Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Thanks, all! Was hoping for the Murphy beds but thought it was still the pull outs

If you are referring to the 2nd main sleeping area in the studio, unfortunately It is still a pull out couch. (it is not the new wall Murphy beds like the Poly/SSR received). Hopefully soon!!!!

This is the Murphy bed the others are referring to. It’s a small single bed pull down beneath the TV.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn March 2022 during our spring break (yes I know it will be CROWDED!); is the club level looking out at the pool worth it? Currently we have booked the garden view standard - 2 queen beds. Also, keeping my eye open for the yacht club or beach club but currently the number of days we need are not avaiable. Leaning towards keeping the Boardwalk Inn bc of the walkability factor during spring break. Thoughts - should I keep looking to switch over to beach or yacht? should I switch to club level at the Inn? Or just keep what I have and move on with my life. =) Thanks so much everyone!!

We‘ll be heading down Friday for 8 days at the BWV. Can not wait! Last time we went was 2019 but used the points to stay at the Polynesian. Not what I expected ( story for another day!). Haven’t been to the BW since 2018! I’ll be checking in during the week so if anyone wants some real time info.

Have they opened club level with all the usual amenities? And have they started offering room service again? Thx

Is the community hall open?

where is, and what is… the community hall? This is the 1st I’ve heard of it

For Surrey bikes there is a small discount if you got a package. It's listed under the 'magical extras'.
Sports and Leisure
After all that delicious food keep active with our sports and leisure vouchers, for example:

• 10% off a 2, or 4-person Surrey Bike Rental
  • 10% off bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes

love this! Can you view these discounts now in the app? Or do you need to wait until your stay starts?

where is, and what is… the community hall? This is the 1st I’ve heard of it

It’s right next to the quiet pool on the DVC side (next to where the fire pit is, if you’re familiar with that). There’s a lot for the kids to do! Video games, arcade games, board games, air hockey, crafts, coloring, etc. My kids enjoy it!

ETA: Found a picture online so you have a visual… that red building is the Community Hall, that’s the quiet pool, and all the way to the left (behind that little hedge) is the hot tub. Fire pit is off to the right of the CH (not pictured.) Hope that helps.

Last edited:
It’s right next to the quiet pool on the DVC side (next to where the fire pit is, if you’re familiar with that). There’s a lot for the kids to do! Video games, arcade games, board games, air hockey, crafts, coloring, etc. My kids enjoy it!

ETA: Found a picture online so you have a visual… that red building is the Community Hall, that’s the quiet pool, and all the way to the left (behind that little hedge) is the hot tub. Fire pit is off to the right of the CH (not pictured.) Hope that helps.

View attachment 621919

Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts