Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Transportation question.....can you take the Skyliner to the Boardwalk area? If not, what's the best way to get there from the Caribbean resort?

Did a very fast search of this huge thread this morning because I’m in a bit of a rush so, apologies if I overlooked this info.

Does CBR still accept faxed room requests since the move of front desk to OPR and what is the current number? (No, I do not have a touring plans subscription)

I tried the number I’ve seen published on other sites but t is not a fax number any longer.

Thanks!

Did a very fast search of this huge thread this morning because I’m in a bit of a rush so, apologies if I overlooked this info.

Does CBR still accept faxed room requests since the move of front desk to OPR and what is the current number? (No, I do not have a touring plans subscription)

I tried the number I’ve seen published on other sites but t is not a fax number any longer.

Thanks!

No they don't accept faxes anymore. It's still best to call the Main reservation line and add any room requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

No they don't accept faxes anymore. It's still best to call the Main reservation line and add any room requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.
Thanks

Thanks!
You can also email them; I emailed WDW.GM.CaribbeanBeach@disney.com and got a reply back in a day or two confirming my request. I'll let you know in 4 more days if it was honored! :Pinkbounc

Is the Riviera building on the Caribbean Beach property? Will the two share amenities? I know that Riviera is DVC but is Riviera to Caribbean Beach what Boulder Ridge and Copper Creek are to Wilderness lodge?

Hi I will be staying at CBR for Jersey Week 11/3 thru 11/9. I have a standard room booked, and I think I would like to stay in Jamaica as it seems to be midway between Old Port Royale and the Skyliner station. Is this a good plan?

Also, I called to request this, but was told that they do not take room requests until 10 days before arrival. Is this true and is calling the best way to make a request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter