Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

What kind of coffee maker do they have in the rooms? I am trying to get everything in line i may need for our stay in February. I am one of those people who makes a list to organize their lists. lol

What kind of coffee maker do they have in the rooms? I am trying to get everything in line i may need for our stay in February. I am one of those people who makes a list to organize their lists. lol

It's a Cuisinart 2 Cup maker that uses round, flat pods that look like round tea bags. They are in the largest compartment of supplies pictured belowcoffee_maker.jpgCoffee_Supplies.jpg.

This is our first time staying at CBR. With the busses sounding like a bit of a challenge is there a bus stop that is better than the others? Would walking to the Riviera and taking the bus from there make more sense if our room is close? TIA

This is our first time staying at CBR. With the busses sounding like a bit of a challenge is there a bus stop that is better than the others? Would walking to the Riviera and taking the bus from there make more sense if our room is close? TIA

If you’re located in Aruba or Martinique catching the bus from RR may be easier as from what I’ve seen on these boards, the guests staying at Riviera haven’t expressed any bus issues. No one stop at CBR is better than any other per se however do keep in mind that buses coming on to the property enter the main entrance to CBR and the first stop is Jamaica so it’s possible buses to parks may be full as they continue through the property. The buses make a clock wise circle. We stayed in Jamaica and only had one instance where the bus to MK was full and only some families got on. However, I feel like the buses are bouncing around as needed, so as more buses are in demand, they do come, just have to be ok with waiting.

If you’re located in Aruba or Martinique catching the bus from RR may be easier as from what I’ve seen on these boards, the guests staying at Riviera haven’t expressed any bus issues. No one stop at CBR is better than any other per se however do keep in mind that buses coming on to the property enter the main entrance to CBR and the first stop is Jamaica so it’s possible buses to parks may be full as they continue through the property. The buses make a clock wise circle. We stayed in Jamaica and only had one instance where the bus to MK was full and only some families got on. However, I feel like the buses are bouncing around as needed, so as more buses are in demand, they do come, just have to be ok with waiting.
Thanks for the great info!

We are staying at CBR in early November. We would like to take the Skyliner to DHS and Epcot. We saw on a YouTube video the long line to ride the skyliner from CBR to DHS. What time do we need to be at the CBR station to ensure that we arrive in time to make sure we have a chance to try to get a chance to get on Rise of the Resistance? Any help would be appreciated.

The Skyliner doesn’t start running until an hour before the park opens and they ask you not to line up before then. We left about 10 minutes after the Skyliner started running from Aruba and the line ended at the bottom of the ramp. We were inside the park about 2 minutes before 10 (with a line for diaper bag check). I knew we were cutting it close, but I didn’t think that there were actually going to have me empty the bag and repack it. Hopefully you won’t have that problem and can just walk in.

The Skyliner doesn’t start running until an hour before the park opens and they ask you not to line up before then. We left about 10 minutes after the Skyliner started running from Aruba and the line ended at the bottom of the ramp. We were inside the park about 2 minutes before 10 (with a line for diaper bag check). I knew we were cutting it close, but I didn’t think that there were actually going to have me empty the bag and repack it. Hopefully you won’t have that problem and can just walk in.
We will have a car. Do you think it would be quicker to drive to DHS?

We are going in a few weeks and have never stayed here before. Is there a certain section we should request if we would like to be close to the food/buses? We have a room that sleeps 5 if that makes a difference with requests. We do not have a preferred room.

Are they limiting the number of people in the pools? How does that work? Do they limit the time you can spend in the pool?

We had our car as well and just took the chance with the Skyliner. I thought I had read somewhere on Facebook that it took an hour to get from the hotel to the park - how true that was, I don’t know, but we wanted to enjoy the ride of the Skyliner as well.

Are they limiting the number of people in the pools? How does that work? Do they limit the time you can spend in the pool?
At the main pool, yes. I don’t know about the quiet pools. And no, there is no time limit as to how much time you can spend at them.

We are here currently and while we have not seen a line at the pool, it has been quite busy at both main and quiet pool. We did hear that last Saturday they had a pretty good line to get in the main pool at 4:00

As far as where to request to stay, it really depends on what you are looking for in your stay...because you can't have it all unfortunately. If you request preferred, you will be close to the main pool and the lobby...but it will be a hike to the Skyliner. We either ask for Aruba with a room close to Riveria, or Jamaica 42 or 43...Aruba is great because it is right next to Skyliner station and close to stuff to do at Riveria like food and bar stuff as well as beautiful outdoor movies overlooking the water. Staying in Jamaica in building 42 or 43 gets you kinda right in the middle of the resorts for access to main pool as well as Skyliner.

On the MDE app it asks us to begin online check and go directly to my room at check in. We are planning on arriving via Uber around 11:00am. So I will have luggage and I assume the app won’t give me a room that early. Is it better not to do online check in through the app and go to the desk when we arrive?
Also, I see the grab and go store is closed. If I want to just buy a snack like a banana and a candy bar where can I do that on CBR property right now? Or do I need to make sure I have any snacks we will want?
Thanks!

Do online check in before arrival and select an early time...open app when on way to Disney and usually your room will be ready by the time you arrive....you can also go to lobby to see if your room is ready if you don't get a text even if you did online check-in.

There is snacks and food available in store in the lobby to grab all sorts of snacks and drinks and it is open till 10:00, so no issues there.

Do online check in before arrival and select an early time...open app when on way to Disney and usually your room will be ready by the time you arrive....you can also go to lobby to see if your room is ready if you don't get a text even if you did online check-in.

There is snacks and food available in store in the lobby to grab all sorts of snacks and drinks and it is open till 10:00, so no issues there.
Thank you so much!! This is helpful to know!!

We were there this week and got to Skyliner around 8:45 (starts running at 9am). People were already in line, but the CMs were holding the line at the entrance, so even though it looked really full, there weren't that many people ahead of us. Once they let people onto the ramp at 9 and started running, we were on in a snap. We were through temp and bag check, scanned into the park and on our way to the first line (slinky dog) before 9:30. They actually started running the ride before 10 and we were able to ride and THEN walk all the way back down to ToT and RnRC for the 10am RotR virtual BG dump.

When we were still on the Skyliner on our way into the park, we saw ALLLLLL the cars being held at the parking lot entrances. Our early arrival at the Skyliner and using that instead of driving in set us up nicely to beat many other groups into the park. YMMV

*Edit to fix typo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter