Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Such awesome news about Flying Fish. We were so disappointed that it still wasn't open back in Dec. We are going back in May and so looking forward to dining there again.

So I have Ohana and MK fireworks party on the 27th...nope cant do it.
I have Space 220 at 4:40 on the 28th (my last night)...will not cancel that unless the lounge mysteriously becomes available that week...so Space 220...bounce around the world...stumble into a late dinner at Flying Fish... hopefully.

I have Space 220 at 4:40 on the 28th (my last night)...will not cancel that unless the lounge mysteriously becomes available that week...so Space 220...bounce around the world...stumble into a late dinner at Flying Fish... hopefully.
Back in December of 2019, we were able to "stumble" into FF and get a seat at the bar...it was a great experience!

Do you mean in Feb? The lounge reservations opened up for end of Feb last week if so.

First time staying at Boardwalk inn - any pros/cons or tips/tricks you can send my way? TIA!!
Watch out for the sea gulls if you are walking down the boardwalk with food lol. Had one practically land on my head once. Take a nice walk around the resort. It is really pretty in places especially where the garden rooms are. Take a nice slow walk around the lake. Eat at Beaches and Cream!

Our first stay at the Boardwalk is coming up in March. Where is the closest place we can get Mickey waffles in the morning? Thanks!

We're staying at Boardwalk for the first time in a little over two weeks with a garden view room and I'm so excited for it. We did a split stay back in 2019, and did a week at POFQ and then the last two nights at the GF, and I so loved the convenience of being so close to the parks that I didn't want to go back to long bus rides! Since our priorities for this trip are HS and Epcot, this area seemed to make sense. I was so torn between BC/YC and Boardwalk, but especially after reading through this thread, I'm getting more pleased with my decision. Really hoping that our room request through Touring Plans works out so that we can see the Epcot fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter