Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We are thinking of renting DVC to stay in a Studio. It says it sleeps 5. Can an adult really sleep on that pull out bed? It looks so small.
Looks like such a fun place to stay!!

We are thinking of renting DVC to stay in a Studio. It says it sleeps 5. Can an adult really sleep on that pull out bed? It looks so small.
So, I’m 5’4” and *might* be able to do it, but I wouldn’t want to do it for a long stay. My youngest daughter is 4’11” and fits perfectly on those beds, so a smallish adult or teen would be fine.

Maybe if they sleep on their sides. My daughter is 5'7" and laid on it and her feet were right at the end. They are really meant for kids. She said it seemed comfy though.

As above, those beds are bunk size, designed for a child, similar to the "day beds" in the deluxe hotels. For our last family WDW hotel stay, we were in a room at Poly, DH and I in one queen, young teen DS in the other, DD age about 9 in the "day bed," and she barely fit. Add that to the fun of having one bathroom for the four of us, and we bought DVC that trip, enough points for a 2 BR. BTW the single Murphy beds at the newest DVC resorts e.g. Riviera are larger than what's at BWV, closer to twin size.

My friend does, she says it’s more comfortable than the sofa.

For villas, can anyone confirm if the rooms have the newer TVs that allow you to cast to them [aka Chromecast]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter