Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

So I just got the "your Disney vacation is almost here" email, that tells you what's going on at the hotel during your stay. For food, it said visit the Old Port Royale food court--um yeah not happening :rolleyes1 Still nice to get that email :flower1:

How far in advance do they send these messages?

A little off topic :offtopic: but how many of you do online check in as opposed to in person? Been thinking about doing online this time, even thought we have to go to the Custom House to pick up the GC.

A little off topic :offtopic: but how many of you do online check in as opposed to in person? Been thinking about doing online this time, even thought we have to go to the Custom House to pick up the GC.
I do both.
I get rather surprised when folks seem to think that online check in means you can't do in person check in.
It's perfectly acceptable to both.
Online check in means you CAN skip in person check in not you MUST skip in person check in.

This. :thumbsup2 There's zero reason to NOT do Online Check In.
Will one of you please give me the Disney phone number they use to text you about your room being ready on day if arrival. I want to add it to my contact list. Thanks.

I do both.
I get rather surprised when folks seem to think that online check in means you can't do in person check in.
It's perfectly acceptable to both.
Online check in means you CAN skip in person check in not you MUST skip in person check in.

We stayed at CBR in May. I did not do online check in. I was surprised to note that there are actually two separate lines. On one side is regular check in. On the other side there is "online check in." When D8 and I go again in a couple weeks I plan to do both. I have to get my gift card! If I didn't have to do that then I would probably not.

We stayed at CBR in May. I did not do online check in. I was surprised to note that there are actually two separate lines. On one side is regular check in. On the other side there is "online check in." When D8 and I go again in a couple weeks I plan to do both. I have to get my gift card! If I didn't have to do that then I would probably not.
Even with that you can go to any line. The CM do not care which you did when you step up. They will not accept only guests that did online check in at one and only those that didn't at the other. In all my visits to the lobby they all take next avaliable guest. Even the counter marked concierge has checked us in

I know there are laundry facilities available, but if we don't have time to do a load and need some things cleaned, is there a send out laundry service available? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter