Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I am not sure why you posted this on the Boardwalk hotel thread, but you should get better responses on the Transportation forum.
I ran outta time on my lunch break and my sleepy mind thought "Oh I am staying at the boardwalk let me ask in the dedicated thread... sorry

Is there a map for the walks to epcot and Hollywood studios from the Boardwalk? Or are the Paths clearly marked? (I get lost easily)

Is there a map for the walks to epcot and Hollywood studios from the Boardwalk? Or are the Paths clearly marked? (I get lost easily)
It's pretty simple...if you leave the Boardwalk and make a left you will eventually end up at HS. Make a right? Epcot. Once you see the Skyliner in the distance and the boats passing it's a sure sign you are headed in the right direction.

So glad runD races are back. FYI, course maps for the 2021 Wine & Dine weekend have been released. Consistent with past W&D races, the 10k on Saturday 11/6 and Half Marathon on Sunday 11/7 utilize the DHS path then go around Crescent Lake then into Epcot (the 10k follows the YC/BC side, the Half follows the BWI side).

https://guide.rundisney.events/maps/

Interesting finding this morning. We have BWI Deluxe CL booked for March '22 and I was checking rates on both WDW site and TA sites. Not one category of CL shows on the page at all. I tried numerous dates from this Nov to the following June and all the same. It just doesn't say unavailable, it doesn't even list them at all. I tried other deluxes and they all have CL listed. Construction or glitch?

Hopefully construction, those rooms need an update for the prices that come with it! The lounge could use a refresh too.

Interesting finding this morning. We have BWI Deluxe CL booked for March '22 and I was checking rates on both WDW site and TA sites. Not one category of CL shows on the page at all. I tried numerous dates from this Nov to the following June and all the same. It just doesn't say unavailable, it doesn't even list them at all. I tried other deluxes and they all have CL listed. Construction or glitch?
I kinda think it's a glitch. We're going first week of December, 2021, BWI Deluxe CL. For grins, I pulled up our week and you're right, it's not showing CL rooms at all. I also see more rooms in different deluxe resorts available for that same week whereas they've been pretty non existent for many weeks now. So...either they've opened up more rooms and/or there is a glitch. Hoping it's a glitch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!