Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Does this help? There are many maps out there , just google it. The Boardwalk Inn resort is in white. The other side in grey it the Boardwalk villas Aka DVC.

The rooms on the water side are usually “water view” a separate bookable category.

Attachments

• 07067E2B-CA99-4877-B92E-269064C90F90.png
    07067E2B-CA99-4877-B92E-269064C90F90.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 54
Does this help? There are many maps out there , just google it. The Boardwalk Inn resort is in white. The other side in grey it the Boardwalk villas Aka DVC.

The rooms on the water side are usually “water view” a separate bookable category.
Not sure if you are referencing my post? If yes, I have seen that map. I just want to make sure that if I book lake view I might find myself on top of a restaurant or a bar?

Not sure if you are referencing my post? If yes, I have seen that map. I just want to make sure that if I book lake view I might find myself on top of a restaurant or a bar?
Sorry I misread it. Yes you can be above restaurants below. Also you can end up kind of on the left side with a partial view of water and partial view of the GREENS. (The area above the lobby check- in black square on map,)

I love that views website. Since my party is going to be in a room with a roll in shower for accessibility purposes, it’s easy to see what room we could be getting.

Hi guys! If anyone will be there this month, can you please post a copy of the Recreation Calendar for me, please? Thank you!!! 🙂

Hi guys! If anyone will be there this month, can you please post a copy of the Recreation Calendar for me, please? Thank you!!! 🙂
I’ve been refreshing that thread in hope that it would be posted lol. I won’t be there until late so I can’t be of any help.

How long do the sorts of refurbishments planned for Boardwalk take? We’re there in March of next year and wondering if we’ll be staying in a construction zone. Though, if the pool is under construction and they have to accommodate us to Stormalong Bay, that’s not a bad thing!

Do we know whether the returns are affecting the resort or DVC side yet? Is it interiors or exteriors?

Last edited:
I’m at a bit of a loss for what to do for a room request. I’m booked in a standard room and I like not walking a mile back to my room after hitting the hotel. I’ll be using the boat for transport 3/4 days. I’m wondering if “close to boat transportation” would be a good room request?
They have a drop down menu for room requests when you check in and I don’t believe that’s one of them. You’d want close to the lobby. Even if you’re on the first floor, if you’re in the Inn not the Villas, you have to go up and down to get out the main exit to the boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter