Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

If you don't get an answer here, maybe ask over on the YC/BC thread. This is ringing a bell with me (about a food delivery service apparently not delivering to the hotel) and if it wasn't on this thread maybe it was on that one.
It wouldn’t help the BC/YC guests but could BWI guests arrange to meet at Speedway instead?

Does anyone know about food delivery options to Boardwalk? We're going at the end of Oct. and I'm thinking of having lunch delivered one day. DoorDash doesn't appear to deliver to Boardwalk but Grubhub... maybe? Anyone have experience with this?
There’s so much to choose from at food at Disney I’ve never felt a need to but I do know there are pizza delivery companies that will come to the resorts. I’ve seen them. If you can’t do one of these

have you tried checking yourself? Open the app and try to set the resort as your delivery point. Will it accept it?

If you mean those are normally in the room they are not any longer
They were a long time ago but the past few years the after sun has been removed and this past year saw the removal of the razor and toothbrush.
All we've had this past 2 years is shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap on a consistent basis
Most of the time we also got a shower cap and box with nail file, cotton balls, cotton pads, cotton swabs. But those were sometimes missing too. Sometimes we'd get them the first night but they'd not be replenished. It varied. I always used the box with the file/cottonswap, etc (I added it to my travel bad
Yeah, our last trip was before covid so wasn't sure what was or wasn't included. I forgot about the shower cap and cotton pads. I always used those and hope they'll be there too. Thanks for letting me know the other things won't be there. Once we bring all the things the teens use (cleanser, colour safe shampoo, and whatever else is 'essential' I have no room for me to bring anything :rotfl2: Guess they're gonna have to rough it on this CL trip:rotfl2:

I wanted valet laundry, but apparently that is expensive. I will lug the stuff and do it. 🤣 Also, I looked at the price list and was hoping it was for a bag. Nope. Per item. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hey all does the fridge in the villa studio have a freezer compartment?
When we were there 8/25 to 9/4, studio 4085 had the fridge with the absolutely tiny freezer. I don't actually trust those itty-bitty freezers anyway, but it did exist.

I think there are a couple models of fridge right now depending on when they've broken and needed to be replaced, so the answer is a confident "maybe".

We had two studios last week and both had the tiny freezer. Oddly our neighbors room, his little fridge actually turned his bottled water into bottles of slushy water

If you don't get an answer here, maybe ask over on the YC/BC thread. This is ringing a bell with me (about a food delivery service apparently not delivering to the hotel) and if it wasn't on this thread maybe it was on that one.
Uber eats delivers to YC/BC we ordered on several late nights when everything was closed on the Boardwalk when we stayed in August. They deliver right to the resort you just meet them at the lobby

We were just there last week in a studio and our fridge did not. It was a regular refrigerator though- not the beverage cooler with the glass door.
It does have a freezer compartment in case anyone is wondering-we just got into the room.
It is small, but it will fit a box of jimmy Dean frozen breakfast sandwiches for sure. I canceled my order for them but I will know for next time.

Attachments

• 52CE001E-F44A-4AFB-A698-680D5291CDB4.jpeg
    52CE001E-F44A-4AFB-A698-680D5291CDB4.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
Looking for meats to our stay at Boardwalk from 11/29-12/4. Curious about peoples’ experiences staying in hotels while renovations are happening. How disruptive is it? Thanks!

I am here right now. Drinking a cocktail on the balcony at the BelleVue.
Just left yesterday. Even tho a terrible Hurricane interrupted 2 days at a park, our stay was wonderful. (Yes, felt horrendous for Gulf Coast where we went for many years).

BWV was lovely to all. Couldn’t have been better handled. Wow. CMs stayed overnight two nights. ‘Goofy’ entertained in the lobby all day. Food boxes and buffets were very reasonable. Flashlights given out, etc etc. .

BW/BWV are fabulous. I own at BCV and yet always go to BWV instead. Great resort all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!