate her 21st birthday. Has any one recently stayed in the Pirate Rooms?
I was wondering if the rooms have been refurbished and how are the beds. Thankspooh:

Check out the first few posts. The poster who provided the pictures also posted a review which is linked in the same post. Hope that his review helps answer your questions.

Just checked into the best location ever. 2221, Martinique, corner room. But it REEKS of smoke :( especially in the bathroom :( so gross and my head is pounding from the smell. Now we are waiting for a manager to come and I'm thinking we will miss our Fulton reservation :(
Does it have a trundle bed?

:cool1::banana::cheer2:

Omg, that's awful. I can't handle even a slight smell of cigarettes, so I can relate. Keep us posted on what they do for you.

Woohoo!!!!

Oh dear! I hope you made your reservation. It would be sad to give up such a great room location.

That would be great if true…it makes me wish I would have stuck with my first request for Jamaica. Oh well, only a few more days to our trip starting on Nov. 15!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!