Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I genuinely cannot wrap my head around what is happening with that corn dog stand. I give Disney a fair amount of leeway, I know there can be reasons for delays that we're not aware of, like materials shortages, but seriously?!?! A hut is taking this long? I would love to know the 411 here.
Yeah I don't get it. We were hoping for at least one of the two for our June trip but who knows at this point. It makes no sense.

Hello curious do all the 1 bedrooms have the Murphy bed? Also how convenient is the skyliner to get to riviera for breakfast? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to upgrade to the 1 bedroom over a standard room at the YC. Thank you!

Hello curious do all the 1 bedrooms have the Murphy bed? Also how convenient is the skyliner to get to riviera for breakfast? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to upgrade to the 1 bedroom over a standard room at the YC. Thank you!
Can’t speak for the 1br but the renovated studios definitely have the murph … skyliner is a short walk from BW … never stayed at YC but have stayed at BCV and in our opinion BW is the better location

Can’t speak for the 1br but the renovated studios definitely have the murph … skyliner is a short walk from BW … never stayed at YC but have stayed at BCV and in our opinion BW is the better location
Thank you very much! I’m looking for easy as my husband will have scooter and something fun for 2 almost 12 year old girls

I believe plans are to install Murphy beds in all the 1BR living rooms, but there have been reports of a very few still having sofa beds (although that might have been temporary). I think that if you request a Murphy bed, you should be good to get one.

BWV is just a short walk - 5-10 minutes - to the Skyliner station at the Epcot IG, and then a short ride to RIV.

I genuinely cannot wrap my head around what is happening with that corn dog stand. I give Disney a fair amount of leeway, I know there can be reasons for delays that we're not aware of, like materials shortages, but seriously?!?! A hut is taking this long? I would love to know the 411 here.
It feels like Universal has built a theme park and Disney isn’t even done a restaurant and a corn dog stand.

It feels like Universal has built a theme park and Disney isn’t even done a restaurant and a corn dog stand.
Aren't both of those things (the cake shop and corn dog stand) being run by third parties and not Disney? Does Disney actually control the construction/renovation of those places?

Aren't both of those things (the cake shop and corn dog stand) being run by third parties and not Disney? Does Disney actually control the construction/renovation of those places?
The comparison is a bit of a straw man argument to begin with. Upper management cares about the progress of an entirely new theme park. Why would upper management care about a cart or a single restaurant in the same manner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter