Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Wondered this myself... GF food seems impossible here outside the tent ( or with any kinda of variety other than a banana for breakfast. ho hum) Not planning to eat here much. Thanks Simonsez and TwinkleKS for your responses.
Welcome :wizard:

I didn't. When I called the front desk to inquire they said that I wasn't eligible because I received the $75 gift card per night.

Well that stinks, you should have received one even though you got the gift card. This is what happens when you don't speak to someone who is actually AT the resort. When you called the front desk you actually spoke to someone at on off site call center. And unfortunately, they gave you incorrect information.

How are the buses operating now that the new traffic pattern is in place? Are buses running to both Martinique/OPR/ Trinidad and Jamaica/Aruba in the morning? Trying to see if we should make any particular requests since we are in a standard room. TIA!

I didn't. When I called the front desk to inquire they said that I wasn't eligible because I received the $75 gift card per night.
Bull hockey. We got both.

I did see an update recently where they had the same items from the cooler bags but they were in a box instead of a bag. Don't know if they'd run out of bags temp or if it was a change

Bull hockey. We got both.

I did see an update recently where they had the same items from the cooler bags but they were in a box instead of a bag. Don't know if they'd run out of bags temp or if it was a change

It wasn't the first time I received inaccurate information from a CM on my last trip! My sister, who stayed in the room next to us, gave me much of what was in her bag anyhow. My husband and I were fighting over the included waffles...

It wasn't the first time I received inaccurate information from a CM on my last trip! My sister, who stayed in the room next to us, gave me much of what was in her bag anyhow. My husband and I were fighting over the included waffles...
DGD loved those waffles. I tried a bite and they were incredibly sweet. I did mean to look up the name of them to see if I could find some for her to have at home for weekends as a treat. I've never seen them before

Hello, i will be staying at CBR in december. Is there hot Cocoa at the foodtent ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
DGD loved those waffles. I tried a bite and they were incredibly sweet. I did mean to look up the name of them to see if I could find some for her to have at home for weekends as a treat. I've never seen them before

Belgian Boys De Liege Wafel

It looks like Amazon and Walmart.com carry them!

We are looking to find the best standard room on the Caribbean beach resort. We're thinking about Martinique building #22 or Jamaica #45. Which one should we request? We know its not a guaranteed.

We are looking to find the best standard room on the Caribbean beach resort. We're thinking about Martinique building #22 or Jamaica #45. Which one should we request? We know its not a guaranteed.

Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 would be my choices.

Hello all! About two months away from our arrival! Yay! Question for you CBR veterans... our flight lands at MCO at 7:40am, we will then get on the ME to head to CBR! We will only need to drop our carry on luggage at the desk, I will probably change and we will go straight to MK. Not even thinking I scheduled a lunch for BOG at 11:25. Think we can make that in plenty of time? Obviously I know things happen... but think I can make it? I've tried my hardest to grab a BOG lunch for our other MK day but no such luck yet!

As I've mentioned on this board before, I was told by a CM that we couldn't use the gift card for room balance, apparently wrong info. Seems they're all over the place on some of this stuff :scratchin

Hello all! About two months away from our arrival! Yay! Question for you CBR veterans... our flight lands at MCO at 7:40am, we will then get on the ME to head to CBR! We will only need to drop our carry on luggage at the desk, I will probably change and we will go straight to MK. Not even thinking I scheduled a lunch for BOG at 11:25. Think we can make that in plenty of time? Obviously I know things happen... but think I can make it? I've tried my hardest to grab a BOG lunch for our other MK day but no such luck yet!

I think that is an achievable plan as long as you're on a MK bus by 10:30 at the very latest. I'm not sure how long the ride is from MCO or how often they run the ME but three hours from touchdown to getting on a MK bus should give you plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter