Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Can you get the mile-high key lime pie that Sebastian's offers at the Banana Cabana? Thanks!

The official menu for Banana Cabana is limited but it shares the same kitchen and ordering terminal for the cast members with Sebastian's. Just ask for that menu and they should have some around. I've gotten other things from Sebastian's, just not that pie. Guess I know what to try next time.

Is there a place that says what route the busses take in the morning? We are in Aruba and don’t want the busses to be filled before they get to us. We will walk to another bus stop if it means getting on!

Is there a number to call to make a room request. We'd like first floor because we'll have a stroller.

We are staying in a Pirate room in December and have a PPO breakfast ADR at Garden Grill. I just assumed we'd be able to take the Skyliner but if it isn't running before 7:45 at the latest, we wouldn't be able to make our 0810 breakfast ADR. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but will the buses be running to Epcot by 0730? We'll have our granddaughter with us so with her we'll be 5 people...and probably a stroller too.

We are staying in a Pirate room in December and have a PPO breakfast ADR at Garden Grill. I just assumed we'd be able to take the Skyliner but if it isn't running before 7:45 at the latest, we wouldn't be able to make our 0810 breakfast ADR. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but will the buses be running to Epcot by 0730? We'll have our granddaughter with us so with her we'll be 5 people...and probably a stroller too.

Buses start rolling every day by 6:30AM.

We haven't been to CBR since Dec. 2017. Does anyone happen to know if the Centertown Market has a toaster you can use? TIA!

Is there a place that says what route the busses take in the morning? We are in Aruba and don’t want the busses to be filled before they get to us. We will walk to another bus stop if it means getting on!

In the mornings there are two routes (not sure what time they stop that). Being in Aruba it'll just stop at Jamaica before. The week we were there (MLK week), only once we noticed not everyone get on at the Aruba bus stop, but there was a bus right behind so the people did get on quickly. We did have to stand most mornings, but always got on the first bus. I guess to be sure you could walk to the Jamaica stop (not far), but I don't think its necessary.

Just got here an hour ago! My room placement could not be better for my requirements. We had two rooms, one king and one standard 5th sleeper. I got two connecting rooms with a nice courtyard view in Jamaica 42, right next to the skyline station, a short walk to Spyglass, and not a terrible distance from Centertown. The TP room request form did its job!

Are the prices I see now for August going to stay? I’ve stayed the last two summers and loved it but I think I’ve finally been priced out. I know discounts will likely come out but I’m hoping that king bed rooms don’t stay at 300 a night. :/

Just got here an hour ago! My room placement could not be better for my requirements. We had two rooms, one king and one standard 5th sleeper. I got two connecting rooms with a nice courtyard view in Jamaica 42, right next to the skyline station, a short walk to Spyglass, and not a terrible distance from Centertown. The TP room request form did its job!
Great news! I noticed that TP is starting to fax requests much earlier than they used to. Our room request for Dec 9 was faxed today!

Are the prices I see now for August going to stay? I’ve stayed the last two summers and loved it but I think I’ve finally been priced out. I know discounts will likely come out but I’m hoping that king bed rooms don’t stay at 300 a night. :/

Once the discounts came out, we got a King for $214 a night this past August. I'd expect them to be about $230 next August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter