Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Hoping for December after our trip, only because I've seen a ton of great reviews at Trattoria Al Forno since the chef from Flying Fish is currently there, so we booked it for dinner one night.
I’ve only done breakfast at TaF (once pre pandemic with characters and once back in September) and both were excellent. I hope they keep some of the items from current breakfast (cough al Forno eggs cough) if the characters return.

Does anyone have a resort map that shows stairs that are accessible from outside? I'm wondering if there are stairs at each end of each wing that a guest can access if that is closer than walking all the way to the lobby (for instance, are there stairs close to JellyRolls that would make it easier to get to/from the Swan & Dolphin if your room is at that end of BWV)?

Thanks!

Does anyone have a resort map that shows stairs that are accessible from outside? I'm wondering if there are stairs at each end of each wing that a guest can access if that is closer than walking all the way to the lobby (for instance, are there stairs close to JellyRolls that would make it easier to get to/from the Swan & Dolphin if your room is at that end of BWV)?

Thanks!
I don’t have a map, but there are stairways along and at the ends of all the wings. Some doors can be opened with your room key, some can’t, so when you arrive you might need to do your own investigation. Hopefully someone with more specific knowledge will come around soon!

Does anyone know if the To-Go cart is open? I thought I read it was open with limited hours but Disney is saying temporarily unavailable on their site. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the To-Go cart is open? I thought I read it was open with limited hours but Disney is saying temporarily unavailable on their site. Thanks!
we were there in late October, it said it was open and had hours posted on the window, but there was never anyone in there when we went by.

In mid-September it opened around 4pm on Thursdays - Sunday. It closed pretty early as well - maybe 10?

Any signs of Christmas decorations in the lobby and around the resort yet? Going to be interested to see if it is back to Christmas decor like it was pre COVID?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter